ITS FUCKING DUMPING
GO UP YOU SHITCOIN

Other urls found in this thread:

kvlt.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw can continue accumulating
Phew

>CHINKIES DUMPING MY LINKIES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN
I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK
I FUCKING BOUGHT IN AT 1.15 GOD DAMN IT

Dude, it’s up 17% in sats. Just wait for btc to regain

>buying daily high

STINKY LINKIE GO AWAY
DONT COME BACK ANOTHER DAY
IF A LINKIE DOES APPEAR
I WILL KICK HIM IN THE REAR
SHITCOIN SHITCOIN
ALL DAY LONG
ONE DAY LINKIES WILL BE GONE!

>.97
OH NO NO NO NO
*wheezing laughter*

Honestly this. In 5 years time you're going to look back on this period as a tremendous opportunity to stack as much LINK as you can. Think of it like $5 ETH or $3 Monero. DO you really want it to moon now and become unaffordable? Fuck no, I want LINK to stay as cheap as possible for as long as possible so I can siphon profits from other coins to put in LINK.
"Crashing" LINK prices are a blessing. The price won't stay low forever and once it's mooned then it's done.

Did ETH have this kind of a religious following on Veeky Forums? I really can't tell if this is an astronomical level of shilling for a shitcoin or just the start of the next big thing.

The only way to "tell" is by doing your own research. That's why "DYOR" is a meme. You'll never be sure of anything just going of people on Veeky Forums, especially because half of them are trying to fuck you over.
There is no substitute for actual understanding. Which is good, because it means smart people get more rewards than dumb people.

If you really can't tell by now you don't deserve to make it.

If you read the whitepaper and listen to dev talks, you will quickly realize that this is a very ambitious project with some smart people behind it. Chainlink is the only oracle company to be close to establishing a decentralized node network. Other solutions are centralized and relying on trusted hardware, which is still prone to exploits that do not make it secure (an exploit that allows for attacks on intel SGX, which is one of the premier products in TH world, was found just a few days ago). Testnet is supposed to be coming soon, market cap is only 350 millionish. This coin could easily be 5-10 bill market cap, and that's honestly a conservative estimate if they succeed in getting adopted by major financial institutions.

the only doubtful thing is the lack of information and updates

This coin has no future

I love it. It rewards people who dig. In 6 months time every retard on twitter will be like "OMG LINK" and, while it will make me rich, I will miss the time when only astute people understood its potential.

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CUP AND HANDLE

>calling it coins
>tfw tokens

the cup and handle was made in china so it was fake and shattered. Sorry gwei-lo

as an old time biz fag ETH has a big time following and shill pre-$1 on Veeky Forums.

The main FUD was that its being ran by a retard and the occasional hacks and large dumps. There were alot less people on biz then, but ETH was really the main alt-crypto being hyped, and with that comes the FUD of course.

Im losing interest. 17k. Holding this is boring. No news. No updates. No interest outside of biz. IDK. I might dump this when it reaches 1.20

Forgot to add XMR, DASH were another crowd favorite.

Do it. Dump it now. Far more exciting coins out there for you.

DBC bagholder here

Welcome to /foreverbag/

Yeah, that sounds like a lot of technical buzzwords that don't really mean anything and a 'concept'. There's no POC yet, or any evidence of this 'mainnet' infrastructure outside of just rumors. The interviews with the devs make them sound like simpletons, no different from any startup that desperately seeks to 'solve' a problem that either doesn't really exist or isn't that much of an issue.

It really does just seem to be a large circlejerk of people patting each other on the back for investing in a scam that won't pan out, or crying 'FUD' to anyone that points out to them that LINK isn't what they think it will be. Like most cults, the response to criticism is emotional, relying on phrases and posts that amount to little more than cries of 'heresy!' instead of constructive dialogue.

nice, just bought 100k

>he fell for the link meme
>muh oracle problem

RIP stinkies.
Halfway between the gutter and the stars.

Already dumping hard, lower 80 cents incoming

>Can setup your own test oracle on your PC.
>N-no PoC
>Have successfully setup an internal oracle network for SWIFT's backend in their phase one partnership
>N-no PoC
>Most of the math behind it is available on the White Paper
>Allowing for Oracles to securely interact with off chain API which will allow smart contracts to function within the real world, saving billions of dollars on overhead costs.
>Buzzwords! Fake problem! Scam!
I'm not going to spoonfeed you forever, user.

I'm actually all in on LINK but I just get a huge dopamine rush in my brain when I try my best to play devil's advocate and get convincingly beaten. Makes me feel like I made the right choice. Hope you lads are right.

This guy gets it. Just make sure you never ever buy LINK.

Seriously, there are people setting up nodes already.
There is even a node guide on plebbit.
When the testnet is finally out this thing is going to explode.

Penis stiffy uh, cum real sticky uh
Finna dick me uh,
Booty hole 50 cocks

Called this pump yeaterday, but completely misevaluated its top
Sold at 88k wei
Feels good to be back to this price

when will you buy back in? i just sold at 90k wei, bought in a few days back

That's all good, user. We need people to probe LINK like that. I hope people buying into it are actually following the project and not just doing it because Veeky Forums said so. I'm only holding 1k right now, but hopefully I'll be able to accumulate up to 5-10k before the price really starts rise.

Kek'ed hard dun know why

The whole market is crashing, retard. Buttcoin @ 9k in 2 hours.

your going to be real sad you didnt buy more

Guys I been in on LINK since november... When the nodes are set up... who are we relying on as far as real world input? Swift and other sanctioned business'? What if CNN is behind some blockchain data input lol. Who in the end are we trusting trustlessly? Because you 20k+ LINKers arent going to stake your coins AND enter real world data

SELL NOW you massive phaggot. I want you to, fuckin wannabe.

This is the thing. If there isn't a concrete partnership with some key institutionans to run these nodes then it is vaporware

I remember reading about the oracle problem years ago, in my earlier studies of blockchain, like the solution was some holy grail. Well, here it is boys.

kvlt.io

80-82k wei

SUB 70S

Are you fucking stupid?

LINK is really the only company that can provide this service, which does have a real world value. Unless certain companies spend the money to develop their own system like this, I would wager that they will get some partnerships. They've already been in talks with SWIFT, so we'll have to see where that goes. If they're adopted by them, the Sky is the limit.

Keep in mind that this system is also compatible with SWIFT's relatively archaic standards for sending transactions. It really comes down to whether or not you think (((They'll)) spend the money to make their own decentralized node network (would like to know about the patent status of this as well) to keep us stinky linkies poor.

This is going to be bitcoin all over again. I can already see the 11 digit number on my bank account

>ZeppelinOS confirmed
>Sergey mentions ongoing work with SWIFT twice
>Muh partnerships.

Most of you cunts don't deserve a single cent profit from this project.

>goes onto Huobi
>gets hyped up as fuck
>gets dumped

Fucking kek.

>linkies putting all their money into one coin while I've made 30x profits in the last 2 months

t. no linker

Let me see your Blockfolio

zeppelin os is nothing.

Don't get emotionally attached

>if I show my blockfolio, I get called a liar
>if I don't show it (and I don't have it), I get called a liar too
Kek

Now why would I use that? So I can FUD myself and sell like most people do? Deleting my blockfolio was the best decision I've made, trust me.

That's why you download Delta faggot I made the move and it's 5x better than shitfolio

Delta/Blockfolio, same shit. I've used both.

While everyone was holding onto link for months, us no-linkers that followed TA's made 10-30% gains per day, so whenever the time comes and Chainlink partners with some major company, we could move all our profits into there, and 2-4x it overnight and pull out, and continue on with out 10-30% strategy.

Stay mad (and poor), linkies.

>anyone richer than me is a larper
The state of Veeky Forums.

If none of you made any fucking profits during the greatest Alt coin run before it came crashing down, then don't even bother, just stay in Link.

Honestly why bother posting, do the sick gainz u make on the hottest altcoins leave you feeling this unfulfilled?

No, cause people outside of Veeky Forums make fun of linkies. Go on any Discord channel, you are all a laughing stock, kek

>warned all day to sell link
>link goes on huobi
>chinks dump hard
>the next DBC
you're going to literally hold a pajeet coin if u dont exit

You're misunderstanding a key point to how the nodes operate. The client requests api data via smart contract. We don't have to pick a source for the data, it's specified as a part of the contract. The element that is being decentralized and made trustless is the delivery of the data onto a blockchain, which is a serious security vulnerability without a trustless means of conveyance. The services that run the apis are responsible for the security of their own data, all the nodes have to do is accurately enter it into the blockchain. Any node that delivers data that differs from consensus will be assumed malicious or corrupted, and penalized some portion of its stake.

Post your holdings on ethscan or an exchange.

good time to buy goys?

None of us know the future, user. I don't see it going much lower unless we get another marketwide dip like we just had. If I was looking for an entry point I would buy at least some now in case there's a rally.

Not the best time this week, that's for sure. But until BTC stops being GAY there's not going to be a takeoff.

Just wanted something on the side as a hodl I figure.. most projects are never instant moonshots.

LINK 75% OFF SALE BEGINS TODAY LADS

GRAB EM WHILE THEYRE FRESHLY STINKY

nom nom nommm nommm nommmm

it went up too fast, now the whole weekly candle is messed up

I got into crypto in the last two weeks just to buy link. I was around biz early 2016 and remember fanatical eth posting. Thought all crypto was shit to scam neets.
Link posting has the same vibe to the old eth posting. Didn't want to miss out again.

As much as it hurts to say it. We need a dump and shake out. that pump was a disgrace, so many pajeets with market sells.

dont forget the black one

This. I want at least $0.50 bleed-out (independent of market sentiment, so I don't have to sell anything low). Want to double my stack.

enjoy staying poor you fucking faggot

Well, Chainlink is a network that reads JSON files and sends the data to smart contracts. (That's called an "oracle".)
Useful, but not a good investment since the idea can easily be copied and 66% of the tokens available are not in circulation.

Also, although they claim that it solves the "oracle problem" (The oracle problem being that oracles are centralized, not decentralized.), it doesn't, since the data being fed through the ChainLink network still comes from a centralized API feeding data to ChainLink through a JSON file.

For some reason link holders think this gives it a future valuation of at least $100,000,000,000, which is absolutely delusional.

If you buy link, you're literally retarded. Did you really think that the world banking elite would let you in to their club? Link is an overhyped json parser that's just complex enough that it keeps your simple minds busy while they go forward with their true plan, ripple.

Jason Parser is the lead dev, yes.

I am willing to bet 1 BTC that Sergey will not show at that conference in a few weeks. I know for a fact he is dead. Anyone want to take up a bet?

probably heart failure due to too many burgers

It will honestly be interesting to see the feedback, although I think LINK is a very low value coin.

Bruh .. all coins down ... relax ..

Weak FUD. I will let in on some insider information my fellow linkies whose hands might have gotten weak with the rampant FUD we are experiencing. An insider in the ChainLINK staff (I can only say that his wife has a black son) already confirmed that Sergey and Jason have a massive stash of the high-res logo of LINK. This shadowfork FUD has gotten out of hand.

I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet.

My exact reservations about this project.
Not to mention data is cheap nowadays, at least the subsets of it that are willingly distributed.

It's late as shit here in burgerland. I was asleep and did a quick check on my folio. What the fuck is wrong with you Europoors? You assholes better fix this shit before I wake up.

Pajeetland got a call from the doomclock and it's 1 minute to midnight.

>There's no POC yet,
Tell Swift to ask for their money back then.
Retard.

>if I try to hurt their feelings, maybe I'll feel better about myself

Didn't think there were any other burgers up till 6 am

3am here. In the west.

>dumped like a fucking rock when it reached that magical 10k sats barrier again
>muh cup and handle is now toast

just as i expected, fucking unbelievable shitcoin, i'm out.

>I expect the handle to form itself in a couple of days despite the fact that the cup took months to form
>I will now exit before the pump because I can't wait no more despite the weekly uptrend

LINK, we all know, you're faking it
So quit this bs and drop already. I haven't got all day