Soon

soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SF362xxcfdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when the fuck is the ico, i'm getting pissed waiting for this shit

>tfw corda is doing the same thing
I JUST WANT THE NEXT ETHERUM AHHHHJ

who the fuck are alice and bob? and why does every coin talk about them?

Alice and Bob are ancient cryptography memes
soon
>youtube.com/watch?v=SF362xxcfdk

Ripple 2.0? How can I buy this shitcoin?

Ripples is miles behind

You can buy hashgraph when the ICO comes idk yet when prob next month

This is the only video that has inspired full fledged FOMO into me

>literally beat IBM's Hyperledger in aquiring institutional clients
I FOMO'd the moment I saw this

>implying there will be an ico
>implying there will be a token
>implying hashgraph wont be utilized in a private distributed ledger platform without market influence on ledger entries (tokens)

creating a tradable token out of hashgraph is completely contrary to the founder's vision

he will find another way to monetize his company, and it won't even be difficult

you will never own hashgraph, but you will use it someday(soon)

Wow transaction mixing, truly a novel idea

spotted the brainlet

There should be ICO's on it however, but us cryptokiddes might very well get BTFO

This. Why is Veeky Forums so full of retarded shilling.

It will be competitor to tangle without public product, targets probably gov private sectors like education and gov
>they banned me from chat after I asked how to buy their shit

you will likely buy into the ICO/IPO on the platform since they are only building the fabric
please do some damn research on the difference as Hyperledger has much upgraded functionality including fair transactions + smart contracts

>please do some damn research on the difference as Hyperledger has much upgraded functionality including fair transactions + smart contracts
so it's another ADA/ICX/EOS "next eth" vaporware tech. Gotcha. Good luck with your shilling fahgot

>so it's another ADA/ICX/EOS "next eth" vaporware tech. Gotcha. Good luck with your shilling fahgot
You cannot even buy this

>Implying this will be a coin

>Implying shilling vaporware for free is anything but retarded

Did these guys just copy the XRB tech? LOL

Should I actually be excited by this?

yeah basically, then they paid goldandsilver marketer to promote them as the "blockchain 2.0"

Ok guys. So, I hear how you all complain that girls are shallow and all girls now are sluts/hoes. Well Veeky Forums. You're right, however, it is worst than you thought. You all virgin neets will be one way or another ultimately tempted and find and make a relationship with one of these THOTS (Which in 2018 is about 99.99% of the female population age 17-99.

>implying the >implying meme is overused in this thread