NIMFA - 100x

Grab some NIMFA while you still can. Once this wall is down it's going 2x at least.

etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH

Fuck it 11 threads in 4 hours, will 3ETH moon me boys? I'm not trying to sit on the sidelines like I did with PFR.

Well a 10x from here is only 27m market cap. There's tons of room to grow

I bought 3 eth a couple days ago. I can't wait to get a lambo in a few months.

Here's how it works:

1). Buy Nimfa tokens to take out the loan, let's say 25.

2). The platform gives you 50 in a loan (so you have 75 total)

3). Within their platform, you can buy ETH to invest in a series of coins they have available from the ED markets (more exchanges and coins to be added soon).

4). If you make profit and sell off your investment, you pay back the nimfa loan plus 10% of your profits (happens automatically via the platform). You get to keep the rest.

5). Your loan is only recalled if the price of the token you've invested in drops by more of the value of the nimfa you put in (basically your collateral). Given that you put 1 nimfa in to get 3 out, it means the token you invest in must drop by 33% before your loan is auto recalled.

So you have two options:

1). You can potentially triple the money you invest with and triple your profits, minus the original loan and 10% of your profits.

2). You make such shit trading decisions that you invest in a token that tanks 33% and lose your original investment.

In a bull market, you can't fucking lose.

So if you have 10 eth, and you know a token that's due to moon, you can turn 10 eth into 30 eth to trade with, triple your profits and pay 10% for the loan.

This is going to be big.

If you want to buy because you want trading loans, go ahead. If you want to buy to profit from the rise in nimfa price, grab some now as the marketcap is still very low. With speculative trade buying, and the need to buy nimfa to take out the loans, the token's value will skyrocket.

I might throw a couple hundred in this for shits and giggles

Devs launching a new and improved platform tonight. See you on the moon boys

strapped in so tight

>Memes being made

is this /shill/'s newest target?

I could only get fucking 375. Am I going to be ok?

source?

telegram chat t.me/Nimfamoney

this has been the newest thing since forever

>$8 / coin

> price meme

308k circulating supply.

t. retard

Is the platform actually working yet?

its in beta testing, should be done in the next few days

They are re-writing the platform to work differently based on community feedback. You can sign up and browse the platform but loans are not working. They said the new system will be up and running soon

Which is why you should get in right now. Once the platform becomes fully operational again in 2-3 days the price will 10x instantly.