NIMFA - Crypto Lending Platform, the next x1000

One in a lifetime opportunity. Not listed on CMC yet so hardly anyone knows about it. Great opportunity to buy before the herd knows it even exists.

Overview
>Crypto Lending Platform
>308,516 Tokens circulating
>Current marketcap around $100k
>ICO price = $5 (putting the initial marketcap at $1.5mil)
>Listed on EtherDelta

What is it?
>A lending platform specifically for Traders
>Allows traders to triple their current NIMFA holdings, allowing them to trade with more capital
>With more capital, a trader is able to make a lot more in profits per trade
>Once you exit the trade, their platform will automatically deduct the amount borrowed (zero interest) + % of profits to sustain the platform

Anyone who's a trader will understand how huge this is and how much of an incentive it is for traders to use their platform.

Why does their token have value?
>You need NIMFA to use their platform and take out a loan
>NIMFA will eventually be a trading pair to other alts on their platform (currently only NIMFA/ETH)

This is huge! (e.g. LTC/NIMFA, DASH/NIMFA, XRP/NIMFA) The more users, the higher the demand for NIMFA, the higher the price shoots up.

Why it'll explode in value in the next few weeks?
>The first version of their platform will be released very soon, this coming week if I recall correctly. Will be one of the few cryptos that ACTUALLY have a live product and not just a whitepaper
>Devs have already applied. CMC listing will be huge for awareness.
>Devs planning on getting listed on HitBTC and Kucoin shortly after they release their platform

Marketcap Comparison
>SALT: $650mil marketcap
>RCN: $215mil marketcap
>LEND: $180mil marketcap
>NIMFA: $300k marketcap

This is the ground floor user, pick your best guess which will have the highest ROI.

This is for those of you who are sub $10k and wondering if they'll make it, whilst only investing in things that have already mooned.

Other urls found in this thread:

sia.ru/?section=484&action=show_news&id=349389
etherscan.io/token/0xe26517a9967299453d3f1b48aa005e6127e67210?a=
nimfamoney.io/ENG_V.1.0_Whitepaper_ICO_Nimfamoney.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(continued)

Even if you were to put in a small amount like $500, in a few months time once this is around $50-60mil marketcap minimum, you would have total $250k - $300k from that $500 investment.

And before you say:
>russian project, scam
>they're too young

I'm sure people said that about Vitalik. And I'm not saying this going to be the next big thing, but I definitely guarantee this will be one of the best ROIs this year.

>sia.ru/?section=484&action=show_news&id=349389

These guys are legit, they've hosted conferences, in communication with Russian banks to secure deals for their lending program, appeared on Russian TV etc.

Website
>nimfamoney.io

Telegram
>t.me/Nimfamoney

EtherDelta
>etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH

You're all welcome. Just remember when you are driving around town in your lambo.

You fucking retard the coin is $12, how is the market cap 100k. Jesus fuck and this is a copy pasta....

Aside from that Nimfa is the next SpaceX launch

It's actually about $3m market cap. OP just copy pasta'd a post from a few weeks ago..

none of the above matters.

this pic is all that matters.

get on board nigros

Fomo'ing this because of John McAfee

Isnt this the coin made by literal russian high school students?

Yeaaaahhhh it is. Jesus.

Cuckafee died a long time in my eyes when he shilled Verge man.

they're not in high school you fucking mong

this

good find

Yes they are kids. Hungry and working their asses off. Any shitcoin can hit 10m

>Mr McAffee! I can have picture with you?
>yeah sure kid whatever (how did this kid get in here?)
>tank u sir! i must tell u i have my own cryptocoin too! is called nimfamoney! we give loan-
>yeah i dont care kid just take the picture and fuck off
>o-ok

This is literally the worst fucking shitcoin. Don't buy this shit you fucking idiots.

U know a coin is good when the only bad thing biztards have to say is that the devs look young.

The guy in the picture(the one promoting Nimfa) arranged the blockchain cruise. It's easy to verify via google you fucking retard.

platform.nimfamoney.io

- The site is suspended until 18:00 UTC

Update coming soon

Doesn't mean this won't pump to high heaven

reddit.com/r/nimfa/comments/7qpzvc/3x_your_trading_power_and_potential_profit_with/

Literally the only fud people can come up with here is that the devs are young Russians. I'm ready with my space suit. Don't say we didn't warn you a month from now you tards

etherscan.io/token/0xe26517a9967299453d3f1b48aa005e6127e67210?a=

1,5 mio times $10 = $300k

sure op

this is already half the marketcap of blockarray

If this is to moon it needs to be shilled / advertised to normies

Is this the new bitconnect?

circulating supply is 350k not 1.5mil

so is this shitcoin still worth investing in at 10 dollars or not. i'm feeling fuck no

You retard, there's only three people in the team and they look like teenagers who literally started an ICO just to get some pajeet money from bizretards in this ponzi scheme

>muh let me make retarded ICO for no reason
>muh let me get free money
>muh my team is 3 people and we are all teenagers, give us millions of dollars you retards
>biztards say ok
>bizretards give teenagers retarded money

Nice job Veeky Forums stay ponzied

if i see a team of ivans i immediately assume it's a scam

i dont' think there's a single successful ivancoin in the top50, and vitalik is a canadian so don't even

Its more about the marketcap...

5mil or so now.

There are pajeet dentist coins with 800mil mcap.

Noones saying nimfa will change the world. If its a steamig pile it will still reach 20mil

What the fuck is an Ivan? I thought those were synonyms for russians.

This is 99% of icos.

Even the scam ICOs get marketcaps of 100s of mils before they get called out

Do you hate money or something pleb

still accumulating?

there are plenty of failed ico's that people get suckered into on here. see canya and telcoin that is happening as i type this

we're in a bear market now and unless you're in very early there's no point in putting money down on shitcoins with no chance of cracking top 100

This literally means a bunch of Veeky Forumsretards are going to be the ones shilling and giving teenagers $100 millions for in free money working for free to get an extra $1000 because you know these teenager ivan founders own probably 95% of all the "Nimfa" coins out there

No one FUDs this hard without an agenda

They don't even own a quarter of them. DYOR asshole.

How is telcoin a failed ico

You've shilled me. I'm a poorfag in for 25 NIMFA. Will be holding until it gets 20x.

Confido is the only scam one i know from recent memory.

The others were shitty projects... surprise surprise.. this is crypto after all

go see all the hicks getting JUST'ed right now in the telcoin threads

NIMFA is @ 16M marketcap, still good for a Mcafaffefefe pump

Who dis then? Owns 60% of all coins aka 925000 coins. I pajeet lol when I see people buying 25 NIMFA for $250 when literally everyone in the top 10 has more than 20,000 of these coins.

If the second place person is one of the founders and he most likely is, that means if each coin is $10 and he has 104000 coins, he already has more than $1m and he doesn't even have to do anything

Pajeets and ivans already advertised and shilled the coin for him

There's literally less than 2000 coins being sold in etherdelta total, if you look at the entire etherdelta

This means a bunch of pajeets are buying up less than 0.0001% of the coins thinking they'll be on top of this ponzi

you lost already

>$10.99 x 350k
>16M marketcap
pick one

It's the cryptoloan fund you retard. I guess you didn't even read the whitepaper

>their only selling point is low market cap

That's the loan fund you shitstain. It's locked into the platform. 300k are circulating and 300k are in the dev's hands.

active devs, low supply, and a soon-to-be working platform. There's litereally no FUD for this besides "muh Russians" and "muh teenagers"

Eat a dick.

I just bought 40. Am I going to make it?

3 ETH left in the wall. We ate 20 ETH already tonight.

I'm on their website and I see no whitepaper ivan

do you own 500 nimfa coins that you spent $5000 on thinking you'd be on top of this ponzi? Congratulations on owning 0.0000001% of all the total coins

You made teenager ivans extremely wealthy

nimfamoney.io/ENG_V.1.0_Whitepaper_ICO_Nimfamoney.pdf outdated because it was for ICO. but the token distribution is here

nimfamoney.io/ENG_V.1.0_Whitepaper_ICO_Nimfamoney.pdf

Old one from the ICO. Currently being updated.

There was a whitepaper link on the website but it looks like it's gone now. I know they're rewriting the whitepaper to make it better because the original is unprofessional, so that might be why.

It's the fucking loan. Do you even know what the coin is about holy fuck.

Nope. that's why he's Fudding it so the price doesn't go up before he can accumulate

i guess i should have bought the other day when it was like 1 dollar

i did, thanks to Veeky Forums shilling.

thank you Veeky Forums

retards and pajeets stay poor

There's a 570 ETH sell wall.

um wut

That buy side on ED is ultra thin, someone could JUST that pretty hard in a second

Lol, this could be just’d down 50% with only 0.15 ETH