Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
classicdelegate.biz/dashboard
medium.com/@biz_classic/free-transactions-for-life-guaranteed-4f8dfc33493b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

b

$50 EOY.

what is point of ARK at this point?

Based purely on tech alone ARK should already be hovering around $10-15 even in this crypto climate, but we aren't likely to see anything approaching that until the release of core v2 and ARKVM.

Beyond that I'm not really willing to speculate with exact figures, but I'd like to think it will be able to comfortably ride the waves of the global crypto marketcap to move up. It has already proven so stable people call it boring.

0$ EOY

Sell

The fact that only their PR sucks speaks volumes of their product. Sooner or later they will be out in the the open when people notice how far ahead they are already in terms of working products. $50 by EOY not unrealistic. They didn't even break through a 1 billion market cap yet. Everything about it is undervalued. Look at their white paper and roadmap. To see for yourself.

Unironically between 50 to 60k sats

>19ksats

Are our Ark memes hindering Ark's growth?

Yeah, this is where I'm at. $50 would be under $15 billion market cap. That's nothing.

Only the price growth. That's why I believe it might explode this year.
Once they get some more partnerships in business they can grow their own ecosystem like NEO or Ether. Their concept to bridge all crypto might put it right into the middle of all transactions one day.

Also why do I get turned on by Kim Possible cartoons?

Deluded Arkies.

Short term I would say $20-30 by mid/late Feb before correcting to about $12-15 and then upwards to about $60-10 by Sept before either levelling off there or going to $500+ by Dec. This should be about right unless there is a Coinbase listing or major fiat paring which would push it to 2-3x the ammounts stated. Going by cryptomates fiat buying listing for ARK I would expect this to happen this year. Apart from a few sponsored shitcoins like britcoin cryptomate only lists a few cryptos and only long term and ‘stable’ones all be it at inflated prices due to them not actually being fiat paired. So ones that will be around for as long as crypto is. I am fairly bullish about the above happening based on many factors not just the cryptomate listing.

would you care to explain what exactly those factors are? i was thinking of throwing 5k into ARK as it seems to be a good long term hold and i like the DPoS they have

Don't forget Fairx listing when that goes online

also, how many do you own if you don't mind?

Exactly. It is one of the boring coins and in a highly speculative market you tend to get a lot of thrill seekers who like risks. ARK is going nowhere and will be a big player in years to come. Smart money will buy and hold ARK and it will grow with the market while other shitcoins are pump and dumped by these thrill seekers. It is a classic case of the warren buffet “from the impatient to the patient” quote. Slow and steady wins this race. To win in this market all you have to do is survive as the market grows. ARK will steadily grow on top of surviving. Buying it now, to use a cliche, is like buying ETH at $10. It will most likely never reach the heights of ETH but gaining half of its market cap is more than likely once we see adoption of this necessary ecosystem. Plus it works nicely alongside LINK and REQ. together they should solidify cryptos long term real world use future. The only thing that is needed is to give AML protection to the transactions for full adoption.

its my biggest hold by far

how many you got?

about 850...plus with ark if you vote for a delegate then you get dividends as well, if you invested 5k right now then voted for a delegate you would be getting around .2-.25 ark per day

if it wasnt for the staking I probably would have tried to play around with my stack a little more, but im just worried that the one time i decide to finally do it then the price will moon right after lol

I only own a small ammount as I am a genuine neet/disabled and only had £2000 investment from inheritance to play with.
Other factors are the white paper and tech itself. The fact they are focusing on that tech. The team itself including drs (professional pothead drs ofc). That they are the first PLC in the EU to be based on a blockchain tech. The long term chart with clear rising waves. The quality of their wallet. The way the white paper is moving forward and specifically their plans for making a universal fully integrated ecosystem. They already have I think it’s 8/13 of their proposed compatibility coding languages programmed. There was more but I only jumped into the thread to shill it a bit desu and I’ve bought my ARK to hold and forget about it now confident the project has legs. Some of it is blind hope and feeling it will do well ofc as this is a speculative market. I do feel confident enough to no have to worry or follow ARK too much anymore. Barring the team dying or something catastrophic I think it is as safe a bet as you can get in these markets. Like an user above said. It is a boring coin. Boring but also ‘safe’ basically.
Feel free to ignore everything I have said based on my ownership of LINK lol.

I’m getting 0.09 ish ark for 255 held and I’ve won about 2 ark on the faucet this month. I had a 9998 roll which was cool.

Facuet link for anybody wishing to roll for free ark plus if you hold 50 ARK you get x3 on your winnings. Classic/biz/ voters only ofc. There is a calculator to tell you your daily gains too. classicdelegate.biz/dashboard

I fucking voted jarnuik or whatever. How did I fuck that up. I only have 31 Ark though

lmao

Gotta say, one of the reasons I put some money in this is the level headedness of you guys. Very well thought out arguments.

Hope it's you senpai. The creator of that dank meme. I merely supplied the original.

jarunik is not a bad delegate, but I think biz_classic is the best for many reasons
- compound interest
- faucet (thought it was shit at first but got around 1.5 ARK from it)
- reward scaling based on the delegate rank
- neat web interface
- no transaction costs
- payout frequency (daily, weekly, monthly)
- and much more

Sounds like I'm shilling biz_classic, but I'm not. I was one of those people that intentionally voted for another delegate even though I knew about biz_classic. At first I thought it was some pajeet scheme to get money from the neets. Eventually I changed to biz_classic when my delegate dropped to the 51st place. Even tough I paid 2 ARK for this, I don't regret it. By the end of february I'll get back the 2 ARK from the faucet rolls.

Yeah I feel the same when talking about biz_classic but everything you say is true. The person running it is one of the ARK devs too I believe? So it should be a stable one.

It's per week. You'd get about 0.25 per day

I was excited when I saw ARK and almost the same circulating supply as ETH on CMC because I could easily see it get to ETH's price and more one day. But apparently the inflation has already caused it to be far more than ETH's supply at this point and I'm a little worried.

>- faucet (thought it was shit at first but got around 1.5 ARK from it)
Early on I got some great rolls from the faucet, two or three of the second highest payout in the first week or two. But I haven't had anything higher than the lowest in almost a month, it's fucking annoying.

You are right about everything though.

I think ETH levels are unlikely but half of ETHs price in 12 months wouldn’t surprise me. Christ. I would be happy with $100 ARK but all my gut instincts and after looking into the project speaks of it being part of the establishment so $100 feels like lowballing it.

$150 would make me more than $1K per month. The higher it goes from there the closer I would be to basic income levels. And it's really not too unrealistic to talk about these price ranges. Crazy stuff.

huh? what do you mean? is the total supply going to continue to grow?

It really is crazy. We are really ‘lucky’ to be getting into these types of coins this early. Having a passive income that is enough for rent/bills or just bills if I make enough for a house would be incredible. Not impossible either. I’ve got a fair bit in some long shot coins like XLC, ALIS and ODN and if they ‘make it’ to the top 100 coins and I buy more ark I’ll be laughing. Christ even LINK, ARK, REQ, QSP, and BAT could give me life changing money if just one of those properly moons to the top 10 coins. The 8 NEO I have is looking like making me 8k within a year. It really is crazy. My friend is investing in ICOs and just turned 14k (which he got from an old ICO he bought into for $250 which went 5x and he then bought XRP @ 12c or something) into over 50k in a few weeks. That was the BAR ico. I kind of want to invest in those but my autos in and hoarding is stopping me from selling what I have. I’m happy enough with my potential gain over the next 12-24 months regardless so nvm.

I wouldn't be too worried. The inflation will reduce. That will mean lower staking rewards but at the same time this will allow the prices to go higher.

Just thinking that last month my 2k had turned into 15k. Investing 2k is one thing but putting 15k in would be mental for me. Even now to buy what I have would cost me 10k. That’s nuts. We’re on a dip too.

Every 8 seconds (soon 5) 2 Ark are added to the supply permanently. It seems to have grown faster than that seems to indicate it would have so far though. Did it grow faster in an earlier stage?

This is true. We’re early adopters really. Maybe not early early but not exactly late to the game.

>I kind of want to invest in those but my autos in and hoarding is stopping me from selling what I have.
I have this problem. I bought into a bunch of coins I really like and don't want to liquidate them now and have no more money to give to promising ICOs etc.

I managed to increase my stack by 40% on the last dip but I think that was the last time that this will be possible at these prices. I wonder if we will ever see it below $5 ever again. Unless BTC crashes to 8K I don't see this happening. Of course that would be just another buying opportunity. I'm super bullish on everything in the long term. Too bad my money is running out to buy even more coins.

Consider doing this:
Have a favorites roster of long term gainers
Gains over a 24hr span
20% gain = sell 25%
30-50% gain = sell additional 25%
50-100+% gain = sell 50+%
Reinvest the gains into coins on your roster that are on a dip.
>Ladder your gains to reduce losses and and increase your daily gain percentage.

K but first I need to get some money to do that with. I don't want to sell off my Ark or Monero, maybe I would sell some REQ if it were still at peak but I know if I sell it now it'll double tomorrow.

measly 100 ark boy here, is it worth the swap from calidelegate to bizclassic for 1% of my stack?

I need to get to terms with that as well. But the general rule of not being emotional in this also means that you should not fall in love with your holdings.
There are ARK delegate calculators out there. Also before you vote for biz_classic join their network. Then they will refund you the 1 ARK for voting.
medium.com/@biz_classic/free-transactions-for-life-guaranteed-4f8dfc33493b

That sounds great. I have checked the calculator before I went into cali delegate and it says they "cover the TX fee". Would that be the 1 ARK? I haven't quite recieved a payment yet is why im asking.

Do not forget the restart step of these instructions. It'd be nice if the devs didn't fuck up and not apply settings live for no reason but it is what it is.

you'll make more arbing
staking a shit unless you're at like 10k ark and even then trading beats it

Arbing?

Between 100-1000 eoy

deluded arkies..

>Autisim*
I just sold about 10 holdings in other coins. They had x3 and I bought ark and odn with them. I kept them on my blockfolio and most are green lol. Oh well, you can’t become attached to the coins really. I’m not up for the stresss of ICOs and just plan on holding this lot for a while. I might delete my BF now... everything is off exchanges and in wallets except my xlc. It’s tempting to forget about it for a year now and get on with my life. I’ve got a new GPU that I’ve never used for gaming as it’s been mining since I got it and I’ve put in 20lbs after spending 2 years losing 100. It might be time to set it and forget it and Ark is a pretty safe hold for that. I think anyway.
Nice one! I have been buying a lot over the last few weeks. Mostly at ATHs but oh well. Apart from losing out on 20% more ark if I had been more careful with my fiat-eth-ark buys I’m happy. Even the ones I bought at $9-10 or whatever I’m not worried about. I traded my way up to 5k Link from 2k once but the stress was crazy. Never again! HODL time. And the staking makes me feel better about it.

I deleted blockfolio months ago because the thing kept lagging out and being a fucking pain, especially with the amount of trading I was doing. I don't think I'm missing anything for not having it.

>I'm super bullish on everything in the long term. Too bad my money is running out to buy even more coins.
Being a NEET is finally biting me.

Good job.

arbitrage
you'll need the following:
- BTC on two exchanges
- ARK on two exchanges
sell ARK where it's high, immediately buy where it's low
rinse, repeat

How profitable is this really? I usually don't see anything beyond a 1% spread between exchanges.

yes, taking into account trading fees and withdrawal fees.
you need a pretty big stack to make this profitable

I do nothing but whenever possible
it allows you to hold your favorite shitcoin sans the risks
% is %, no matter how much is in question
use non-kike exchanges, 0.1% is nothing as long as the spread is right

Deluded Arkie with 71 ARK here (And constantly buying da dips per month ofc). Am I gonna make it?

Sry didnt want to sage

You'll make mediocracy.