Do you expect Chainlink to become a top 20 crypto?

Do you expect Chainlink to become a top 20 crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1nh3NdYqBQM
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nwis4/why_i_believe_chainlink_link_is_the_most/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bet your black asshole i do

top 5 ma niqqa

Okay thanks I'm buying more!

Its meme-power is too high for it not to be in the top 20. We’re in a market where trx has $5.4B marketcap.

top 3

Glad someone beat me to it.

OP, this shit will transcend everything.

The new top 3 crypto marketcaps will look like this...

1) Chain Link
2)Ethereum
3) FUN

screen stamp this

Praise KEK

5 days.

i have a chainlink chadfolio, but can you redpill me on fun please?

really FUN? Why though?

>3) FUN

>2019
>1. BCH
>2. N/A, BCH has consumed the role of all alts

If RaiBlocks gets to be a top 20, then LINK definitely does. I'm holding out for top 10.

Thank you frog god

Chainlink/Req/Eth could honestly become the holy trio. Depends on how XLM and some of the Directed Acyclic graph currencies pan out.

maybe not top 20, but we can at least meme it past DOGE

The ticker is all you need to know. Now go get some FUN!, user.

Top 2
And it's not 2

Question time: why would one diversify with req if req is going to be dependent on LINK?

How do y'all feel about that Zen Protocol though? My chadfolio is split evenly between CND, XRL, LINK, ZPL and BCH (often I dump BCH for a flavor of the week tho - this week it's ARCT and BTO)

gotta have the auditing for the sneaky (((smartcontracts)))

lol who the hell comes up with these pictures?

Chainlink is memed and shilled so heavily on Veeky Forums it really does make you wary

You must be knew here

Yes, but that's already priced in.

I came here following a link on r/cryptocurrency so I guess I am?

GET OUT NOW

REEEEEEEE
HOW DID HE GET PAST THE NEW PASSWORD??

The meme and the power iconography can hold over man has continued since the age of Memea. If you think these LINK memes are just done through good nature and a love for cracking smiles, you are sadly mistaken. These wield the future. In a century you will see the square perched atop the highest towers in the most populace, highly desired cities, in distance planets. Your children's children will have a vague recollection of the folklore behind the memes of LINK. Ask yourself why you own LINK. I'll tell you why I own link. The memes.

Eventually the top 5 will be some order of LINK, ETH, RLC, BTC, and some other shitcoin

honestly, i cant tell if LINK is memed to fucking death or the technology actually had promise.
regardless i bought 50k

Link wants to moon agaaain

Shadowlink.

If memes can get trump elected then Link is top 3 for sure

/comfy/

>top 20
>understatement of the year
screencap this.

You deluded linkies are probably the same idiots posting ark memes, it's clear that we're in a moon phase when this token goes up.

I'm going to buy some so I can be deluded too

honestly this ERC20 TOKEN is a shitty meme from Veeky Forums the project has no recent updates and the dev is MIA. what do you think?

>top 20

No:
vocaroo.com/i/s1nh3NdYqBQM

I press b to buy, right?

You're insane no to be holding LINK. It might not make it, but if it does the payout goes well beyond money. This is a meme gold mine and I'm not risking the possibility of being a LINK-less poorfag EOY when LINK is at 50 dollars and this board is producing its best memes ever.

user, your LINK is the token that will piece the heavens!

WE ARE THE LINK MARINES AND WE’RE NOT SELLING.

Quads and best post lol

>other shitcoin
which of those 4 is a ahitcoin?

>are you streetshitting me sir

My fucking sides

This. How do more people not see this? Look at pic related, 3-6 are all fucking useless. Somehow people believe LINK won't pass litecoin. Seriously? I'm tired of shilling this. I'll just gloat next year to new fags that will accuse me of larp

FUCK OFF

No, XMR will be in top 5.

People sleep on it, but it's actually one of the most used coins outside of investing because of DNMs.

Kekked and checked

Cardano is useless now but once it has a working product I think it will deserve that spot.

KEEEEEEK

GET
OUT
NOW

SEE WHAT SHIT FINDS ITS WAY INSIDE WHEN YOU FAGGOTS DON'T VACCUM UP YOUR CRUMBS?

digits confirm

sup colin

Dude get onboard, the memes alone are worth the price of admission

Fucking this. If link goes to zero, losing that money would hurt, but only for a while. If link achieves its potential you will think about it in agony for the rest of your fucking life.

this, all of this, fuck

who gives a shit if it goes to $0, these memes make me feel alive and that's rare

Shit like this is what made me FOMO into LINK at its all time high.

Even if it doesn't "make it", most of Veeky Forums should still be deep in the green. I bought near $0.40 around SIBOS and held through the worst of it and now I'm up almost 3x.

I bet you like colons, you fucking faggot.

I only have 970 links >_>

> >_>
I can hold on to them for you user.

There is no ATH for link. It's cheap until each one is worth hundreds.

Well done, soldier. You’ll be telling your grandkids about your iron hands during the Battle of the Cup.

Same

I want dubs.

alright these gets are starting to scare me now. What the fuck

By the gods...

It's not even in bittrex yet.
Tell me what the price will be after that occurs.

Bittrex is smaller than Binance now, let alone Huobi

Fuck I have no rebuttal to this.

thanks just sold all my chainlink

bittrex is a pajeet-tier exchange now
like 10th exchange by volume. aint nobody cares about it anymore.

>A coin only shilled by Veeky Forums
There's no reason for it to take off.

Bittrex is not even in the top 10 by volume anymore.

It's literally both, friend

Get the fuck out and never come back

seriously, LEAVE

fuck off nigger

time to get out

We will find you and fucking kill you if you don't leave you filthy piece of shit.

KEK, based Linkjeet pricing it in for us.

3$ before 10th feb

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nwis4/why_i_believe_chainlink_link_is_the_most/
>not utilizing the entire web at your fingertips

LINK IS ALREADY PRICED IN

hitler did nothing wrong

You realize FUN is not very useful right?

Chainlink has a much higher purpose.

You are an imbecile if you believe this. Rural people voted for him that were tired of shit. Side note go back to Twitter leftist scum.

Go back to school you dumb brainlet.

made this special for u op
>the state of linkies

I don't doubt FUN has a real use & will be widely adopted but BAT is going to beat it out. BAT will the be most commonly known, used, and circulated coin. LINK will be the most used for backend operations.

It's already been shadowforked. Legacy LINK token is useless now. Won't be used by anyone.

>>pajeet quads confirmed