twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Check 1d macd to fomo.

just bought 10k

nothing. it just grows slowly.

just did. seems like a shit coin now. better off going into link faggot

if the pajeet rumors are true then this coin will go down the shitter

if they arent really outsourcing the main shit then itll go up in a few months

Great Wall set for a Q1 release

it is long-term hold, just calm your titties. If you invested in it and was waiting for getting moon mission right away than you didn't research enough. It is a good project, they do what they had in their roadmap, you just need to fucking hold and wait. If you don't believe in the project than just drop your bags, and feel free.

They outsourced the entire project and everyone who's anyone dumped their bags.

>Taking advice from user who says "calm your titties"

yeah kid this shitcoin is dead good luck getting your bags off

>buy chainlink after it already pumped 30% today

It was already called dead when it was 0,04$. Look at it now. You deserve to be poor, you fucking ADHD kids.

>whales accumulating
Seriously though, sell walls, increase in volume?

As I said, I have no problem if you want to drop, I will not drop until I see real arguments that it is not going anywhere. I don't invest in fast money, I invest in projects and teams.

>if the pajeet rumors are true
tell me about the pajeet rumours?

I hold act/ven/req and I am not selling in less than 100x gains.

I sold my bags and bought link.

This shitcoin doesn’t have any progress.

With lucky it will hit $2 EOY

You guys bought gold. 5% per year lmao.

Idk what he wants to say, but I heard a lot of rumors from pajeets that it is not PayPal 2.0 and they were lied to because it should be PayPal 2.0

But if they will actually read what the project is about they would know, that it is not PayPal 2.0, it is much more and it never was supposed to be PayPal 2.0 or any shit like that.

Anyone who sells this now is a fucking moron.

omg are you retarded? You sell at the bottom and buy ATH. You need to learn more about trading user.

Who else is screenshoting all the FUD so you can rub it when this hits $3?

sell low buy high, good job user
now just sell your link when it dumps and buy back into req at ATH

“Be Fearful When Others Are Fearful and Greedy When Others Are Greedy ”

― Warren Buffett

in 3 months it went 10x are you even looked at that coin?

Link is still on sale, retard

Ugh

The pajeet rumors are that the team has bitten off more than it can chew and they need to outsource much of the work in order to keep the progress turning. It's on the heels of the Friday announcement stating $30m has been set aside for outside developers to contribute to the project. This was in the whitepaper and part of the roadmap, business as usual.

So is REQ.

the last update was so easily FUDable.
while all of it was pretty much said in the whitepaper the problem is that the team needed to show initiative and say WE'RE doing the paypal and mobile app aspects (the 2 most major parts) heck they're labeled as paypal 2.0 on YC.
Not only that but they had no mainnet updates, no updates on possible partnerships, and no summary about their move to singapore. If they had done that we'd be around .80 right now.

>taking seriously someone who counterpoints with “kid this shitcoin” instead of actually explaining a valid reason as to why. Fuck off pajeet

>They outsourced the entire project
lol no

request.network/assets/pdf/request_whitepaper.pdf

Just read it. Than we can talk.

It's going down dumbass

>long-term hold

Fuck off with this bullshit, I could've bought Bitconnect at $8 and made more money in a day than this is going to return in a fucking year

In hindsight I could of mined Bitcoin in 2011 and been a multi billionaire. What the fuck is your point?

And you didn't, why not? Are you retarded?
You missed out on such a great opportunity with Bitconnect.

A literal ponzi scheme is more profitable than this garbage.

I can buy TRON (which is complete and utter shit) and I'll STILL make more money with it than REQ both long term AND short term because of twitter and retarded normies.
Nobody has ever heard of REQ and they never will. Holding REQ serves absolutely no purpose outside of getting lucky with the occassional pump and dump.

pure kek. Biz has gone full FUD mode with REQ. So many have actually been FUD'd. Amazing to see Biz making people actually sell low so they can sweep discounted prices. Very nice work Biz. It's like taking candy from a baby.

It will never replace paypal. Paywill will just start accepting cryptocurrencies.

pure kek

You fucking bought it

1$ end of month checkem

not while BTC dumps again

"Thank you for calling Request Network customer service, this is Rakesh speaking."
>"Hello Rakesh, my name is Carroll. I'm having a problem with your app."
"Please state the nature of your problem maam."
>"Well I'm trying to send my grandson Will some money for his birthday, oh Will, he's such a great little baseball player"
"Please stay on topic maam."
>"Oh, pardon me Rakesh. Well my grandson loves those new bitcorn things so I was planning on putting his money in those for his birthday instead of cash. But I can't seem to figure out how to send him money."
"Oh yes maam. The problem is this is a Request Network, you cannot send money unless someone else requests the money first."
>"Why, that's the dumbest god damn thing I've ever heard. It's for his damn birthday, it's supposed to be a surprise! Am I supposed to call him up and have him request the money? Some surprise that'll be!"
"Yes maam, you cannot send money on the request network unless the money has been requested by another party."
>"You sand people really are disgusting, you know that? Paypal let's me SEND money, and your dumbass app only let's it be sent if a request is put in? What kind of ugly virgins designed that?"

top kek