How the fuck do you make money on this shit

Is it really 100% luck? Luck that your shitcoin will explode and you'll cash out before it dips? Is there really any way to be 'smart' in this market or is it just about throwing money at a coin you've seen shilled here and praying it moons?

Other urls found in this thread:

arcblock.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you sound like a smart guy, sort of reminds me of my own mindset when i first got into crypto

just give it a try and you'll see that you make some money

ICOs

Put money in anything that isn’t shit. Something with an actual project that has potential, not the latest pnd.

Then don’t panic sell when you see your money go less than you put in. Wait until it rises.

Plenty of people have made money here. I bought into NEO in December at $50, now it’s $150. Just have patience.

Oh wow 150% of 50 bucks YOURE RICH

Op is talking about 5000% coins faggot

OP you buy low market cap coins
Try have enough to drop 1-2k in each as early as possible

He said he bought at $50 not bought $50 worth. Retard alert.

it's called resaerch u idiot

Yeah I was adding that because thats how much he probably has you newfag retard

How stupid are you?

Came here to post this, ICOs are where its at

arcblock.io
Heres a freebie on me

hey op, i see ur new. ill make it ez for you. enjoy the sick gains. buy and hold these three coins for 1 year. int, sphtx and hpb. you will at least

Where do you even start? I just got into regular stocks on Robinhood and M1. I don't have a ton of money but how would I start when I'm ready to jump in?

>guys, I was merely pretending to be a retard
>calling a guy whose been on Veeky Forums longer than he’s been alive a retard
>chugging dicks late at night

50 to 150 is 300% you braintard

>taking the bait
nwfag
see above

>muh coin went from 50 to 150 bro
meanwhile smaller cap coins 5000% roi

>doesn't post his referral link
what a guy

it's 200%.

100% is double. 200% is triple.

why do i even come here anymore.

You sound like a financially illiterate normie that thinks investing = gambling.

I can tell you are a lazy faggot just by the fact that you are assuming its luck. It is much more convenient and less work to not do your due diligence on minimizing financial risk, portfolio management, the crypto market as a whole, and countless individual projects, and write it all off to "luck". Many people here have done countless hours of research to ensure their money is in smart places. Also by writing it off as luck, your ego is not threatened by the fact that other people are making better investments than you not because they're smarter than you or work harder than you, its just luck.

TLDR: DYOR or GTFO

how about you fuck off cunt, I've done my research, but some of the best projects on paper fail and some of the shittiest ones (eg. Tron) pump. You can minimize your risk and it's still 80% luck.

I have a random question. How does one ensure that the tokens from ICO will be traded? I bought into APPC at ICO, but at the time I had no idea what I was doing, just got really lucky that it started traded 9x ICO price.

But in trying to find the next one, I'm finding that a lot of them say something to the effect of, "we are not seeking to list our token, but are not limiting how the token is traded." Like what the fuck even is that ambiguous bullshit? Is that how they have to phrase it for legal reasons?

I guess I'm just wondering, how do you make sure you don't end up with a bag of tokens that are only valuable in a platform you have no interest in using?

As an example, look at the exchange FAQ answer for the Sapien ICO. Just a cryptic garbage answer. Why do they do this?

Inb4 don't buy something you don't believe in. Stfu, I can believe something will be profitable without wanting to actually use it.

>How the fuck do you make money on this shit

you're not supposed to

Tron isn’t shitty you retard

almost every erc20 token will be automatically tradeable on decentralized exchanges that support every other erc20 tokens. so etherdelta for example.
As soon as tokens are distributed to you and people can send them, you can trade them.

Huh, ok. I assume Binance is not a good example then. I'll have to look into EtherDelta, I haven't used it yet.

yes tf it is same with verge

>Is it really 100% luck? Is there really any way to be 'smart' in this market

buy at the bottom. it works 90% of the time

unless the thing is going to ZERO

just go through every coin and buy at the bottom.

JESUS

1) Stick your money to invest into ETFs/mutual funds
2) Work hard, live within a budget, retire in your 50s/60s
3) Enjoy the fruits of your labor in your comfy retirement
Meanwhile, lie on Veeky Forums about how much you made on play money and laugh with me when the prices crash

Ye, you'll rarely hear news that a coin is going to be listed on big exchanges like bittrex or binance before it happens. Think they have non-disclosures with the teams.
Those are where the big pumps are though.
For good coins EtherDelta might get you 2-3x if you're scared holding the bag though.

>doesn't realize that the more you know the more realize that everything is a scamcoin

what do you mean by bottom?
dip or?
like what's the bottom for btc?
or are you speaking about shitcoins?
>inb4 btc is a shitcoin

Do you retards not know hot to do basic math?

50 x 2 = 100
50 + 100 = 150

It's a 200% increase you fucking retards.

Tell me what it does.

That's the beauty of it. It doesn't do anything!

Man you are stupid. Probably very poor too.

Not that hard OP.

Just buy XRP. Ripple is the future.

Read Nassim Taleb and realize that yes it's mostly luck but that doesn't mean you can't improve your odds

TIOTOUR on Etherdelta,fags. Price is dirt cheap now, 450K in supply, soon to be listed on CMC Thank me later

It's a coin about nothing! If it doesn't moon whoever shilled it has to be my butler for a year

>$150-$050=$100
>$050->100%
>$100->???%
>???%=$100*100%/$050=200%
this is how you explain it properly to brainlets though with the hope that they'll learn to calculate it next time

>like what's the bottom for btc?
>or are you speaking about shitcoins?

any fucking coin that's at the bottom

how can you not understand??

it has no more place to go but UP

JESUS

so you still have to find coins that are at the bottom and aren't completely shit otherwise they'll just go to 0 if you hold them for longer than you should

only invest in projects that have history and potential.

don't go for quick moonshots
don't day trade

buy now, don't install apps to see portfolio on phone,tablet.

check only once a week max and intend to hold for 10 months (sell no later that mid december), or if you ar happy, hold through the inevitable drop in jan.

this is good advice

Really?

That's why I said Quote

> Works 90% of the time unless its shit and going to ZERO.

when there's so much hype and with a market cap bouncing around 500B to 1 Trillion

The chance a coin going to ZERO is almost ZERO.

i've actually discovered that coming here is detrimental to my gains because anything shilled on here is being done by desperate bagholders and all that goes on here is shilling

also this is filled with pajeets, ivans, and trailer trash subhumans. in the 3 weeks i've been in crypto i've seen maybe one worthwhile thread on here and it only had 14 or 15 posts

Its like youtube, except the creators own their own data.