BINANCE IS CLOSING DOWN DUE TO GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS INSIDERS ARE SELLING BEFORE THE CRASH SELL SELL SELL AND BUY AT...

BINANCE IS CLOSING DOWN DUE TO GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS INSIDERS ARE SELLING BEFORE THE CRASH SELL SELL SELL AND BUY AT THE BOTTOM IF YOU HAVE TO THIS ONES GONNA BE HUGE STRAP IN

prove it

who makes these stupid fucking threads honestly

thanks bought 100k

thanks shorted tether 100k

thanks just thanked for 100k

Kids

Fuck off

Thanks printed 100k

Kill yourself

>exchange with coins available on 5x other exchanges closes
>this drops price somehow
Hows it feel being retarded?

just sold my son 100k what a rueb

Please put a fucking knife through one of your eye balls please,

Fine dont believe us? Look at CNBC and see what the irs is tackling. Nobody escapes the irs. Only two things in life a certain my bros death and taxes. So take that crypto grab your girp by the waste and kiss her like you've never kissed her before. Lets make some fucking money im jacked bruh lets do it i turned over 300$ this week alone whooo

Haha Nice bro.. very nice im seeing sick returns too but you sound like you know what your doing. Whats you stack brosef?

100 thanks I bought. K?

top kek

Swwrt thanks man. Im mainly invested in WaltonChain because of the outstanding tech how could you not? If you knew what i knew about WaltonChain you would invest everything, i got most of my bros in and were seeing sick returns. Something big coming soon i wouldnt hesitate to drop a few g's

Cheers bro yeah im all in on Waltonchain, i just did some research and found out about the tech and the WaltonChain awesome buying everything pump coming i would sell all and buy WaltonChain to be safe

GUYS I CANT CASH OUT I SPENT EVERYTHING ON INTERNET FUNNY MONEY AND NOW I CANT CASH OUT AAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOO

>prints 100 trillion tether

nothing personal kid

nice id faggot

Irs asserting control

Asia

Pick one faghet

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>CNBC
>believing anything they put out crypto-wise
>ever

Have they published even one factually correct article all year

just bought 50k BNB

GUYS WTF?????????????

u dont deserve those quads

thanks, bought 100k

Quads confirm I just sold everything guys see you on the other side

Road to 8.5k

>googles “binance closing down”
>sees bi monthly reddit threads

I deserve those quotes for editing three google news articles together to create that. As going to do a fourth, but then no quads. So check em, ha.

THIS

LOL SAMEFAG WALTON SHILL

>china bans exchanges
>binance moves to japan
>japan accepts crypto as legal tender
>japanese banks opening exchanges
>japanese economy booms

ok user

S-Shit... is this for real? I just transferred Etherium worth 200K in fiat there this morning. OP, please tell me you're joking.

This bro is having a sick conversation with himself. What a sickcunt.

The absolute state of biz lmao

Binance moved to japan with offices in Taipei and Hon Kong lmao. They are safe from PRC jewery.

Or the absolute state of a fucking schizo, 75% sure this is a larp/troll though. 25 on this dude being srs

FUCKING NIGGERS STOP IT WITH THE FUD I JUST WANT MY FUCKING LAMBO !

JUST K 100 THANKS OUT OF BENIS

ALL MY LINK IS GONE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH