What went wrong?

What went wrong?

it keeps rising and I haven't bought enough yet

What happened?

isnt it 3x from ico

It's a worthless pajeet project that is going to be destroyed by the big swinging cocks of shipchain and devrey

ahahahahahaha KYS

Dump this shit and move on.

its literally nothing went wrong: the token

>shipchain and devrey
hows first week in crypto?

Yeah definitely wanna dump your bags

enjoy getting your asshole torn apart
shipchain 500x on the way

>2x Ico price
>What went wrong
Kys

>Devery
>10 page whitepaper

Kek.

Yeah. OP is just some pajeet fuding because he missed out.

>no buy pressure
>all it takes is one ico holder to slip and dumb to kill your hopes and dreams

I'm going to enjoy watching this entire thing capsize.

The only reason you'd even be following this project was if you held already or wanted to buy in. Nice try though..

Meh currently at 35M marketcap, seems dumb to buy this shit at this point. Can't 5x anymore.

Wow x3 not enough? You fucking retards with your x10 the day after ico seriously burn in hell for your greed and impatience motherfuckers.

Not selling this shit till it hits a centralized exchange.

this is one of the two devs of blackArray

you trust this man with your cryptogains?

Yup. Watched the interviews. He's an user who knows his shit.

reminds me of roman from gta 4

he looks kinda jewy
so yea im down to let him make me money

you guys are gonna get strung along so bad on this one
calling it now
>huge partnership coming tomorrow!
1 day later
>we have partnered with Amy's Bakery!

AMERICA!

I'm in it to wait. If this is really going to be used as a standard for the new USA trucking laws coming into effect in 2019, it's an easy 100x.

But yeah, keep throwing your money at Chinese scam coins.

the amount of shilling on this board while on day 2 of ED release tells me most of the community doesnt have much faith in the project, nor does it intend to hold for too long

It doesn't really matter, all ICOs are doing very good lately. I can't see why this should be an exception. Normies are buying whatever shows up on "recently added" on CMC. Let's take advantage of that.

tell me another biz coin that has been shilled any less? HORSE threads are just as common

link had daily 50 thrd, that does not mean they want to sell. its similar. its going to huge. likely 100x.

i feel bad for you , this will be like the mass majority of ICO's spike for the first day and drop like a fucking rock and stay there for 2-3 months afterwards.

godspeed user, if you are in sell that shit as soon as youve 2x'd or 3x'd your money, because pink wojacks follow shortly after

this one is not a pajeet scam my friend
>multiple security audits
>compliant with regulations
>real product
>targeting a real use case that is in demand
>perfectly situated

confirmed scam please be careful

that would be the case if it was confined to ED for the next two months

but it's literally going on a larger exchange in 2-3 days. Fuck off

These pajeets are mad they missed out on the ICO. It certainly isn't too late for them to buy in though, I do hope they realize that.

TAU did it why can't we do it too?

the owner of the coin has an unbelievable stupid face that went wrong, the thing has no future.