Can we create a white man insider trading group

with 23 and me test needed for admission. we need to start putting walls between ourselves and the kikes, poos and gooks. crypto trading is tribalist by its very nature

us white men need to stand together

You're retarded, go back to /pol/. Crypto is not tribalist at all.

I'm white and I love buying chink coins. Chinks are the best marketters in Crypto.

meanwhile in reality everyday thousands of poos and chinks shit up this board shilling their coins and its white men who are losing on these exchanges

white men like you bend over and take more

chinks are honorary aryans

I'd be interested in this. Set up a discord group.

If you honestly fall for Pajeet scam coins and other shitcoins shilled on Veeky Forums you deserve to be dumped on whether you are white or not. It's so obvious how they shill them here.

Just avoid Pajeet's shit and only buy good stuff. Chinks have a lot of good projects in the works.

honorary jews more like it. they go to the chambers woth the rest of them

>not all chinks
Only right wing samurai may be admitted. Leftist cucks, anime fuccbois, and korean fancy lads can fuck right off.

It would be an absolute dream if you faggots built a wall around yourselves for the exchange of your redpilled insider knowledge. Too bad it would be just that, a dream. You morons would get bored right away and leave your box.

you just went from denying cryptos are tribalist to completely admitting it within 2 posts and justifying it

Back to /pol/ you paranoid skinhead

hello pajeet!

Fuck off, non-white. If you're going to browse Veeky Forums don't reveal yourself.

No one cares about how you think you are having the white race by shitposting online

Race cucks are so pathetic

please
we need to encourage them to get their own discord and leave Veeky Forums

You spelled nips wrong
Chinks could be allied force to take ((())) down financially

hello pajeet, no i wont but your coin

>implying chinks are not trading master race
>implying chinks can't outjew the jews
>implying chinks will not crush all the lesser races cause racism is not an issue for them
>implying a symbiosis of the West and the East is not the future of mankind

most jews I know are white

Anyone can buy or sell any coin retard. White people don't only buy coins made by other whites. Pajeets want everyone to buy their coins and so do chinks.

I mean fuck no one even knows if it was an Asian or a White guy who made Bitcoin even.

pajeets are upset the individualist white man is awakening and seeing this game for what it truly is

try and stop me

You loser incels are already isolated in your mom's basement. Why would you want to form a group of pale, small dick rejects?

and yet you dont see white men specifically colonizing pajeeet boards with their coins. it seems for you its okay when pajeeets get into chat servers and specifically target other races but if the white man does it "thats wrong" "were all just people"

you're finished pajeet

GOOD MORNING WEALTHY CAUCASIAN

I'm all for this. Tired of shitskins fucking up my life.

Please do this so you can circle jerk each other while getting dumped on by pajeets. Go pack to pol faggot

>the poo cries out in pain as he strikes you

All the "go back to /pol/" people are literal shitskins OP, dont be phased