INTS

why aren't you idiots buying intense coin?

>15 million market cap
> cryptopia listing soon
> vpn in the works
> rebranding coming soon

Get in while it's still cheap

Ok sir

Where can we buy it?

been mining it for weeks.

On a shit exchange called stocks.exchange

you're gonna go far kid

5000 reporting in, will I be able to get a lambo?

>buying a minable shitcoin on a shitcoin exchange instead of paying for a cloud mining contract and getting it for 1/10th market price

KEK

>another "privacy" coin.
Fuck off with your pnds. There are literally hundreds of privacy coins right now. If you're not hodling long term coins you will eventually fail in this market. Only buy coins with a new product.

you could get a used kia. Don't expect more than 30 cents for this, even if it is a cool project

terrible advice desu senpai. None of these coins need to exist. Once a product is out, everyone realizes that X coin is pointless.

fuck :( how many do you have?

none yet. waiting on other coins to move. if it's still around this price or lower i'll probably grab 10k.
don't be discouraged, you can turn your kia into a new honda by june if you're careful

what coins are you holding? I've been holding zcl bags for 2 weeks now

icx, ven, link, int. the int is my shitcoin stack that i hunt for yolo moonshots with

good luck with that zcl. when is the fork?

it's being pushed back and back and back, it's 80% of my portfolio too

But I am op, Ive got 14k

Got no money, thats why

This is one of the coins that actually seems to have a good idea for using blockchain. Looking forward for the VPN.

>paying for a cloud mining contract and getting it for 1/10th market price when u can mine the coin from core

Not an unique idea, Privatix already does it and already has a working product. - At only 8M cap right now.

>cryptopia listing soon
it might make it to $20m guys

>Don't expect more than 30 cents for this, even if it is a cool project
Even though they're going to manufacture actual physical products that is specialized to use ITNS?