Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzFxPEMXYIY
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

..........wut

...............huhh

it will take at least a day to clear the sell wall
after that we're good, either way I'm golding till at least 5 cents

why is everyone so confident this will reach 1bil market cap in no time?

>discord shills so fucking clueless that they try to shill a shitcoin during a btc downturn

unbelievable

Apparently the advisors and the whitepaper. I got in at 7 skellies I might wait til 2 or 3 cents and reevaluate, maybe sell half or keep it all if it's chugging along. I fucking hate these "moon" discord shilling faggots though, makes me have less faith in any coin I'm holding if I see retarded obvious underageb&

Can anyone actually tell me what this coin does?

I haven't heard much outside of

>brings crypto to mobile

Tell me that's not all this thing claims to be doing

Huh? Right, what? Uh

youtube.com/watch?v=TzFxPEMXYIY

Name 1 (ONE) coin you've 10x? You're the same type of person that buys high and sells low and asks what the next 10x.

O we going go to da moon ahight, feel me?

i fucking hope that UFR discord shill group is behind the telcoin shills. look how well UFR did. dont care if its a shilled shitcoin (it is) gains are gains

You guys are literally retarded if you dont buy this. Literally every coin that comes to kucoin pumps 5x-10x before returning to normal. See the last 2: bounty and Dbc

its not a shit coin though, it actually has real life practical applications which make it unique

What are they

every shitcoin has a """use case""" but 99% of them get pumped and dumped after hitting exchanges and are never heard from again. this is no different. ill still take my easy 5x tho

Africa is all about mobile. Gaddafi lead to creation of Pan-African satellite Internet, so you have 3g in a jungle. All transaction can be made with phone so everyone in Africa have one.
Sounds like a lie but it is true.
TELCOIN aims at that market.

to be used by telcos as virtual currency for fiat transfers, same service as western union minus the ridiculous fees

you can use telcoin to send cryptos via a phone connection billed directly from your phone bill. this means that people from countries in africa that dont have banks but do have cell phones can receive and trade money over seas without infrastructure. they are opening a whole new untapped market

preach nigga preach

Why can't Africa use literally any other crypto on their phone like I can with 3g?

wrong idiot
Key
Canya
AIX
just to name a few, that went straight to the shitter
Never had a profit zone

Xrb too.. don't remind me :(

Don't get me wrong, I'm currently invested, I just feel shakey about it. Having trouble finding a list of their "amazing" partners that I swear used to be on their site

Becuase most of their phones are smart phones. TELcoin is going to work by sending money to others by text message, similar to how mobile money works now.

Who here carTEL?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz............... this thing wont moon anytime past .90 soon

just a reminder that ripple didn't go over a dollar in one week, so I'm holding TEL for at least 3 months

Scandinavian countries been using mobile economy since 2008 I think, shit been working for them so I’m sure it will work globaly as well.
>comfy hold for hopefull $1

Hmmm yeah right, sounds interesting. Do you know which telecom companies are currently partnered with them?

No of course not, I'm going to hold as well, I just have some doubts that come and go haha. I just have to step away from the charts to be honest.

>just a reminder that ripple didn't go over a dollar in one week, so I'm holding TEL for at least 3 months
Ripple has 99 bil supply also.... Not a good comparison.

granted, but I don't expect TEL to hit a dollar either, maybe 25 cents tops

?

0% code ready, only ICO distribution code
have fun waiting a year for the alpha version of the product to launch

source?

All these richfags commenting on the practicality of this coin have no idea how poor 3rd worlders operate. Imagine being so poor everything is pay as you go and you don’t use data because it’s too expensive. You literally pay by the text and reload your sim by the dollar. These people still can send and receive money without using data. Learn how poorfags in shitholes use phones. Learn how overseas workers need to send money right now.

another retarded discord shill

Do you think telcoin could be a solution for Dubai migrant workers to send money back to their families in other countries?

Literally its only practical use case.

Pajeets. Please fucking revealing yourselves.................... all.............. the.,,, fucking , time . . .. .......

For fucks sake, retards

Really wishing I hadn't bought this shit personally.

>Really wishing I hadn't bought this shit personally.
So sell it? It's going sideways nobody has lost money it's so low.

Did you buy at 1 cent user? Sitting comfy after buying at 7 skellies

Using half of my portfolio to daytrade this shitcoin. I'm getting really anxious that it wont go up, and I risk getting stuck with some really heavy bags.

it's still under 1 cent, where would it go if not up?

Well I bought a lot at one cent so I have lost a lot already ....but looks like everything is crashing again

why would you buy a coin at an ATH?

because
>it's still under 1 cent, where would it go if not up?

lmao niggers buying this pajeetcoin vaporware scam

pls god tell me it will go higher than 1 cent

I mean it's absolutely ok to buy shitcoins to make a quick buck, but buying it at its ATH is highly, highly stupid.

Yeah someone just calm us down

fyi most of the coins are vaporware used for speculation

its tanking bruh

id happily settle for 2 cents at this point lol

guys were fucked. the coin is crashing

Is the cartel over. I thought I finally was part of something big

everything is tho

fuck it im hodling this shitcoin

2 cents within a week

Red all across the board

>coin in the name
S H I T C O I N

HODL THE LINE BOYS

#carTelBros

can't stop people from panic selling when the whole market goes down

i just sold mine, lost 10k but i dont care i cant bear to live with this burden over my head

daaaamn bro u shouldve just hodld it will most likely recover..

I bought 320k holy fuck cya guys in a month I’ll be fine right

guys its hodling just fuckin HODL your bags

SELL SELL its tanking, the funs over

sell your bags this coin is dead

Huge buy orders coming in. Might break down the sell walls

Wtf why for don’t you just hold?

you guys are legit touched in the head.

its going to go back up ffs, 2c within a week or two legit

well I'm still +79% so holding

its tanking sell your bags, whole shitcoin market is collapsing

i'm holding this long term

This is the definition of a shitcoin

what the fuck is wrong with you?

see i'm not holding long term (desu I will probably cash out ~2c) but clearly this shit could reach 25c in the next few months

Are the sell walls still fucked?

its going vack up??? why did you tell me to sell?

stop larping you shithead

fucked as ever

is this a long term hold in your eyes?

I'm personally waiting myself for more normie money to come in before dumping, I just dont know if to dump this when its hits a couple of cents or wait for when it gets over 10 etc

Rising

Those are literal shitcoins with stupid names and had completely useless icos

Tanking as we speak
Get out

lol shit just got listed and isn't even tanking on it's own just lol. everything is going down shitheads and as soon as btc goes up everything will go up. is this your first week here?

user, do you hate easy money? If not then join.,-

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd