It doesn't show on cmc but it's market cap is at 32 million

it doesn't show on cmc but it's market cap is at 32 million

it's up 4x from ICO.

it can easily 5x from here. and more.

don't be a fucking idiot. google my name and look at my predictions.

then buy it because the cryptocat told you.

Whale here with 1200 horseys
When can i retire?

it's going to a dollar minimum so you won't be doing it off horse, my friend.

im buying because crypto beak told me to not you faggot

Anyone who buys this meme coin can literally go to hell. ITS A FUCKING HORSE FOR FUCKS SAKE

Literally buy this before it releases on main net. I've never seen an easier moon mission than this.

Do you buy into what the coin does, or just its ability to pump some? If they can actually set it up, it sounds interesting - basically the ability to go long/short on coins without having to use one of the few exchanges that offer it, and it'll be easier come tax time. But I'm not sure how I feel about it's ability to stay out of the toilet yet.

Crypto beak also shilled itc which fucking tanked.
I know youre reading this beak!
Hope this one does better m8

i have several thousand horses waiting for the moon

>watching kiketuber personalities
are you...a nigger by chance?

both.

any eta on one of the bigger exchanges? I hate moving btc/eth to small exchanges. But I'll keep this in mind. Are you predicting a break out soon or a longer timeframe? Thanks for the info.

I have several thousand horses waiting for the moon
I want to go up, I want to go up
But not too soon, nothings too soon
To us we ether make it or doom
My stables are full
I must make some room, make some room
I have several thousand horses waiting to go up

t. Poetic genius

btw, I hate the horse theme. I think they fucked up there. I read the concept pre-ico, their claim that they already have it running in beta, etc. and thought, "interesting". Then I saw the rotating, shitty horse head spinning and didn't buy in. It's such a shit name, but I guess Dentacoin and Tron had pumps, so its possible.

no ETA yet but timeline is very promising. they're still actively working on mainnet release (github is very active and you can already see project on testnet).

this is a hidden gem...for now.

look at the funds distribution. 35% on marketing is fucking huge. this coin will be shilled so hard it might become the next chainlink.

it's literally because you are betting on crypto races like you would on horse races. parimutuel style.

it's very appropriate. i think the 3d horse looks cool. they stole it off metamask but i like it.

looks good user, thanks.

crypto beak is not famous he's one of us bizraelis faggot

nah crypto beak is a Veeky Forumstard

No he's a faggot

thank you based beak, i have 7k HORSE & will be filling my bags next dip.

thanks OP, just bought 10989̸̘͍̓̆̂͌͊̊̿̊̋̏͗̌̕8̸̡͎̠͍͇̩͗̾7̴͖̯̌6̷̡̛̰͎̗̼̖͊̿̆̎ͅ7̶̢͓͓̭̺͇̦̰̖͖͙͓͆̈́̓̓͂̔͌͑̋͝͝5̵̧̛̱̗̮̦̬͕̗͙̀̎̾̈̕ͅ3̸̭̗̬̞̘̝̬̮̪̊͒̂͝9̷̡̗̮̰̎͊̕͝͠4̷̗̪̫̺̗̖̪̂͗̑̉̄̎͋̒͊̎͂͘6̷̯̩͆K

beak is always watching

>Whale
>With 1.2k horseys
Senpai I'm poor and I literally have 3x your amount, what the fuck are you doing
Sick argument
>this coin will be shilled so hard it might become the next chainlink.
is that a compliment?

has a nearly perfect track record with calls tho and isnt nearly as cringe as other crypto youtubers

The dip is now, round up those Horses as fast as you can!

>is that a compliment?
there's always at least one chainlink thread so yeah.

>isnt nearly as cringy
are you taking the piss?

this made me laugh harder than it should have
checked n kek'd

With Horse the meme's just write themselves

I think it's good shit