You've been accumulating for wednesday right user ?

You've been accumulating for wednesday right user ?

Better triangle coin coming through. Nice colors but yours is upside down and looks like a bike rode over it.

i have like 20 bat memes i should probably post them all

Do it. Time to pump.

This is a BAT thread now.

Been accumulating since it appeared on CoinExchange, and accumulated even when it went down and flat lined for a while.

heres anotha i have 18 more

Oh cool another music based coin this definitely won't be completely useless

it has a nice logo
bought 100k

True, shame

LIterally my long term hold strategy

I’ll take the bait, what’s on Wednesday?

6 or 7 more

i dont have VIP so the captchas are getting super gay - enjoy the bat memes Veeky Forums

First shitcoins i lost my money at. Was hodling for the app release and bought high.

Thank you for teaching me a lesson

Binance.

its on binance breh

>He thought the logo was bat

And that's why you won't be making 3x wednesday

Nice cum triangle faggot I'm all in on OPT

Can you faggots even prove it will be listed on Binance? And isn't the news priced in now? It was +30% last week and people were dumping bags...

It's already in the api and they have ststed multiple times it will be listed on a top 5 exchange Wednesday. So unless they got another top 5 exchange plus binance I think it's a safe bet.

Cum stain coin. This shit make a nigga nut too

Isn't Voise on 12 fucking exchanges? Shit only moons like this when it's only on Etherdelta

It's on garbage exchanges with no volume.

It has 3x the marketcap of OPT and the whitepapers way worse why would anyone choose this over OPT

You think it's a long term hold and not a dump at 3x day one. This is why you will stay poor.

I fuckin wish.

It's true. It's in their api.

Explain like I’m retarded

Here's the easy method to find future listings not quite api scanning but it's there.

Gratzie, trying this now.

>File: Screenshot_20180121-010409.jpg (46 KB, 753x188)
This doesnt work for me, can anyone explain why

Because you're dumb probably.

Where exactly do I go to deposits, is it under funds when I log in? Because I don't see anything, this is all on google chrome inspect as well?! FLAME ME I JUST WANT THE INFO AND WILL PAY FOR IT NOT JOKING GIVE ME YOUR ETH WALLET ADDRESS

It's the balances page.

Sweet whats your wallet address

Eth

0x7f5455fedd94 3c209a809e1fb40d d2d79b226c85