The retardation on reddit is unbelievable

Does anyone else have to mentally prepare themselves before browsing reddit? The stupidity in some of the posts makes me sick to my stomach

This is a legitimate question.

holy fuck. why do they write like this? why do these faggots go in such detail and make it longer than a diary?

fuuuuuuckkkkķkk never share this cuck shit again desu i legit cant handle it

You are just as dumb as him if you think its any better here.

op you must be handicapped. I'm sorry

this literally makes more sense than 99% of the shit posted in this pathetic place. He's just asking for tradving advice. I'd say the overwhelming majority here couldn't give him a well constructed answer

^^^^^

itt: redditors getting mad

This is the gayest shit I ever seen

>agh there's too many words!
if only people could communicate solely with memes and emojis

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You mean like they do in Africa?

I have to mentally prepare myself before coming to this shithole

question:

>sell when up 50% to accumulate?

answer

>no. time in the market beats timing the market longterm

muhhh diary wall of texts

fuck these dumb niggers. reddit is a place for neckbeards with lunch money

Well I mean what would you do? I think he brings up a valid point. On the contrary lets say a coin is going down, like tanking hard. Lets say I bought link at 1.00, meaning 1 dollar or 100 cents and I see it go down by 35% which is 35 cents of 1 dollar because percentage is out of a hundred and the price now stands at 65 cents do I just sell and hope it keeps going down and buy some more at say like 60 cents which means I secured a profit of 5% essentially speaking thus furthermore if it keeps going do I sell again and keep buying lower because strategy is to buy low so if it keeps going lower just keep selling and buying right then I'm making as much money as the percentage goes down per percent is how much percentage of profit I am making, correct? Someone please answer I am confused thanks much appreciate sir will follow advice sir thank u have a nice day come back again in my store coffee on sale 35% off no take link sir please thanks no fun either sir thank u come again

So either 1) yes tether out if the market is unstable as it currently is, when it seems like coins jump in price easily but almost inevitably drop back down, or 2) hodl and wait for the coming moons throughout the year.

Unless you have a lot invested, it's probably safer for option 2). You can't predict where the price is going to be in the next day or week, but if you look at monthly trends, it seems like everything will trend up. So it's a better bet to just hold, unless you're a serious day trader.

check em

God, that post was so dumb and pointless. He even answers his own question by saying “I know no one knew it would go up”. If nobody knew it was going to go up then the majority would have held.

Redditors are so dumb, it’s incredible. Please do not post comments from Reddit. Final note, I fucking hate people who write a lot and make no sense. Fucking Reddit.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

exactly. and the retards complaining itt are worse than that soyboy from reddit

piss off my board you single digit iq insects.

does he not realize that half of trades make money, and half lose? lmao

Never try to beat fractals on cryptos. Alot of volatility and it all comes down to random dumb luck sometimes.

With stocks you most likely want to consolidate your losses nearing 10%, but with cryptos a 20% drop is pretty normal and the right call sometimes is to not sell at 20% loss.

Please evaluate my answer to this:

If no news has been released for the coin, and it undergoes an erratic price increase (25%+), you would be better off selling it and buying back later, because that price will most likely correct itself.

Wondering this myself because I should have sold link at 1.25 today and bought back now.

>going to Reddit
You should just stay there faggot

does this advice still apply to the whacky world of cryptocurrency? it seems to defy a lot of traditional market trends

>that you believe in

>go to reddit
>literal brainlets
>go to Veeky Forums
>filled with street shitting pajeets
both are shit tbqh, yet i keep coming here for some reason

So, user, what's the answer to his question? Since it's so simple and he's so retarded.

Lol, fucking brainlet.

hold if you're a pussy and sell and rebuy if you have balls.

well, every solid coin is up 100000%. so you could have waited and made it or you could have fell for the daytrading meme and sold neo at 3$

>being this salty

hehehe

>If no news has been released for the coin, and it undergoes an erratic price increase (25%+), you would be better off selling it and buying back later, because that price will most likely correct itself.
>that price will most likely correct itself.

How could you possibly know that? What if everyone holds hoping it goes to 50%? Daytraders (in crypto) are basically gambling. You would be exceedingly stupid to think it’s anything else.

The answer was given when he did nothing. That was the answer. To hold. If you don’t KNOW which way a price is going and you sell to buy again tomorrow, you are GAMBLING, brainlet. Jesus.

Kek.

OPs post is pretty gay.

>reddit DOUBLE spacing

It depends on if its a shitcoin or not, your goals and how risk averse you are.

If its a coin you have long term faith in hold.

If its a shitcoin that you have no faith in you sell out, or sell at least enough of your shit to get your initial back and let the free coins ride.

If you think you're clever enough to time the shit, sell high and buy back low, then you have to commit to being patient or missing out if it moons more.

>coin goes up 50%
>hold it
t tron hodling

its not that they're dumb, which they are, its that they need validation in every single fucking thing they do. God forbid someone was concise because that might offend someone and kill the POSITIVE VIBES. That whole place is vlaidation bukkake, literal mommas boy faggots.

That's exactly how biz sounds like
>when do i sell?
>should i buy this?
>guys when are you going to sell?
>what does this coin do?
>fuck, i daytraded and it started mooning and i fomoed back, lost 10k

>getting mad at normies trying to learn
Better than the faggots from /pol/ that migrated to this board and do nothing but meme all day.

I sold TRX at the top because it was exposed as a scam, not to lock in any profits. I made a good decision based on information I uncovered. That’s how I’ve been making my money in crypto.

>oh, it has an app coming out in a month. probably a good time to buy more

As opposed to brainlets who do shit like
>oh shit its 5x from my initial investment! sell sell sell
>it continues going up in the following weeks

underrated shitpost

>"a-bloo a-bloo pol ruin biz a-bloo a-bloo"

You sound like a faggot. Gas all normies.

i honestly feel like necking myself every time i browse reddit

it's a cesspool of neckbeards and pajeets advertising

i would estimate 50% of posts are paid shills

How do poor bastards like you even function outside your homes?

>Implying I need to leave my home anymore

Wow you must be new to crypto.

seriously.

>you feel it might come down

making a decision to hodl is no less of a bet than making a decision to sell, if you are expecting the price to come down yet hodl you are literally betting against yourself.

why should you feel it might come down?

because it's over the price you had previously determined for it when you bought it.

the problem is these fucking faggots have no method whatsoever to price anything... muh went up 50%... this means fucking nothing

The most shocking and disappointing thing about reddit is that it's even stupider than Veeky Forums.

always take profit. you dont want to be that bitch married to a coin

>dumb money makes you money
>complain about dumb money

I feel the same way about this place too.

Have a favorites roster of long term gainers
Gains over a 24hr span
20% gain = sell 25%
30-50% gain = sell additional 25%
50-100+% gain = sell 50+%
Reinvest the gains into coins on your roster that are on a dip.
>Ladder your gains to reduce losses and and increase your daily gain percentage.

>emojis
go back to twitter

Of course you short you brainlet fucks, ffs Veeky Forums

>validation bukkake
Brilliant

Sounds smart.
Does it work well for you?

You're an idiot for not seeing the blatant irony posting

It's an easier place to shill on. The set up of the upvote/downvote + account system allows for it.
If you had a dedicated group of 20 or so people with a few accounts each you could sway the conversations enormously.

Mfw these brainlets can't read charts.
Literally sit on your computer and look at what the candles look like leading up to a dip. Watch some fucking YouTube tutorials.
Think about the psychology of investing, look at the fucking volume of trading.
That being said if you don't have the time to sit there and watch your coins charts for hours than just hold.

How is holding not just the other side of the same coin then, retard. If selling = betting that price will go down, then holding = betting that price will go up

Also literally this.
Speculation market. Buy rumors.
Do you really think some of these shitty startups are worth 200 million dollars?
The answer is no. So just treat some shit coins like a money machine, take idiots money, they basically throw it at you

>the title says it all
>continues to ramble on for three paragraphs

I hate reddit

Yes. Takes FOMO out of the equation. You lose some of your wtf lottery day earnings but you will not have as where did my money go days. Some people don't realize that you can still making gains when the market is down also. You don't have to wait for everything to go back to where it was to use this method, that's why even though the market has not fully recovered I have as much money as I did before the dip and once it does recover fully I will have much more.

Anyone not doing this should fuck off to reddit to because that's obviously more on there level

On a side note, I can't wait until the market has more parings. I'm tired of selling into BTC and stupid as Mercatox doesn't even accept ETH deposits and BCH volume is so low I missed out on 50% gains on ARCT today, so instead I reversed abrtraged myself and sent it back to Bittrex. Other than that today was ok, dinner was good (friend chicken and chick fill a sauce since it's free am definitely delicious)

But I'm still only a platinum sc2 player

>tradving

Thank you for sharing user

It makes so much sense I can't believe I didn't do this before

I know ur shitposting but learning to trade downward is a skill Veeky Forums will have to learn quick if they want to survive baby's first bear market/crash

>sometimes
If it is a legit coin and not some pnd shitcoin, its pretty much always the good decision

Never go full retard

This post was like reading a condensed version of Ulysses.

I got a coin you can buy, it has partnerships with amazon and nasa and tesla, itll be a month from now though
>this is how tron was successful

Describe how you work with the favorites. Do you leave them untouched or does your approach to sell at 25%+ work here too? Do you directly invest into the favs or do you tether the profits up and wait for a dip?
I've been going by the holding approach for too long I think.

Your reading comprehension is lacking

Veeky Forums has no profiles so you can pretend you always know all

I think I'm too sleepy user. Sorry. I was overthinking it but I got it now. The only downside of this is that all of my coins are on cold storage and I have to dig them out again for this strategy.

This is exactly my strategy too. You invest in the coins you like that haven't mooned in a little while.

If something hits 20% in 24hr I sell 25% no matter what it is or what I bought in at. I stick to coins that are liked by the general public. I do not buy anything that has recently jumped hundreds of percents even if it's on what could just be a slight dip. If I notice that I've been piling a lot into one coin I take the next favorable situation to unload as much as possible to spread out to my other coins.

Are you retarded. Why would you sell high?

This.
And if you're caught out just bail and join in on another thread. I love this place!

they're all trying to get their stupid points and there's a certain way of talking that's evolved on the site that gets the most points and part of it is turning everything into a paragraph.

>they talk like fags and their shit's all retarded

So essentially swingtrading and reinvesting the profits immediately? The only downside I see here is creating more taxable events as well. But if course you also make more profits. Now what if all your coins are on a bullrun and you have nothing to reinvest into? Just wait it out for the next dip?

So you can buy back on the inevitable dip, dipshit.

Why wouldn't you sell high?

Yes. As far as taxes go it's a percentage of profits so they take when you make money, which means you are making money, losses come into play as well. If everything I have is doing well I pick up a new coin, sometimes just for the short term.

Lol. Never bet against the trend idiots. If it's up you hold for dear life. If it's going down cut your losses and don't be yet another pajeet bag holder.
>b-b-but it will eventually go up
Except when it won't. Enjoy your -90%.

>browsing reddit

Phone posting obviously. Faghot

I daytrading in the beginning but it is not worth it:

1. It's very stressfull. You cannot predict a rise or fall.
2. There is a possibility you just sold your shit and the prices keeps rising. (I had this)
3. It's easy to lose a lot of money very fast. If a coin drops 50%, you need a100% rise.

was just about to make a thread asking about this. thanks

I second the thanks.

It's something I've thought somewhat of, but never articulated it.

You smell like youre from reddit get off My board and kys. Fucking dumb niggers. Why do they have to write like this. I cant describe the feeling why is this board So overloaded with this kind of scum specially the numale sjw feminist kind of trash

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Please do your research elsewhere. Biz is not going to get you anywhere...

Too bad we are dipping now otherwise I would have tried this approach now. Should have done this yesterday.
I disagree. You have to be able to read between the lines

Why do you browse that shit?

This is a legitimate question.

>Gains over a 24hr span
>20% gain = sell 25%
>30-50% gain = sell additional 25%
>50-100+% gain = sell 50+%
So you only sell if over a 24h span the coin gets 20+% gains? What if the coin slowly goes up during the week, are you just going to let it go and don't ladder the gains?

Every time I see a post about normies/reddit/Facebook it sounds exactly like biz.

I think you hate them because you see yourself in them. They're just like you. They're invested in the same coins, hunting the same gains. Asking the same questions.

You see yourself in them and you don't like what you see. What's the matter, anons? A picture of one of their posts sparked a whole thread of discussion.

You're upset your sekret kripto klub isn't a secret. It also seems like you browse their websites pretty frequently. It sounds like...youre a bunch of redditors. Ack!

Whenever I make big jumps I cash out half of it. That way I profit from dips as I'll buy back lower but also continue profiting if it continues to go up.
Sure I would have a bigger profit if I went all in and guessed right,but I'd also lose everything if I guessed wrong.

I found that tactic works pretty well.

Have my upvote, gentleman.

This. If you express your emotions like a female you get karma points. What we say in one sentence on Veeky Forums, a Redditor takes 3 paragraphs. Fagotry at the highest levels

Another question. Say you scalped off your profits. Now you have three coins which are dipping. One 5%, one 8% and one 20%. Do you only put the profit into the highest dip or do you spread it?