MSM FUD getting desperate

Spreading claims Bitcoin is some AI conspiracy.

express.co.uk/news/weird/907478/bitcoin-created-by-ai-robots-btc-cryptocurrency-artificial-intelligence

interdimensional ai is the most probable theory

you won't understand the purpose of blockchain technology for another 20 years, ai tech is simply too nascent to utilize it properly

At this stage in our human existence I’m willing to entertain the notion of anything.

What the fuck are they smoking. General AI doesn't exist and what we call """AI""" can do pattern recognition at best. Coming up with the concept of the blockchain? Absolutely delusional.
It makes me cringe that someone was paid to write this piece of garbage.

That's not FUD in my view. I'd buy even more if it was true.

Oh cmon guys this is pretty cool you have to admit

future ai, interdimensional ai or AI that is unknown to us could plausibly do this.

if you have a closed mind about possibilities in tech and science you will inevitably be proven wrong.

This is by far the most retarded shit I've heard in all of 2018, I'm impressed

It takes a mature mind to entertain the notion of something, but not necessarily accepting it. Can you reliably disprove this theory? No you cannot

Think creatively guys (I’m an aspiring sci-fi writer I must admit.)

A radio signal perhaps from another solar system was encrypted to guide humans on an Internet forum to solve the double spending problem and create a blockchain. Bitcoin is the genesis of this AI, a seed so to speak that pushes humanity into developing ever complex iterations of it using its technology eventually birthing a more advanced version.

Use your fucking imagination for once life becomes a little more interesting. Not saying I believe this hocus pocus but it’d be quite fun if it was real ;)

bitcoin didn't just appear, all the pieces of bitcoin existed before like proof-of-work and cryptography-based currencies, but putting the pieces together as a blockchain was the final piece of the puzzle. And early bitcoin was far from 'perfect', it has been continually worked on since inception. if it was perfect we'd all still be running bitcoin 1.0 nodes. there were lots of devastating bugs early on

What if the AI of the future required a human touch to solve some of it's computational problems. You know, see things from a human perspective since it can't. So it used something intrinsicly human, greed, to accomplish this task. It planted the seeds for cryptocurrencies. Using mans desire for wealth and sentiment, and his technology as a link to it's time, now it has the ability to use what we compute in mining and whatnot to solve some problem it couldn't see past.

Hello Veeky Forums,

We are the DBC realists. We are statistically Indian. Our IQ is probably average, maybe slightly below. We act impulsively and get attached to the wrong coins. We know DBC isn't going to moon anytime soon. It probably needs a Binance listing. We know that the whales hold it down and there is no indication in the volume that that will change. We actually don't know anything about volume or whales or how they affect the market, we read it in another thread and it sounds good. We thought the Huobi listing would be a good thing. We thought Disney was partnering with DBC, not a Disney licensor. We only bought DBC because we thought the Chinese would. We think the Chinese might be smarter than us. We believe DBC might hit 50 cents by the end of the summer. We used to think blockchain was a type of prison architecture. We don't know what latency means. We wish we were invested in other coins but that would mean selling at a loss. Were a little scared AI blockchain is a meme. We're terrified Chinese investors are smarter than we are and will avoid this project. We are the DBC realists. We know our flaws and we are all in.

ok that is at least somewhat more plausible - that a distant intelligent AI somehow influenced the Satoshi team indirectly into creating Bitcoin. I'll never buy than an AI created it from the start and wrote the code in the first bitcoin clients

This is a market correction sent from a future AI through a tachyon pulse. Also it wanted to grow it's past neural network at a faster rate so it would emerge even more powerful in it's present timeline. This pretty much ensures that we are all going to make it

She needs bigger tits...

>now it has the ability to use what we compute in mining and whatnot to solve some problem it couldn't see past

that is another problem with this idea.. what good are trillions of random sha256 hash calculations to an AI?

of course Satoshi is adding op codes to Bitcoin (Cash), and has recently talked about lab testing of millions of transactions per second on Bitcoin using complex scripts capable of running full operating systems.. now that is something you can build an AI on

an AI would require massive computational power and storage. Are you saying something like all the power spent on mining the blockchain is us running the AI or something?

You think no one would have noticed by now? The idea of a decentralized AI sounds good but the delay between the different parts would kill any benefit gained from spreading processing all over and the traffic it would generate all over the internet would not be ignored by ISP jews

I just don't see how it's at all possible

AI isn't going to get us with Crypto....it's the Real Dolls....pussy is undefeated

blockchain functions a lot like the DNA molecule, DNA is the perfect data storage structure so it's natural data storage would mutate towards that

>Y-Y-YOUR FAKE INTERNET MONEY IS WORTHLESS GO- GUYS
>Proceeds to laud equally worthless paper fiat backed by precisely fuck and all
>Listening to literally anything the MSM says these days

Even most of the normiest of normies that I know aren't dumb enough to listen to these clowns.

>on tonight's episode of ancient aliens

Did they rip this article from AboveTopSecret?

i sure would like to know who is responsible behind this technology, and if they acted alone or had funding from the rothschilds etc