Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1lVXNBX4zkH
vocaroo.com/i/s1otzmUxCdp5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't sell, please:
vocaroo.com/i/s1lVXNBX4zkH

Pump n Dump... duh! Stupid pajeet!

Chainlink is such an interesting coin.
Theres literally no sellers but theres also literally no buyers either.. and not a single person talks about it outside of Veeky Forums

Is the whole supply just hoarded by random anons from /biz hoping that it actually takes off one day and they are able to sell their massive bags?

Stinky linkie
Dumpady doo
Back to the toilet
Shoo shoo shoo shoo

>IT'S FUCKING CRASHING LOL
it's trading fucking sideways

obvious pnd after that "THERES NO MORE LINK" thread. Top it off with twitter shills showing link to their normies and you have the perfect recipe. Im still happy to see some normies get fleeced however

this was an exit pump. thank you for buying my bags.

This gets less funny when you do it in every thread

SELL SELL SELL!

Scamcoin!

YOU MISSED THE 1.22 PEAK?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Im making bank on this fuckin coin 500 bucks for nothing eZ

>stabilizing at 1.10
>was literally 80 cents yesterday
>crash

lol, kill yourself

vocaroo.com/i/s1otzmUxCdp5

Link the scam of /biz

Just hold u fucking weak handed faggot

>up 35%
>crashing

If it’s not one continuous green dildo then it’s a fucking pajeet scamcoin

Good I want it to stay low so I can get my stack to 10k then retire with 10 million in two years

> he hasn't seen the news

80 cents again soon linklets

He is just trying to helps you sir

just dumped over 2 million LINKs. I am done with Sergey and his ridiculous ways of being. Frankly he disturbs me, deeply.

LINK is the most obvious PnD shitcoins, pajeet tier like GeoCoin, Blackcoin etc. that pump every now and then and get immediatly dumped.

Only you retards believe that this will be a game changing for the whole cryptocurrencie ecosystem.

You're wrong OP.

Its a cup & handle... within a cup & handle.

I agree. LINK is literally no different than, say ARK, or BLOCKNET or any other worthless shit coin that will never go anywhere.

Number of wallets growing by >10% every day. I think it's legit going to explode within the next 3 months or so. Hold onto your bags.

>tfw sold 9600 sats

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

No, it isn't crashing, it's just that......THE WHALES ARE ACCUMULATING! :^)

Just bought 100k trx thanks

damn, it keeps dropping.

sir sir please stop crash

A coin can't just be valuable because a bunch of neets accumulated it around and below ICO and refuse to sell it though. There has to be an actual demand for people to buy this coin, outside of all the people who get shilled to buy in on Veeky Forums no one, literally no one cares about this coin and the greater fool theory only goes so far,

Sergey or the team have to actually start tweeting and making progress especially now there is actually competitors in the oracle market that are actually focused on marketing their coin and have stanford grads and big names in crypto on the team already

>When your entire plan crashes because none of the Veeky Forumsnessmen are willing to sell for less than $20

people are moving over to shadowlink as the new real LINK

this is the reason for the dump

Sergey and the team do not give a fuck about you, me, or anyone currently holding LINK who bought it on Binance.

They are busy lining up large corporate partnerships. If you own LINK right now, you literally lucked into the best fucking token of 2018. Within the next 3 months, they will begin to make announcements that will set biz a-fucking-flame with memes and 60 LINK threads every hour.

Nice 9780 here hope ure buying the dip though

doesn't this just mean there will be more of a scramble to buy link on huobi when it's available in 44 minutes?

How do you know they'll make announcements

I'm waiting until this p&d group stops fucking around with the price

I feel this way, with the same words, about XLM. I hope they both make me make it this year.

is link getting delisted then?

fucking Jason Parser

what's his endgame?

what the fuck?

Because between now and the end of March we have:

- Go rewrite release + testnet
- Sergey speaks at Super Bitcoin Conference
- Sergey speaks with the founder of Docusign about blockchains getting rid of lawyers at SXSW, while the current CEO of Docusign is speaking separately at SXSW (hint: guaranteed there's a LINK-Docusign partnership being announced this year)
- new marketing hire expected to be brought on soon, though it may not be quite before March (start date still unknown other than before mainnet)

Mainnet should come Q2/early Q3.

We're months away from Chainlink's network being live. Compare this to all the shitcoins that exploded last summer and still don't have anything meaningful released.

2018 is the year of LINK. This coin can and will transcend every other blockchain project by its very nature.

WTF! MY LINK!

HODL DA DOOR

>Not realizing how fucking faith shattering your use as a coin dropping to 0 is.

Idk, can you fix it quick? We're looking at $0 right now I thought.

Those large corporations already have 350mil link reserved for them that they can have for free if they wish to actually use LINK.

I don't know who would be making these large corporate partnerships right now as neither of the team is very active, sergey literally went on a vacation for nearly a month just after the ICO completion and outside of a few comments on gitter the other dev may as well not exist. Also no commits on github for over 3 months, now i think?

Memes can only take us so far but now that link is in the top 100 we need actual news and marketing to turn this from a useless premined erc20 token to something people want to use and want to invest in.

>huobi
Damn, it's DBC all over again!
QUIT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE AND BUY THE DIP!

>DBC
So LINK is going to dump 90% next a week?

>Those large corporations already have 350mil link reserved for them that they can have for free if they wish to actually use LINK.

Ah yes. Banks and large corporations are known for being communists. They'll gladly accept their free LINK, and only their free LINK, and will not aim to acquire more from the market while its cheap to give themselves a competitive edge. No sirree. These are that elusive egalitarian kind of capitalists.

I would count on that!

Thanks just bought 100k

Russian school girls truly are the best

Well writ.
Probably right though.
This thing should $5 within 2 months.

Please make the price 0.0011. I just need to unload this shit

HOW DOES JASON PARSER KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Isn't that Turkish on the wall?

all markets consist of endless fractals.

WHY CAN'T THINK FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GARBAGE FUCKING TOKEN THAT ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS FUCKING SHILL 24/8 JUST FUCKING MOON AND STAY MOONED. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS THING

Everything is crashing newfriend

LINK isn't immune to crashes

I just woke up... wuts with them deep red mountains

shadowlink

do you think that coins just moon for no reason?

This. Smart money is now moving to Shadowlink aka Mobius.