Did jews create crypto?

Did jews create crypto?
Or is it just butthurt /v/edditors complaining about "muh vidyacards"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ve7RPvhC7tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is but not for the fucking retarded ass reason that moron is saying it is.

Nvidia and AMD may be the least jewish owned companies though, retard

agree. let's hear your theory? i have quite a few models regarding globalits jewish plans and the role of crypto and blockchain in that. time will tell. it's gonna get interesting for sure.

the potential blockchain has to disrupt is equal to its potential to be used for further economic enslavement.

They co-opted the space early in the game, which really isn't surprising. It's like being surprised that jews got in on the money party that the internet spawned, it's just what they do.

/v/ user is just pic related who lives for trinkets and Valve-powered orgy porgy. He's only interested in the advancements of the world when they produce Pokemon Go or VR goggles that he can use to obtain his next cherished dopamine hits. When we momentarily disrupted his space he had to lash out at what to him almost certainly felt like a threat to his lifestyle itself for whatever reason.

its from ((them)) but only to bring about a one world currency/order so that their false messiah can come rule

>Jews making a bunch of right-leaning NEETs millionaires
I hope they did create it because that would be hilarious.

Get off it. Jews are all about centralizing their power. How could decentralization of anything help them?

If I make billions I'm probably not going to concern myself with the comparatively minor enrichment of people that hate me as a side effect.

i'm worried that the whole tether shit is part of their plan to forcibly prop up BTC while accumulating it until they can ditch the old system and make everybody use a traceable public ledger (no fiat anymore). This is why privacy coins are such a huge deal.

While the rest of us have them all gassed.

Maybe so, but we now have the possibility to make dapps of all the centralized, censored shit they've created in Silicon Valley. It at least ensures that freedom on the internet will remain.

His will be done.
>shadilay

>and then user woke up to pry himself from his one again crusty swastika jammies.

Soon, kike.

No but seriously guys! Maybe we're all part of a ponzi scheme and will lose everything for the kikes.

The jewspiracy stuff is so fucking dumb.

A group of people being smarter on average doesn't make them magical or omnipotent.

Veeky Forums didn't do shit to get Trump elected either. He arrived at an opportune time.

This board is starting to suck. It's so stale and predictable.

I don’t know about nvidia, they do shitty things all the time

The jewspiracy stuff is well-founded, actually, but you are probably a lying kike and already know it to be true.
youtube.com/watch?v=ve7RPvhC7tc

>buy gpu
>spend all day playing useless video games
>learn about a new emerging technology and make a shitload of money

/v/ is full of fucking retards

its really awful yeah
so fucking tiresome, and its on every fucking board as is evidenced in OP's pic

GOOD GOY XD
((((THEM))))
AM I COOL YET GUYS CAN I JOIN THE CLUB NOW

Jews made some cryptos sure, but not crypto as a whole

/pol/yps should be executed for routing plebbit cancer back here via The_Donald. They're doing the /b/-tier newfag overcorrection on every board because they think that's how you fit in.