HIGH IQ EXCLUSIVE

Let's face it, this board has gone to shit and there's so many projects out there we could all use some help collaborating on research without shillers and FUDers coming at you in hordes.

For this reason I propose we create a chat group on Tox (a known pajeet repellent) and require screening to join (IQ 110+) unless an exception is to be made.

Sounds like a good idea right?

Other urls found in this thread:

tox.chat/download.html
testyourself.psychtests.com/staticid/975
testyourself.psychtests.com/tests/showpdf.php?name=classical_iq_lite/psychtests/classical_iq_lite.pdf
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Additionally, different tasks could be divided and assigned among group members and peer reviewed. We could all agree on the quality coins in 1/10th the time.

can we just make a white make aoecial interest group instead

im sick of getting advice from stupid niggers and brown boy bitconnectors

white male special interest group*

So basically the idea is to weaponize the NEET autism here and pajeet proof it to come up with a grass roots and prestiiguous Veeky Forums version of Palm Beach Confidential.

This is a good idea 130iq san diego bro reporting in. I work with some jews too.

This would largely achieve the same goal, so sure. But personally I'd take it more on a case by case basis - if you can't tell someone is a pajeet/nigger and their input and productivity is top knotch there is no sense in excluding them.

In order to join you should have to pitch a coin and provide detailed fundamental analysis. If it is well researched, you may be accepted. Would weed out shills and provide a great jumping off point for discussion.

lol sure thing jamal you stupid cunt

I'm also a San Diego bro. I'll start posting this idea more as it develops l, I don't know how we'd actually do a screening/filtering process. But if we could become the Mensa of crypto (without the humblebrag connotation) it would be absolutely mutually beneficial

This is a solid idea, and it would be easy to tell if it was plagiarized.

I'm not going to willingly exclude a crypto savant just because he's pajeet/nigger, I will not let my inner hitler prevent maximum gains

Yeah I'll join. Haven't checked in a few years, what's the best Tox client?

Lol you idiots. If you were actually smart you wouldn't need pump and dump groups. Do your own research kids

I think the point of this would be to create a research group for finding long term potential.

Godel Escher Bach is a book for pseuds too scared to read actual CS or math books.

Looks like you won't be getting into your own club, OP

make it then pussy

> IQ meme

Why are white guys obsessed with IQ? There has never been any logical correlation between success and IQ. It's worse than nigs taking about muh dick all the time.

I'm a member of Mensa.

trust me it's worse than Veeky Forums

high iq clubs are fucking ridiculous. (i'm obviously not paying my 2018 mensa fee)

I don't know it depends on your OS ofc I forgot which I downloaded for loonix but they have iOS and Android apps iirc

You are obviously missing the point. It's an idea for a research group to divide the labor into a collaborative effort so we can all propel our understanding of coins and projects and the associated pros and cons via reliable partners, so we don't have to do it all by ourselves.

Jjst think of both the potential time saved and the increased amount of quality projects you would be exposed too.

Clearly your IQ is too low to comprehend this idea though, so you are not the type I'd be looking for anyhow

>110 IQ
so the average intelligence of a person with a high school diploma

lmao

well just make it iq 130+

if we made an iq locked /biz it would have to be 120 plus at least. And I would be down.

It's a fun book at any level, but more fun for those not yet exposed to higher math or cs. I agree most of the fans of the book suck, but get off your high horse.

Mensa without the retarded ego part I should say.

It's simply a convenient discriminator/filter in this case, and was only hypothetical example.

If we can somehow tokenize it and turn this into a blockchain meme we can get paid for our research in an asset that appreciate as our reputation increases.

Imagine if PBC had a token where a bigger share allows more access

You're obviously retarded and will never make it

Explain how this isn't a mutually beneficial situation if you can create a reliable team. It's basically a proposal to create a Palm Beach Confidential crew out of Veeky Forums's best.

And I imagine Teeka is quite well off financially, so I don't think the idea is too poor.

>tfw mixed race 130 IQ outlier
p-please let me in

Why invest in your token when I can invest in something like Cindicator or NapoleonX?

The same reason people invest in Palm Beach Confidential but it'll be wicked cheap since it's the """"""ground floor"""""" where as Cindicator cost over $1k for one shit signal a week, no analysis, market speculation (i.e I speculate DeCred will see a massive pump due to Obelisk releasing asics for it and we saw what happened when they did that to Sia - Bitmain beat them to it and pumped the price up in the process).

So basically a slightly different product for a cheaper price and you'd be supporting local Veeky Forumsness if that tickles your jimmies

Yes, please do it

jajaja. 135IQ LA here. OMG, LINK, QTUM, and AION are gonna have a great Q1/Q2. 135IQ out.

mix race vietcong here

140 IQ, took test when I was hungover

eat my ching chong niggers

I'm highjacking this thread.

Add me on TOX:
E1A069B3A8D61C72C1ACF45F00F187366ACF1CCFEF0827E77665BB8A541E1203B5AFA3D8ADE9

Download qTox and msg me
tox.chat/download.html

I want in.

So are we joining this guy then?

150 iq here, took the test after being stoned every day for a year (including that day)

buy link, also geb was ok, but i found a critical flaw in godels formula. /thread

160 iq here. Took the test while i was completely Stoned and drunken

My Picks for 2018 are tron and ripple, because the price is so low and these two can easily be 10000$. Ripple is literally the next bitcoin

May i join sir

200 iq here. BCC is the next BTC. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCC

Download uTox then add this as your friend:

tox.chat/download.html

E1A069B3A8D61C72C1ACF45F00F187366ACF1CCFEF0827E77665BB8A541E1203B5AFA3D8ADE9

165 IQ here (unironically).
Buy link, req, rlc, pasc and odn.
Thank me later.

201 IQ here, if you're holding any crypto by tomorrow you are officially fucked
screen cap this

Pic related

Did you read that in The SUN? Top KEK

i ddin't intend to be a mdo or anything it was just an idea, join whoever the fuck is proactive enough to actually invite people like chainlink bateman above

Bumping, is this happening?

Yes, I'll post a new thread tomorrow with my address if chainlink bateman doesn't beat me to it

Excellent, sounds promising

oki doki fags

How do you propose we do the IQ test? Like am I going to have to send in a photocopy of a real IQ test result?

How about just an exam or short essay question(s)? Nobody wants to go out and get an official IQ test to join a chatroom

I have a high IQ

My portfolio contains:
NEM
AE
UBQ
CLOAK
VEN
FCT
MCO

Judge away boys

110 is borderline retarded tho

I think honestly that simply requiring tox is enough of a filter initially

Why not riot.im you absolute nigger. also

testyourself.psychtests.com/staticid/975

testyourself.psychtests.com/tests/showpdf.php?name=classical_iq_lite/psychtests/classical_iq_lite.pdf

This test is only kind of accurate
t. Have been tested for real by school psychologist

This is a brilliant idea. A suggestion: why not only have an IQ filter, but also a net worth filter? For instance, you have to provide documentation that you are worth more than 100K.

If you aren't worth 100K, then in my opinion you shouldn't be contributing in any way to the investment of funds that will exceed 100K. Age and experience are correlated so we will see some brilliant contributors to the group.

Just my $0.02.

>"Only net worth 100k!"
>can only afford to give $0.02

Can you just start this shit already. OP this is not a philosophy course just start it

Okay then let's do this.

How is tox a filter? I can just download an app on the phone and join. but anyway, you can just ban pajeets

exactly. since this is how it's easily going to be we might as well use fucking riot.im, it's better anyway. fucking Tox really. Is anyone actually done for this? if there's a networth requirement of $100k then i'm out since i only have $50k oh well

223iq whale here. Took the test while stoned drunk and being analy raped by a nignog. I really like you guys so don't invest in crypto tomorrow.

I started reading that book but reailsed im pretty stupid and im struggling through it

Surely a quicker and more effective filter would be for applicants to post a self portrait with identification in hand(passport etc)

To ensure validity, applicants could be asked to post another photo with some sort of identifying phrase.

are you the fag from fb?

Man i want to contribute to something like this. I want to be more professional about trading and work with other people who feel the same.

Kids trying to form a group because they're too stupid to research by themselves, and their requirement to get in that autistic group is by a meaningless number, nice idea. I'm signing in.

Bookmarking this and will join when I'm home from work. What will the qualifying criteria be? I absolutely refuse to be in a group with any of the following types of people.
>A) Pajeets
No indian people. No way with these curry shitters
>B) Teenagers
No people who are still immature and no concept of independence

Sadly theres only like 5 people herr who feel the same way

IQ is probably too raw a metric. You'll filter out obvious pajeets yes, but what you are left with doesn't necessarily translate to an effective working group. You should think of a litmus test of sorts, for example if somebody can't grasp why black-litterman is more appropriate than simple mean-variance allocation after looking up both definitions you can safely get rid of them.

I've read that book, it's really good. Also read "I Am A Strange Loop" by the same author

The only way you can do this and know...is to form a meet up group in real life :O

You can do it if you are as leet as you think you are.

>IQ is 108 ;(

Hi sir, I am not pajeet. Please let me join your secret club for benefit please, sir.

this

rick and morty fan reporting in

>You should think of a litmus test of sorts
skin color works well

I see i'm in the company of fellow smart people.
Wubba dubba dub dub

OP man up and kick this off I don't trust any link faggot to spearhead this

Timestamped hands to remove pajeets
Verifying amount of money to remove teenagers.

>judging your fellow intellectuals based on their IQ rather than their education and philosophical views
Veeky Forums is full of high intelligence low wisdom dorks, making a high IQ only chat would just be Veeky Forums minus the pajeets. Is that already as high as you're going to aim?

user, do you hate easy money? If not then join,.

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

>everyone ITT has an IQ two standard deviations above 100
It’s amazing, on every such thread on any board you’ll find this holds true. Veeky Forums users are really gifted.
Something like that.

Guys, im a pajeet (inb4 i stopped reading there) and i just gave the IQ test mentioned here I got an IQ of 127. By no means is it genius level but its above average. Got a CompSci degree a year ago, top of my class from a uni in the UK. As much as I like to joke about sensitive topics, Im sensing the hate for brown people, jews, chinks etc to be a little to literal. Do you guys seriously not like them? Is it the culture or do you guy seriously think that because they are different they are inferior?

Hoping for a genuine discussion here

You're talking to hillbillies or /pol/tards, what do you expect? Even though you can't deny that your people are kinda... well you know what I mean, spic right here with a 131 crystallized intelligence, what do I do now? Jump to the american dream?

the pajeet stereotype people refer to are the brown hillbillies. educated pajeets are ashamed of them just like educated burgers are ashamed white hillbillies

Racism is real i guess, i thought it was just low IQ/dumb people who were unironically racist

You're asking way too much to them, they may be smart, but they don't use their brain at all, let me explain you their logic.
>0.00001% sandniggers are terrorists
>70% of terrorists are sandniggers
>Therefore 90% of sandniggers are TRULY terrorists.

/pol/tard checking in. pls stop feeling sorry for yourselves it's gay

As a high IQ individual I already have tox installed and use it regularly. I'm not installing another fucking app.

You should blame sjws. Most people here would accept you as an individual but when sjws insist everyone accept all browns when statistically as a group browns are shit and make everything worse then there is pushback that good individuals will get caught up in unfortunately.

Good for you user.

I've met a lot of white dumbasses in my day. I'd go for the high IQ screening if I were you.

The advanategs of a pure colective outweigh the adavantages of adding single persons of other races, even if they are superior. And especially if they are jews, because they are not able to build anything creative on their own and only feed of other peoples accomplishments.

how about instead of playing the blame game, we use our so called high iq brains and think for ourselves? or is that way too radical? i thought one of the advantages of having a high iq is coming to logical conclusions yourself thereby seeing straight through the bullshit

>You should blame sjws.
This, mostly no one gave a shit about races 30 years ago and suddenly all this enforcement made people sick about getting fed by "muh diversity", and we're back to the 60s for some reason with some retarded ideas such as "race war" in America.

>high IQ
>post Godel Escher Bach

TOP FUCKING KEK!!!

on a bigger scale sure sjws could be blamed for a lot that is happening in society. but on Veeky Forums, where people claim to be really smart, seeing unironic racism is sort of uncalled for.