Coss.io ref chain

>has direct fiat markets
>buy into ICOs from the exchange
>Invitation bonus & Coss share bonuses hardwired into the smart contract

This will easy boom if they keep adding more coins & improve their interface.

Let's get a nice referral chain going. Here's mine: sso.coss.io/api/invite/B636ZKAPP1

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/FUCKYOUPAJEET
sso.coss.io/api/invite/INXDLPI3XB
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, and forgot to mention, Coss shares only 8k sats compared to 86k for KuCoin

shit exchange, incompetent devs, rune scam artist everybody knows, fiat will never be implemented, delusional holders, btfo

>does not have fiat deposits
>exchange is slow as shit
>exchange is glitchy as shit
>exchange volume is mostly COSS

You can't compare Coss to Kucoin. Coss is bottom barel, no volume, buggy exchange. Holding COSS is only smart if they were actually doing major volume and people were using them and the truth is, THEY ARENT. Until they fix their issues and actually get people on the platform them COSS is worthless.

MY SON
COME OUT OF THE STREET
JOIN MY INSANE GAIN CHAIN
BOBS AND PREMIUM VAGENIUM AWAIT
sso.coss.io/api/invite/FUCKYOUPAJEET

Was really impressed how last weeks incident was handled. Definitely some Executive level shit. Really nice to see that in this space.

Omfg how much money I lost with this shitty coin, and their stupid ass non working exchange. They have pretty much zero chances to make it. Fuck you coss.

Why not make an account now while the place is still beta-y, didn't really see any hard in doing so

sso.coss.io/api/invite/INXDLPI3XB

its shit now, if you buy it now its because you speculate it will become better

it will certainly become better but the question is if it will get good enough. it will definately go up to the 2-3 dollar range again though.

>major volume
>solid exchange

Coss won't be trading at $1.

I'll be the first to encourage biz to wait on COSS. This isn't a PnD and we don't need your money. You can buy in later if you want. This exchange will fuck you in the ass dry whether you believe in the team or not. They are doing it. I didn't wait on binance. Bought BNB before biz even considered it an investment token when the exchange was barely better than COSS is now, and I fucking 20xd on that shit. This will be the same story. Stay out pussies

>buying mid moon
What a retard

how does it feel holding your 3$ bags now that they're sub $1?

Get in, I can't beleive COSS is under $1
sso.coss.io/api/invite/7R7N941WFG

Imagine advertising that your exchange was going through an overhaul and would be back and better than ever, and then when it comes back online it is worse and even buggier than before to the point where it loses people money that your company then needs to pay back out of its own pocket, or suffer a violent insurrection and lynching.

You don't have to imagine his if you are on the coss.io development team, because it just happened to them.

What a pack of retards.

Any good news for them lately?

I bought at 20 cents

and hopefully you did like i did and sold right before the new UI was released right? i had the strongest feeling that it was going to be an epic fail and cause a correction

More than doubled my stack.

You're a poor judge of UI. It's objectively better. Absolute quality is still far below top exchanges though.

Realistically speaking, what would cause you to lose faith in the coss.io team? 2 failed exchange attempts didn't do it. Fiat-crypto being scrapped didn't do it. Hiring a bunch of indians to fix the core dev team's mistakes didn't do it.

What will it take?

im coming back once this BTC shitstorm is finally settled, coss still has a few more runs up its sleeve, but a piece of advice, don't trust anything coming out of rune, research his past. make money out of this crap exchange then sell your bags at high

>objectively better

You are objectively retarded. Nevermind about my question, you are the type of dumb that cannot be fixed.

Realistically, if progress stops. There is intrinsic value, like BNB. If things continue to move forward, this is not a gamble. Some of my other investments are fucking vaporware, this I can actually track improvement with a surprising amount of transparency.

where did you see fiat in scraped?

List just three metrics that the old UI was better in. You can't.

>where did you see fiat in scraped?
fake news.

Whats wrong with Rune? People seem to say hes not really trying to scam but it was just that his previous businesses failed. People have ran failed businesses before they had a successful one. Though curious to know what you found about him. I did a bit of research on him but would like to know more.

>he thinks trading garbage for shit is a step up

cosslets

His previous coin/business model was based heavily on using btc txs

Basically the tx/sat rose so much that it made it no longer profitable and the project failed

Hes no god tier ceo but hes good enough to get this coin over 500M imo

You're obviously out of your league. All you're doing is throwing grenades with no thought behind them and dodging questions. You clearly know nothing about this project.

Have fun losing your money

>scooped up more coss at $1
>100% dividends for the next two weeks
Good news for me anyway.

tfw I bought at $2, these bags are getting so heavy but Im just gonna wait and hope for the best...

Where is the floor?

Zero, when this garbage """""exchange""""" finally fails.

>90% of volume their own shitcoin
>2 failed launches
>fucked up UI that lost people so much money they had to pay them back, out of pocket
>bled users so badly that they had to offer 100% fee dividends just to retain their few bagholders
>still losing volume daily

Seems to be 80-90 cents.

The volume of coss itself is since two days or so under 50%
Research before you spread weak fud

actually coss token was down to 35% of volume a few days ago and is still hovering well below your 90% lie