First Time on Veeky Forums

Hey everyone, it's my first time on this board and I have a few questions.

1) Can I get wealthy without investing? I have no money to invest in anything but I'm in a dire need of getting my shit together in terms of finances.

2) Is this board JUST about crypto currency? If so, can someone please give me a quick run down on how it works and what I NEED to know?

That's it really, I thought I had more questions.
Thanks in advance!

>Can I get wealthy without investing?
sure, you can win the lotto or something.

>I have no money to invest in
No problem dude, you're going to make it.

>1) Can I get wealthy without investing? I have no money to invest in anything

top kek

I was thinking about playing the lotto... but I'm barely managing at the moment. Maybe in February or March I'll start playing weekly or so with some hope

You need money to make money.

Maybe in February or March I could invest like 10zl at the most... which is like, 2 pounds (GBP - not good boy points, but british money lol)

>1) Can I get wealthy without investing? I have no money to invest in anything but I'm in a dire need of getting my shit together in terms of finances.

Son you just came to the right place.

>no money
>putting money in every weak to be let down

why dont you save each week until you have $100 then put that into crypto

>1) Can I get wealthy without investing?
Yes you can shill pajeet coins. You get paid in worthless shitcoins. You then shill these coins yourself and sell.

>Maybe in February or March I'll start playing weekly or so with some hope

Awesome! Where do I start?

Hahaha oh man, 100 dollahs is what I live off per month - and I still need to afford the cinema too.

That sounds kind of pathetic and like it wouldn't actually pay off given the time I would dedicate, not trying to sound snobbish or anything but just keeping things real.

What's up?

You seem underage, stop wasting your money on the fucking cinema, download that shit. Put money in crypto and no we wont help you DYOR and lurk and learn or get banned.

The choice is yours.

t. dumbo investing all of his time into cryptoshit and not experiencing anything else

downloading is not the same as the cinema you actualy moron

>Hahaha oh man, 100 dollahs is what I live off per month - and I still need to afford the cinema too.

kek

>implying I invest only in crypto

Enjoy your shitty cinema. Poor boy.

1) Can I get wealthy without investing?

It's called a good job.

2) Is this board JUST about crypto currency?

Not necessarily but pretty much as of now since its basically the best investment you can make right now.

Hey, I'm also a first time investor. Is there any other good trading sites for multiple altcoin trading?
I've been mining small coins to trade while investing some cash as often as i can but theres has to be a good trading site i could use thats not just coinbase.
any recommendations?

Binance. Although you might get assblasted by fees.

Oh fuck off you dumb cunt, be jealous that you'll never get to experience cinema without distractions. I bet you live in Burgerland so it's impossible for you to watch a film without some obnoxious fucks being obnoxious which is why you resort to your shitty downloads. I'm living the life when it comes to the best viewing experiences, so suck a fat one you pathetic piece of shit.

Fair enough, and yeah I'm gonna be getting a second job soon.

>and I still need to afford the cinema too.
And you wonder why you are poor?

kys

This is bait

>is poor
>thinks people are jealous of him
kek

jesus fucking christ this is the greatest shitpost in the entirety of Veeky Forums's existence. You've truly won, reddunt.

Was gonna sage but now i'm legit fucking impressed with the quality and execution of this bait. Well done, ledditfag.