Poor man portfolio thread

am i gonna make it?

gonna dump some more money in but theres a weekly limit of 250 on my coinbase right now

You need to go all in some altcoin with moon potential. You'll get 2x tops holding btc or eth...

What would you recommend

Stick the whole lot into KEY on KuCoin and give it a few months.

you reckon i should put that btc and eth into tel? it seems kinda sketchy

all in pfr right now if you like money

I just started and idk what to do

Yes, TEL is a good choice despite all the shilling on biz. It might take 1-2 weeks before you see some crazy gains, but 10x is very possible short term. DBC mooned like crazy before it became a meme. Which means you should get some of the profits out before it happens, don't be greedy

All in Link, the CHAD way

220 USD

honestly gonna dump it all on domaintoken because i realize that my FUNbags won't do anything

When is Bitcoin going to make me rich?

Sorry, It might be less than 10x for you because I got in earlier. But the point is there is no reason to diversify with less than 1k

+1700~ AIT which is a shitty Chinese AI coin which isnt on blockfolio. Appc was such a shit buy.

King of poorfags coming through. Please give advice.

Attention poorbies,

ECC. doing you a solid. You won't see it shilled here cause biz is still accumulating. Get in before Jan 26th or you will regret it..

Can you not just wire more?

Where to buy from? :/

how? is there a better exchange than coinbase that isnt gonna take days to set up and doesnt have limits?

I'm in OP's situation, coinbase won't let me add anything other than a card. Don't know what other exchanges there are for fiat to eth (kraken has shit fees, gemini isn't in aus etc)

I’ll sell you some. Welcome pajeet, i’ll Show you my wares, you send bitcoin or eth, and I send you alt coin

Fellow ausfag here. I've put in $300 atm and lost 50% during the crash but it's all come back now. I'm 80% link, 2 ven and the rest in FUN

nigga no one wants to buy alts with btc, people want to buy btc with aud

No.

You'll need far more money to invest right now.

Trading or working, both are good so you can make more of your investments.

im gonna put about 1k in over the next couple weeks