Shill me the worst coin you know and why

wisefags here please shill me the absolute worst coin you know of im talking the stinkiest shitcoin you've ever seen. If bitconnect has taught us anything its that normies are stupid. I wanna go where the normies are at before they get there and wait for them to come to me. Tell me where the normies will go next

Verge

Easy

BCASH, has nothing to offer other than low feees coz noone use it. forked blocksize to 8MB but they still mining 0.2MB blocks. Stupid comunity with master sockpupet Roger Ver. Market action is pure pump and dump. Still highly overpriced

Link

normies will flock to bcash but it doesn't have the same type of marketing as bitconnect faggots really believe

LINK

Adc. Fucking got bjorked once again

adc is fucking stupid that would never work

GAY (lgbt coin)

Probably BAT because of all the YouTube shilling. Not a shitcoin but normies will buy it nonetheless

Emc2

APPC

Got memed into spending $100 onto this shitcoin

LINK

Ethereum Dark, Ethereum Gold, Lightcoin Gold

CND.

Ufr desu
Looks pajeetish in every way possible

verge

LINK

verge. vecoin. ripple. tron. and the rest of the cheap shitty coins with 10billion circulating supply. haha

ethereum dark. it's bottomed out

FUN

I don't know whatever Roger and his Chinese are pushing, but if BCH would get Bitcoin levels of tx volume, it would definitely be better than BTC itself.

>market action is pure pump and dump

You can't pump and dump a 30 bil market cap asset. It is just not how logic works.

Buttcoin is by far the most overvalued and most here already know it.

- Almost all coins would handle BTCs tx volume better than BTC itself and some of those other coins even have extra value than just method of transaction.
- Propped up on mostly Tethers and normie Coinbase money.
- LN is utterly shit. It would be useful, but only in some 1% of use cases. No, it does not deliver infinite scalability and zero fees, that is a blatant lie. Will probably not be public ready for 2 years still. Lead dev is a woman, that is all you need to know.
- If there is no viable scaling solution for BTC even in the works... it will never reach mainstream and will only drag down the rest of the crypo sphere.

bitcoin

Can someone please explain why verge is a shit coin? I just don't see it