Follow tether printer

>follow tether printer
>get notified of 100m market pumps
>buy up coins for cheap
>wait until the pump wears out
>dump on FOMO retards
>repeat

Guaranteed profit.

Which coins do you buy? There's going to be a 500 million print tomorrow to pump the BTC

Unironically coins that are hyped on Veeky Forums and reddit. VEN doubled my stack. It's incredible. Free money.

Godamn dude, I lost all my shit last week's, left with 420$...
I need get back on feet anyway good for you man, I wish you more stacks!

How do you buy them?

you should probably delete this unless you want people catching onto your strat and cutting into your profit

>Unironically coins that are hyped on Veeky Forums and reddit.
every time I follow Veeky Forums's advice I lose money, I haven't followed Veeky Forums for a long time now, I just stay for the memes

>pump wears out
how do you judge this?

which exchange?

after you get a 6% ROI
don't be a greedy kike ffs

Seriously think i should just tether everything at 10pm pacific time and buy everything again at 10am what you clowns thunk?!

Time

Without even knowing about tether printer I've already long caught on to the pattern. Every day it seems cyclical. Pump, Dump, Pump. Dump

You must be awful at this because I started 4 months ago just listening to Veeky Forums with 1k and I'm up to 20 now. I guess smart people make smart decisions

how much?

You must be a complete brainlet if you can’t distinguish pajeet shilling from legitimately good advice.

Nice mma tag bro that Ngannou vs Miocic fight tonight was ok expected how it went down but wanted Ngannou to land a huge strike on him, nigga huge but not ready to be champ

this

>tfw when 144iq but still brainlet asf

so, let me confirm

tether gets printed

btc goes up for a little while?

you are retarded

these dumps allow bitfinex to hoard coins at a really cheap price

this means the next pump will be greater because there will be less coin to dump

$25k is happening next month

enjoy your 3% gains

yes

tether is not backed

bitfinex buys coins literally for free

it's draining the market and will easily be able to pump it hard when people are done selling

these people would have dumped at 20k

now they dumped at 10k

and will be buying again at 20k

thank you for this information
tether seems like a catastrophe waiting to happen, but i did not know release of new tethers correlated to immediate rise in bitcoin prices followed by a drop
thank you again
have this ass