Congrats on this kuckwhale, seriously

Volume is now

He might have killed it so much that he will never be able to unload his bags. top lul

what happened?

lol good for the fucking whale, hope his bags are heavy

Whale has been suppressing the absolute shit out of this thing to where nobody even wants to fuck with it. If there’s a buy or sell order over 1k it’s literally him, that’s how bad it is. We got the bit-z vote and two partnerships were announced and it still hasn’t been able to go anywhere bc of the 100k walls he’ll put up

w-what's his endgame?

So basically a whale is single-handedly killing this coin. But what does the whale have to gain from doing this?

haha justed faggots

you guys are dumb as fuck, the whale killed it to accumulate 90% of the supply

when the time is right, he will pump it and control the market and make bank

dont believe me go look at the addresses holding the token

90% owned by ~30-40 wallets

those are all a single groups
bots

Yeah this shit will explode again. Sooner rather than later hopefully

>duurrrrr whale killing muh boundy
im holding some of this since ICO, sold some on its way to ath. At least wait for their first roadmap milestone you absolute mongs.
Every shitcoin was overvalued and is now suffering from the insane altrun. It will get worse before it gets better.

BNTY will inevitably be listed on bigger exchanges. It is literally only on KuCoin so obviously he wants to accumulate as much as possible before it hits Binance or something near, because by then he won’t hve any power over the price. BNTY is a meme but it’s not really a shitcoin, it’s just not as revolutionary as other projects, but it’s easily a 300mill MC which is over a 6x from here. Once it hits new exchanges the whale is guaranteed those profits.

Competing product releasing soon. Devs iof that project killed this one in order to reduce competition.
Sucks to suck

Lol hope it dies. That fucking greedy whale can go kill himself. I don't even hold this coin but I hate those bastards. They should be banned.

MY COIN MASTERS WHALE AND BEAR WITH APLOMB

THOSE THAT DOUBT ME, SUCK COCK BY CHOICE

I will go 20% bnty

Problem is that binance wont list a coin that has less than 1M volume.

That’s what Michael Stollaire is for

the last chance this coin has is to get on binance, otherwise it's over

>BNTY will inevitably be listed on bigger exchanges
The bigger exchanges only list coins with $1kk+ volume.
This way BNTY won't ever be listed on other exchanges.

Same shit happened to DBC

I just did TA on DBC and BNTY.

I must say you guys are pretty fucking retarded, if you wonder why this isn't mooning.

Jesus christ you fucking retards, draw a trendline for once in your life and resistance line, maybe you will understand the price and where it is heading

but no, go FUD on me how TA is a meme, fucking retards

>having to call everything fud because your shitcoin doesnt even have a whitepaper
You convinced me, bought 100k

btw, it has nothing to do with whale, it is trading perfectly technically

but too bad for you guys, because you aren't capable of drawing 2 lines to understand why it is consolidaitng

>m-m-m-m-muh whale

I'm not FUDing, I'm just saying that the price has nothing to do with whale manipulation lol and if you knew TA, you'd understand perfectly what happened and what is going to happen

Newfag here. Serious question: How do i spot a whale and is there a way to kill it moby dick style?

Once BNTY will be listed on bit-z (they won voting) the whale is gone and we will moon af!

Plz be true.

First time i hear about bit z
I doubt it will do much

bitz better than kucoin fyi