What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made in crypto?

What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made in crypto?

ELIX and APPC as well. Lamden, SPHTX and ZCL also.

simple really. i previously had a hold this was back 2-3 months ago in november. checked and wrecked down the line considering my amount was relatively equivalent to what would have been a massive boost. fucking hell was i mad when i found out about that. can you imagine having noticed at that exact moment you gave up on a possibility to change course in a positive direction, and a BIGTIME one at that? it's one thing to see a 10x, and 20x and have it pass you by but a prolonged 40-50x? ARE YOU SERIOUS! look at some of the recent favorites. they all have their fun in the sun but will it last, will it result in a new normal. that is the key difference and how i cannot be sure if i will ever recover. but i will not give up.

this canya

This shit. CanYa dig deeper ?

this shitcoin, lost half my dbc gains because of this crap.

Listening to Veeky Forums

Selling 25% of my ETH stack when it was $100 to pay off debts. Luckily, my stack was fairly large (bought in when it was cheap), but I could have made a lot more money if I hodled.

This, but with btc back when it was $2000 last year, sold 3/4 of it because I needed money.

I literally sold 400 BTC @ $1.
It stopped bothering me once I realized there was no way I would have held past $10.

Canya rape my gains any harder

Elix have a bright future. Unfortunately, it was victim of pajeets and pnd grps.

All those coins did decently

Stop fomoing in at ath silly buddy

Bought CAN at $5

>Sold my 10k PFR so I could tether up during the panic
Fuck

Buying link without realizing the developers could fork at any moment.

I spent a few hundred bitcoins ordering drugs off certain defunct websites.

some asshole drug dealer is probably living in a fucking mansion in mexico right now

do anyone ever wonder how many fucking dealers off the early days of the dark web are retardedly rich now???

One instance for example that I remember specifically
>March 2015
>Buying Fake ID off of reddit
>See a great promotion from Florida Fakes for 50% off an ID
>Greed takes over
>Decide to order a fake from him
>Turns into an exit scam
>The guy used a single bitcoin address that everyone could monitor
>He made $300,000 in a few weeks
>1000+ BTC for making a single post "durr buy my ID's for 50% off"

zcl isn't finished brainlet

sure sure goyim

AIX

I spent too much on alt coins.

I bought high on HPB. Still should go past it but it might be awhile.

Is there any chance that CAN returns to $5 and maybe goes to $6-$7?

when I was figuring out etherdelta, I clicked the wrong button and sold $120 worth of ETH for LINK at 1:1.

Chasing pumps

I feels you man, same fucking boat.

I know a guy... he only got out with 10btc out of thousands.

hodling shitcoins like dbc without stop loss