Twenty six days

Twenty six days

I haven't felt this good about life in such a long time.

>JOO
NO

>JOO

Just sold 100k link thx

Its already priced in

Do you retards think he is actually going to show up?

What makes you think he won't?

He's one of the primary speakers/presenters. Itd be suicide if he didnt.

haha they are using THE meme Sergey mug shot

he's literally going to be in a big mac coma, prolly asleep in front of his TV. sell now

Relevant image.

He doesn’t even have a topic as a primary speaker. The news of him speaking is also priced in, I wouldnt want to be a link holder during this conference. Dudes been MIA for months

Almost gave this post a genuine reply.

whats the meme here what did this guy do

>CEO of SmartContract.com
No idea, user.

fuck off tell me what he did why is this interesting

Normies and newfags please kys, you don't deserve this token

lurk more and learn to use googe faggot

Your Reddit is showing faggot

Shadowforked.

price prediction after twenty six days
>$0.40

I sold all of my stinkies today and now I have to buy back my linkies.

Ok but seriously. Has he confirmed recently that he will actually attend this talk?

Has anybody confirmed with the event organisers?

It would be risky as fuck to be holding link if he didn't show up and we only learnt at the last minute.

Rory confirmed in another thread Sergey will be doing limited autographs and photos, so yeah

pic related

Who is in the slack? Tell them if Sergey doesn't put his shit together and hype it up, they are fucked. We know where they live. Another Sibos fuckup and they are getting bombs mailed in.

What the fuck are you talking about? If you want hype then buy Tron. Sergey has no interest in hype so if that's what you want you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

>that fucking guy

For all you know SirGay could actually be working for the Russian intelligence, sending all into about you directly to the Kremlin. Nice job retards. If you're shilling LINK you're an actual threat to the national security of the US.