How do you deal with the fact that if or once you get rich...

How do you deal with the fact that if or once you get rich, girls will only like you for your money and not because of who you are?

I fantasize a lot about having a slutty but kind roommate.

>"Hey user, I'm going to the club, can I get a lift? It's not like you're doing anything anyway"
>"Hey! Don't look at my cleavage, I didn't wear this for you. You can look at my feet I guess.
>You want to masturbate to them? Gross... but I don't mind, it won't take long with your premature ejaculation anyway!"
>"It's cute how you still can't look me in the eyes without getting nervous even though we've been living together for so long"
>"Haha! Done already!? Alright, clean yourself up and drop me off at the club!"
>...
>"Thanks for the lift user, don't wait up for me, I probably won't be back tonight!"

I'm not a cuckold though, I don't want a girlfriend or wife like this but a roommate or female friend who does this would be nice... I just really like the denial aspect of it especially with how easily they give up sex to other guys but not me.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14893188
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop posting these faggot /soc/ threads. This is not business related at all.

>not treating women like shit
>not flaunting your wealth to attract them
>take them to dinner
>fuck them
>make them think they will get some of that money
>they think youll buy them purses and take them on vacation
>get a vasectomy
>they try to get knocked up
>constantly wondering why its not working
>dump them before you spend any money on them beyond dinner/shows/some travel that YOU want to do

rinse and repeat

But I'm a feminist and believe that women are above me

if i get rich im not getting in a long term relationship till im like 50

/thread

t. roastie (white)

disgusting slags

How many non family member, non-coworker women have you interacted with for more than 30 minutes in your entire life?

but even if I got rich I still want to worship women and treat them like the princesses they deserve to be...

>How do you deal with the fact that if or once you get rich, girls will only like you for your money and not because of who you are?
I'm fine with it because they will accept the fact that they are nothing more than an object

look at these roasties

how much makeup is on their faces?

disgusting

If I ever make it, I'm pulling a Will and living frugal as fuck. In a few years I will have a law degree from a prestigious school, so hopefully I can find a like minded Doctor/Lawyer/Architect qt.

Kill
Your
Self

I know, but I just like the idea of being teased by trashy/slutty girls.
I want a good girl in the end...

this is larp. OP definitely a cuck

Answer the question Op

do u have a cuck fantasy

That's fine. I've been married to a woman that has been with me since I was just scraping. I treat her with as much tenderness and attention I can muster when I'm not trading.

The other bitches that only treat me well for my money I fuck like whores they are. They serve their purpose as a cum dump since that is how they've presented themselve's to me.

Why do decent looking women get such trashy tattoos?

>Qt Azn oneitis gets a giant fucking rose tattoo'd on her shoulder
>Is a comp sci major at a top 5 research Uni

Do they not realize that no self respecting man is going to want that when they're past 25?

All women are gold-digging whores so it doesn't really matter.

No, I already said I only like it if they aren't related to me... like girls that go clubbing at night teasing me and making fun of me for being a handhumping tiny dicked virgin.
I wouldn't want my girlfriend or wife to treat me like that.

I have a few online female friends but they're all nice to me.

fuck off with this cuck shit dickhead

Read what you wrote out loud. Now ask yourself again why women would want you for anything but money

>Find loyal wife
>Fuck other women
Peak degeneracy.

I do this with my gf. I buy her stuff and she fucks other guys, she has done it 4 times now. Right now she's clubbing with her friends.

Is that their fault. It's been (((pounded))) into them since childhood that they should dress and act that way, but it isn't what they truly want. They are suffering.

but I only like the idea of slutty girls doing this to me, teasing me, kicking me in the balls, etc...

I don't want my pure, good girl girlfriend to do any of those things to me!

your fantasy sounds like its out of some hentai anime. Its very unrealistic. But if you want a woman to feign kindness to you to take you for your money, im sure you will find that in abundance.

KYS Faggot. You are not a man but a Reddit Cuck.

You're a cuck, dude. You are a fucking cuck. I will prove it to you.

Watch this.
strawpoll.me/14893188

I just like trashy and slutty girls teasing me...

I NEVER said I wanted sluts to use me for my money...

She's Czech. She understands her role as the loyal wife that isn't a whore. She comes from a culture where there are good woman, who are loyal but allow their husband to fuck, and bad women, who are treated like whores and fuck married man. It's completely the norm for Slovak women.

The whores are suffering. Fuck them for what they are.