Who here hasn't recovered from the crash?

Pic unrelated.

My portfolio went from 350k to 200k at the bottom of that crash. I'm now up to 400k because of VEN, but it seems like nothing else has really recovered. Are most of you anons still holding bags? Everything looks like its down 50% still

WTC held up pretty good and surged today. I'm expecting news soon.

yeah saw something about announcement coming soon. Might get on that train for a day or two.

What kind of brainlet tier humblebrag thread is this?

>Who else hasn't recovered
>I'm only up 50k from previous ATH guys!

just rumors floating around here and reddit, exactly what happened before. Volume increased today too. I'd hop in during this dip

read the title, brainlet. Didn't use the else

what crash?

I haven’t recovered

Still about 25% down. Shitcoins on Kucoin never really picked back up.

my portfolio still has its lips wrapped around a big fat red candle
50% ICX, rest in LINK, REQ, and FUN

i went from 243k down to like 150k, it bounced back today to 210k, but then back down to 198k.

i think it will oscillate a bit ; like eth will oscillate around 1070 before going up again

>half of portfolio earths while the other half moons

I'm still approx 15% down.
But that's okay.
IT'S FUCKING FINE.

Went from 1.4M at the very peak to 650k. Back to 1M at least.

Similar ranges
OP I envy your gains. I've been tempted to sell all my coins at a loss and consolidate them into 2 stacks to recoup. Is this foolish?

ATH of 140k, dipped to 70k(!), back to 100k. The shitcoin gains are great but fuck the JUST is real during a bear market

that's rough buddy

The crash just started senpai

I invested $4k in 3 alt coins with a percentage in BTC and ETH.

I heard $50k was the minimum for diversifying from a Veeky Forums member. So, should I just take this as a lesson, lose some money and invest in a single coin?

Looks exactly like mine.

buying into crypto right now is a very bad idea if you don't know how to time your buy with the lowest possible dip you can get. Its a huge gamble.

HODL is a dead meme for now. The only ones who can HODL are the early adopters. And technically even we shouldn't be doing it.

I would have recovered nicely... but I squandered it on trying out a PnD - lost 25% of my portoflio. Never again. Have been depressed all day but I deserve it.

Still not recovered, jumped 3 different coins in hope of making some quick gains but only got 20%.
It will take month or two to recover.

Yea I’m probably gonna end myself tonight

You are 2x from 30 days ago you retard. If you want to kys so much then send me your coins at least.