Crypto world is too complicated

I'm out, lads. What else can I invest in?

weedstocks

Stocks are a good option. You can get a 3% annual return and only have to fear every 6 years for a crash.

potstocks is the way to go

invest in your life

a gun and 1 bullet XD

Too complicated? Stay away from finances please

A highschool diploma for a start.

What the fuck is that

I have a PhD man

Kek, I second your question

It's a nigger, user. Are you one of those lucky bastards that lives in a place that has yet to be infested with them?

take your investment. put it in VEN, ETH, XRB, LUX or XMR. Make your pick, they're almost all guaranteed long term gains. Leave for 6 months and get on with your life. Come back to some nice gains. That wasn't too difficult, was it user?

I was just kidding about the gun and bullet thing, brah. Invest in real estate. You can't go wrong there. Especially here in Dallas. A certain neighborhood here has 1 acre lots selling for 2 million.

It is simple, just don't listen to Veeky Forumstards.
Always read the website and whitepapers.
Than never invest in coin/gains/ppl talking. Invest in teams and projects and you will be good.

If you want my set act/ven/req/icx/OMG/HGT

xmr may not be that good for a long term. This kind of coins have a high risk of being banned by govs, and monero will be a nice example.

I can see that. But what the fuck is wronv with him?

I dunno man. I think I got that from /b/ years ago (I don't go to that shithole anymore now that it's no longer good)

It's only as complicated as you make it. You could simply go 40% BCH, 40% GBYTE and 20% LINK and check on your 100% gains in a couple months.

is that like comicon or someshit ?

invest in cleaning supplies for your room

Dividend stocks and REITs.

ME OUT LANDS... WUT ERS... C... C.. CCAN I INVE

You think this is bad? Go try to play the actual stock market, this shit's easymode.

I always assumed they were at an airport or someshit since she the only one costumed and everyone carrying luggage

S&P 500 mutual fund

yo op... im a good user... so im gonna help you. stay in crypto. you cant get sick gains like this any where else.. well except selling drugs i guess..... im gonna tell you what to hold for a year.. you can trust me.. INT, hpb and sphtx. these are new undervalued low market cap gems.. they will give you sick gains