Shiny rocks being valuable in 2018

>shiny rocks being valuable in 2018

They're minerals

why do brown people call metals rocks??

pls, i just bought some silber with my btc few days ago thinking the real dip would happen

>rocks

kek'd audibly

>doesn't know humans exist only to mine gold for reptiles

?

>Thinks gold is just another jewellery

Say what you want about Gold, but there is definitely something alluring about it.

Even just looking at it... you want to have it. Why? It's weird as fuck.

its encoded in our DNA, we are an engineered species created on this planet by the Annunaki to (eventually) mine all the gold, silver etc. from the planet's crust and hoard it all into piles for them to come back and take and then wipe us out

That's bullshit but I believe it

Gold is just beautiful, I don't know how to explain it.

It's an element.

I think it's the allure of physical, shining wealth, that probably stems from fantasizing about it as a kid. Like seeing Donald Duck's rich uncle swimming in shiny gold coins, or stories/films about lost treasures

Just having a handful of this shining gold, knowing it's worth a hell lot relative to it's physical size.

nice digits; you're both correct

huh

Who the fuck would buy this shit. It never x5 or x10 in value when you hold it.
Some black people shit

There isn't even a whitepaper. This is a TRX level shitcoin.

Yeah, probably some form of conditioning.
>Gold stars for being good in school
Etc

>Tfw you'll never be a treasure hunter like Mel fisher and find a huge hoard of gold and BTFO everyone

>shiny rocks required for tech advancements / space exploration

Could you be more stupid?

Natural resources > ALL

I'm dumping all my crypto millions into the mining industry and asian real estate.

HGT

i saw a documentary about it and it was logical to me. insane if true

gold doesn't rise, the dollar collapses.

Asia is on the rise economically. Where do you want to buy real estate? Palm Oil plantations are pretty profitable, though they destroy a lot of nature to make

>TRX
>shitcoin
You are going to get JUST’d so hard in 2018...

>thinks gold is a rock
>doesnt understand how supply and demand works

You're honestly so fucking stupid id be surprised if you can tie your own shoelaces

It did in Venezela recently

Actually it is a mineral. You'll never have elemental gold in the wild, much less in a gold bar

>demanding a shiny rock that doesnt accomplish any task besides being shiny

boy user you got me

Im not saying id buy gold, im just giving you a highschool level economics lesson seeing as you clearly arent very intelligent. Nice strawman to show once again how fucking stupid you are

>he doesn't know about the millions of uses gold has in hardware and why machinery is actually expensive due to gold conductors and other things

High school dropout detected

you cant build computers without gold just lmao

Gold has more value than fiat and crypto. Governments come and go. Crypto is worthless without power and network grid. Gold has had value for millennia.