FUCK YOU HIPSTER FAGGOTS

I FUCKING HATE ALL CRYPTO FAGS.

Oh what coin is that user? Oh is that a new coin? How do I trade it on binance?

NO YOU POORFAG NIGGER, IT'S TESLA STOCK.

Eww stocks, I can't wait until someone adopts ethereal worldwide, do you even know what blockchain is? I just bought 5 1080 Ti's for $7,000.

I CANT WAIT TILL BITSHIT CRASHES AND ALL OF YOU WANNA BE TRADERS PLAYING WITH MOM'S $300 ALL COMMIT SUICIDE, KILL YOURSELF YOU HIPSTER FAGGOT.

YOU ALL ARE JUST A BUNCH OF NEW WAVE HIPSTER FAGGOT WANNABES. KILL YOURSELF NOW YOU LOSER.

Hopefully after you do. I can buy a fucking gpu for a decent price.

ok

Vida neet detected.

/g/ and /v/ btfo

>TESLA STOCK.
LMAO
Have fun holding Elon's bags.

uhh okay dude. try again next time.

Boomer/10

am I a hipster if I regret not maintaining my traditional investment account?
> I just bought 5 1080 Ti's for $7,000.
kek, as an ebay seller feelsgood.

nocoiner butthurt he didn't put money into crypto

>be me
>Invest $3000 in crypto in July
>Now worth $15000
>Can buy a 1080ti at its current price while still paying maybe $300 of money that I slaved for.
>$300 1080 ti
>Just bought one yesterday
>/g/ btfo

>bought card for half of msrp in a shortage
(You)

That's it, what is the next coin convention I'm gonna shoot the place up. Hopefully then we can go back to mustard farm level hipsters.

To bad the next conference will be decentalized.

Thanks just reported 100k to the fbi

Just do a decentralized shooting then

Look at you, too poor to buy a fucking GPU, looks like you're the pathetic loser here m8.

70% of my portfolio is stocks and i think Tesla is a long term loser. Swing trade it and take profits regularly. Long hodl at your peril. My reasoning is that Tesla does not do anything particularly special in the automotive industry. They're pushing electric vehicles hard but what keeps them at the top when every other car manufacturer in the world is putting out the same stuff? I have taken a midel S for a test drive and was not blown away by anything it had to offer, hated the central tablet being replacement for normal instrument panel.

Poorfag is poor.
You should spend more time looking for a job instead of playing vidya.
You're welcome.

the word "hipster" lost all meaning like 3 years ago lol

Not everything has to be fucking decentralized

Can this be a tesla analysis thread?

Seriously, I don’t doubt this thing is going to hit 400, but if it does, im going all in on Puts. These fucking luxery golf carts for gay pajeets will never live up to a 65billion market cap.

$300 of money that I SLAVED for. $1500, $1200 of which were gains.

>Reading comprehension

>YOU'RE DISRUPTING MY CHILDISH HOBBY
>YOU GUYS ARE NEET FAGS NOT ME

>addicted to gaymen
>wants to shoot up convention
I always knew those darn things made people violent. Someone call Jack Thompson.

Tesla is the Tron of stocks. Kill yourself.

I've had BTC since 2013. It has always, always felt like a ponzi. Seriously none of these shit coins have any value outside of people just wanting to buy them from you, I don't see much of a difference between copper coins in a video game and a bitcoin, and I know BTC is decentralized limited amount blah blah blah, the mining is also a waste of electricity and literally too many ICOs with no value to them

you paid 1500 for the card? what ?

>Tron of stocks

This is what I'm fucking talking about, kill yourself.

Someone needs to make bounty0x for hitmen

>TSLA

try choosing a company that makes profit if you are going to shill stocks thanks

Tesla IS the TRX of stocks, faggot. It's millenial normie babbys first stock.

Hipster is a new waves token? Where can I buy it? Is it on binance? pls respond