LINK Huobi Bunker

Less than an hour to go boys. Let's get comfy and prepare for what awaits us on the other side. Please keep your shadowfork posting to a minimum. There are already enough threads for that.

Other urls found in this thread:

huobi.pro/link_btc/exchange/
huobi.pro/link_eth/exchange/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God damn it get in here you retards.

I'm here sitting with you user.

Sergeant standing by

standing by

NO STINKY BULLY!! ASSBLASTER!! HELP!!!

Is it going to dump when it gets listed?

10.5k LINK here. Already made 2x on the investment but I want to see how far into the universe LINK will take me. I'm buckled in for a long ride, poured myself a drink.

I dropped $600 on this shit

If its a pajeet PnD then enjoy my chump change faggots.

Chinks are going to use and abuse it like they did to DBC

It's possible.

>Chinks
why wouldn't they be on based binance already if they wanted some linky?

I think the price will increase. We need this extra volume for the handle to have the volume it needs. The price is rising now, so its likely that the chinks are going to fomo in.

In the event that it dumps i'm going to have some capital on standby to buy the dip, because the price of this thing will in principle rise by a lot very soon.

Every single thing I've seen listen on Huobi has tanked. Fuck that exchange.

If there is a Huobi contest prepare to get fucked. Otherwise prepare for moon

What do you mean by contest?

DBC got fucked on the listing at Huobi due to the trading contest that was going on coupled with the crash last week.

The top of the hour approaches. Only 10 minutes left.

Lock in your bets now. Price just dipped.

within 15 min of being listed on Huobi there was 750 eth sell wall literally AT the price of the coin on Kucoin. The dude that placed it won a Porsche 911 because he just kept buying the lower and lower prices and pushing his sell wall down.

Their fucking better not be not retarded contest, fuck off with that gay shit. But I am sure this would not happen with link, it's not pajeet coin like some

What do you think the price is going to do once listed?

$2 by end of the night, $5 by the end of the week.
x2 if dubs.

Prepare your assholes lads. We're minutes away.

14:00, January 21 (GMT+8)

One minute

What's the Huobi link?

It's live, boys!

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it tanking ??

IT’S ALREADY DOWN 27%

J U S T

you better sell before huobi
price is going to drop as hard as DBC

FUCKING CHINKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good I want it to go down so I can collect more

38% now lmao

Binance whales are trying to suppress the price.
It's ok, there is no contest and the chinks may buy on the cup and handle meme.

70% it moons, 30% it dumps. Looking good here, I'm not selling.

I want to sell but I'm on binance, how do I make it into fiat or just keep my money safe from all red?

So hungry

can someone explain to me why coins go down when they hit a new exchange? Doesnt make any sense

wow, that volume

Where is it on Huobi? I don't see it under ETH pairs.

Its listed as a higher price and people began dumping for ez profits.

You can't do that anymore. They have 24 hour delay between deposit and trading now.

was not aware of that.

Found it
+40%?
Minister you, Chang.

Its not really going up. But its not going down either.

What does it mean?!

It's been 10 minutes....

the meme magic is working. Nobody wants it

well, it started out just a tad bit too high (looking at the ETH pairing). Seems to match Binance price now.

It means what the fuck did you expect? A new exchange listing was just going to cause the price to move massively up or down?

Realistically nothing will happen, it's just another place you can buy link on.

it means it doesnt matter jackshit. Anyone who wanted linkies already got them from binance. Or somewhere else even.

Linkies please tell me.
>LINK puts API data on the blockchain
>but most API's have a very low cost or are free to use today
So what's the point of LINK tokens if they're supposed to be dirt cheap?
I don't disagree with the idea, I just don't see LINK as a sound investment.

>huobi not listed
>no price change on LINK
FUCK SOMEONE CALL THE CHINKS THEY'RE BUYING SHADOWLINK. JASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Has to be active for a certain amount of time before cmc lists the exchange pairing shithead

They're not supposed to be dirt cheap, you'd know this if you had read the whitepaper. It says that one LINK should ideally be equal to the price of a cup of coffee.

18 decimal points

Oh dear.

>mfw linkies 99k ethermonies on hubobi
>but only 91k on binance
what the hell :(
>mfw captcha wants a "moondarra"
>and "luigi"
mhhhh

I guess I can't argue with chink lucky trips. You win this time, Jason.

That's BAT you dick licker.

I read the whitepaper but I'll admit not all of it.
Which is why I said it's not entirely a bad idea.
I just doubt the value of having LINK tokens at all, besides an investment scheme.

>not going

what? it is going down and lost 500btc of volume in the past few hours lol

this. Everyone knows that one LINK should ideally be equal to the price of a happy meal. Fucking normies.

link has been so nice to me, its like i know what its going to do at alll times.

WHY CAN"T I FIND LINK ON HUOBI

probably because you're retarded. Hamburger?
huobi.pro/link_eth/exchange/

Node operators get paid in LINK for processing off chain data onto the chain for smart contracts. It has nothing to do with the actual cost of API requests.

watchu talkin bout nig

wasn't working for me when logged in. try incognito

So who pays the node operators?
Sorry if I'm being dense.

nodes bid their fee and set their fee themselves if LINK is $1000 they can have a fee of like 0.0000001 link per transaction.

what you goats fail to forget that out of all the link that is available, there is only 17000 wallets holding.
let that sink in for a second

the buy in price for the ICO was so ridiculously high. Now why do you think that would have been.....

THEY ARE PUMPING IT
THE BASED CHINKS ARE PUMPING IT

if swift wants to use LINK's decentralised oracles they will lets say purchase 100m link off binance and then they can pay nodes per transaction as they go until they run out of LINK and then they need to buy more.

But the companies set up the oracles correct? Then software using the API's access the LINK oracles and have to pay to get the data.
Tell me if I'm off base.

More or less correct. They pay to keep the nodes running. Which is actually cheaper than running the nodes themselves.

no you can host a node yourself so you are the oracle. obviously this means you can give false data but this is when the reputation protocol comes into play. If you gave false data you will lose reputation. The more oracles the user uses the more integral the data will be. Do you understand it yet?

WHY NO PUMP ON BINANCE OMG

what? i dont know if u understand link

But to get the data you would need access to useful data, which is in the hands of companies right now.
I can definitely see a basement hacker figuring out useful data to put on an oracle, but most will be in the hands of big corps.

Which points out my initial reservations about the token about companies choosing what they distribute through API's and making it free or very cheap anyway.

But thanks for the clarifications.

You are watching the free market at work. Just give it time

THE CHINKS ARE DUMPING IT
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CHINKY LINKY

As IoT evolves and new policys are implemented like ISO2002 we will start seeing public data feeds become increasingly popular. There isn't really a need for them at the moment it's kind of a chicken and egg situation.

the data will be free though, oracles arent paid for the data they are paid for consensual agreement on how they handle smart contracts.

Meh, I'm not sold on IoT, it's great in theory, but nobody gives much of a shit how much water is in their toilet or if the front door is actually locked, that and things just breaking randomly because people don't know that microchips are not made of reinforced concrete.

Who pays the nodes then?

I'm in the same boat, marine

the people who create the smart contract and want it to be executed accurately..

Fuck boys, please listen!

You need to sell your Link for the moment lol. The chinks are the Jewish of the east and they WILL jew the price down when it initially lists at its current price.

So the software that uses the API then I guess.
Okay thanks.

How low is this shit gonna go tonight? Bout to accumulate another 400$ worth.

Time to sell, boys

You can create smart contracts on the smartcontract.com website you dont need to use the chainlink api which im not familiar with.

Its fucking over holy shit just market sold my stack on huobi. Ill see you guys at .15 cents in 3 months. Cant believe this fucking shitcoin keeps getting chink'd.

Dumb stinkies!
People make real gains during pumps. Join a pump group. For example:
discord dot gg/MpnhQY2
Good luck, wagecucks!

Problem is all that shit needs to be automated.
Can't see the usefulness of a smart contract if you need to write it yourself.

well obviously there will be a chainlink API developed to create smart contracts via code lol I think the first priority is getting a platform where smart contracts can be processed by decentralised oracles.

It just puts another barrier to entry for companies.