Let the bodies hit the floor

I'm trying to get 10k signatures for a petition to ask Coinbase to delist LTC from their exchange. Who is with me?

>Who is with me?

No one.

>no one
Well you aren't one of them for sure

I will hack your legs off in the pajeet streets while you poo on the roads you smelly nigger pajeet and then take dump in your mouth you fag nigger bitch. This coin is going to 4K each I want to cum in your eyes when tha day comes you skit fag bitch pajeet

Hahahaha. What a fag

>4K
4K Rupee sir

If there is any coin they should delist then it's the chinese counterfeit bitcoin bcash (bcrap).

Counter-pajeet'd

You'll thank me once this is finalize user. All shitcoins will moon

its going to $400 next month

>I'm trying to get 10k signatures for a petition to ask Coinbase to delist LTC from their exchange. Who is with me?

you've posted this before and are a complete mental case.

why bother wasting your energy.

I'm doing Altcoins community a favor

Talking about low expectation

>petition

Holy shit. What is this, a lesbian PTA meeting? I bet you'd have better luck getting twice the number of signatures to demand you kys.

>what is this?
This is the end of litecoin

Try adding a zero to that price. LTC will go parabolic when Charlies little secret comes out. I texted a few people today to let them know to accumulate as much as possible.

Why? Ethereum network sucks and Bcash is slower and also a scam. Litecoin is literally the only crypto that works, it's widely adopted and have cheap fees.

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT IM TIRED OF CHARLIE'S FUCKING ANTICS

Please stop whalebro

you realize the owner of coinbase.com invented litecoin right????

What is NEO

So what other major tech company has Charlie worked for?

Let's just say he knows how to convince one of his former employers to adopt litecoin into their pay system now that it has proven to be a stable and fast currency system.

AHHHAHAHHHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAH!!!

im a ltc holder but now this is just delusional

unless u have some really, really inside info

You are a disgrace to this fucking planet, Litecoin is literally the only crypto currency that works and isn't clogged like the street that you shit in you pajeet, your little petition isn't gonna do crap and if you have even a little bit of respect for humans you would consider killing yourself in the worst way possible.

...reveal your secrets user... I'm holding LTC bags and keen to load up more..

I risk saying google

Let's just say in the very near future you will be regretting not buying as much as you can at today's prices. I am in the know and haven't been to the chans in years. Figured it was a good time to drop in

See

you morons thinking a fucking ltc insider would be on Veeky Forums out of all places proves how new this place is now.

i would want to guess ebay as the place due to them currently being ram-rodded by amazon atm and would want to make noise, if the surprise is as "big" as it seems.

but even now charlie is regretting saying it, i like LTC and believe in it. but i dont know if it should be as hyped as it is. because if it doesnt blast off after that announcement, ltc may actually die.

tell more about what u know user, im listening

GTFO Newfag

>lets just say, i know a guy who knows a guy, who may know a guy who knows something

fuck off

Lets delist LTC and not BCASH are you actually a faggot?

Last week this user said "there is something big coming out next week but I can't tell you what it is. Otherwise, people will know who I am".

THIS

Dump the coin, sign the petition and move on.

Listen to

i like ltc user

yeah im right but your opinion of ltc is as autistic as that guy

ltc will hit 400 by the summer more than likely, long term, who the fuck knows but anyone "claiming" to have inside info is as much as a joke in the claim that LTC should be removed somehow before BCASH

>ltc will hit 400 by the summer
Talking about low expectation

>liking LTC
Do you hate money user

>low expectation

? if you actually put more than 20 dollars into it off of mom's credit card it's easy safe profit

no way in hell ltc crashes below 140 over another crash, proven transaction as any other.

even though this sounds hypocritical coming from a coin made by charlie "the twitteraids" lee i think it may be one of the least volatile

>mom's credit card
Yeah, I'm paying for her bill

>no way below $140
Are you god?

Nice, just bought $5k

$203 and getting lower

Brah, some insider assured me its 1500 EOY

as someone who actually knows people in the LTC foundation i don't know the huge surprise - but from what i've heard, 500 dollars is apparently "cheap" for LTC at this point after it is released.

>are you god?
yea he just texted me bitconnect going back up to 300s INVEST NOW

ltc is the least volatile coin til 2019 imo

>someone who knows someone

Why don't you just post a whale pic that says ">$1,500 EOY" user

I think you are confusing Judas and Jesus right here user

I bought into LTC at $27 Senpai.

take it as you will, i posted my proof i can also relay other ltc foundation people talking about it, speaks volumes charlie hasnt really said shit since he announced something was coming.

either way i bought in at 50 dollars so, whatever lol

>proof
It is a tweet dude

>$50
Good for you. Probably not for those people that bought into WhaleBro's meme.

>just bought 5k
Where could I get LTC for $27 right now user

Need to get my house sorted so plz $1k by EOY ... ty.

why would they delist the fastest coin they have pajeet

Is he a trap?

Can we find out when this LARP becomes RL happening?

There is more likely for you to see LTC delisted from Coinbase instead of getting "insider info" from biz.

That's one ugly trap user

Coinbase: "How can we lose a bunch of customers and make less money?"
>enter Veeky Forums autist
Coinbase: Aha!

LTC shoud rebrand to LDC - limp dick coin

Don't worry guys Bitcoin Ben, says Litecoin will MOON soon.

Has "he says, she says" ever worked on Veeky Forums? NOT

HODL, right guys...