$100 what do

I've only got $100 at the moment, any of you poorfags started with that amount? Where are you now? How did you grow this.

Any very short term recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy turtle

Learn to daytrade

Buy TEL on kucoin exchange now. It's cheap and it's only a penny per coin. Hold that for the next week or two and it's guaranteed to at least double.

VEN

What coins do you day trade?

Do you actually have $$$ in your pocket or ETH in a digital wallet?

$100 worth in Binance atm..

I’m all in with FUN

>Binance
I can help you. Give me a good reason

Technical analysis on Confido looks bullish. Easy 10x in less than 2 weeks. Then move half of your stack to Bitconnect.

I started with 100$ my roommate gave me to invest for him in December, its around 700 euro now, just invest in the right coins like Neo VEN ETH Chainlink and stuff that gets shilled here but isnt a troll, good luck!

help pls. Y not? Were both on this board to get ahead of plebbits

isn't it obvious? OP used your refferal id to register

Hmm, I'm happy with receiving advice honestly.
I want to make them shekels through crypto and then cash out some for some legitimate business.

My life goals aren't about me becoming wealthier and living the lambo life or anything but rather, to help lift up as many people as possible out of poverty. I believe in open source western styled online education coupled with anti-malnutrition programs would tackle this effectively in the third world.

That sounds gay but I'll help you. Do you have a discord?

Yeah I do user.
Maybe they sound a bit cheesy but.. I once felt very worthless, and having such goals in my mind makes me feel less so. If I can be of use to others, that makes me.. not so worthless. Right?

i bet you love acid

Haha never had any of those stuff, country's super strict on drugs.

My discord ID is Derwulf#0943 btw.

what a fag

Bump, advice pleasee. Any poorfags to comfy stories?

Cool join this and follow signals
discord gg/rjjpmHj
Don't ask questions. Read the FAQ. I'm posting this for the second and the last time
Remember this is not PnD

Alright user I'm coming

Honest advise, Turtlecoin. surrently at 3 sats for million, so for 100$ you could get 277.777 (wow aren't this a lucky number) TRTL. Hodl til 2019 q3, sell at 0.1USD.

Got into this shit at Jan 9. Now I lost about 40% of my initial investment.

you can take the nigger out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger