Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg
warosu.org/biz/thread/1742518
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/
youtu.be/KTf5j9LDObk
youtube.com/watch?v=utCaHjSlED0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

every day i believe more in this, already cashed out a bit

This has been posted for years whenever the price hasn't doubled in the past week.

I hate when people say "This has been posted for years". Literally anyone who posted that graph last year is autistic. Don't deny that Bitcoins graph has never crashed this hard. "Every january it does this" lmao go back and check. Crypto is a bubble, and it's going to crash. I honestly DON'T give a fuck if keep your money or not because ur prob some 40 year old fag in his moms basement, but for the good people here on biz. just know.. its gonna be 4k by february.

this
the dip we have now is the far biggest in history. all other dips had -30% at maximum. 3 days ago we hit the -50% already and it seems continuing.

SHUTUP WE ARE THE EARLY ADOPTERS, THE NORMIES ARE STILL COMING

STOP MAKING MY COINS TANK GOD DAMN SRUPID FAGGOTS AAAAAAAAAAAA

I bought at ATH but am up 3x. Should I tether up? I have no fiat to pump in if it does dump

can you tell me what platform is that ?

Tether is what's keeping it afloat, if you together up you'll be holding the most worthless bags of all time.

weak hand, you disgust me.
you will eventually regret this and I'll be there to laugh at your face.

Check this out retards. BITCOIN is dying, crypto is not. Ok you're all dismissed

6 month chart. OP checks out.

I see the fud patrol never rests.

Why the fuck are we dipping again?
It's Sunday god damn it

That wojak is very well done. The artist truly put a lot of care into this piece.

because weak hands being pathetic.

I bet I could convince a majority of any crowd of rednecks that they should go full bulterian jihad against a prototype run of the mark of the beast currency before you could get a single one of them to give you anything of value for your rare string of numbers.

What the fuck are you talking about. The fall from 1200 to 400 was a 66% drop

>yfw crypto gets cheap
>yfw chads and staceys buy up cheap BTC @ 2k
>yfw BTC runs to 100k
>yfw they all get rich

We're just cooling off for the next rally

I hate it. Everything was fine until asians woke up today

Why does no one ever continue the graph? Once it return to the mean the same pattern happens again

Shhh let them fud and larp as economic clairvoyants

XRB strong

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg

This numale will tell you everything you need to know about the bitcoin crash.

We've already returned to the mean. I don't know what charts y'all are looking at. This is the recoverey.

There is a "suckers rally" portion after things level out. Thing is, with BTC it will be a suckers rally as the coin is genuinely shit.

not yet, it wasn't able to break 13k, so it became a bearish signal

a lot of TAs have been expecting it to hit ~8k for the past 1.5 weeks, and once it does it will be extremely bullish cause after that it will explode up

What app is that? I dont recognize

you do understand the irony right?

haha i fucking kekked

it's just blockfolio

Crypto goes with btc.

>a lot of TAs have been expecting it to hit ~8k
this is why it will never hit 8k, way too much support at 9k and under, i doubt we're going to be under 10k for long if at all without some more heavy media fud

Tradingview

until it doesn't

zoom out the charts, we're in a sustained downtrend. only hitting $8k would be a very good scenario.

Why is everyone freaking out?

fuck. the last 2 days was a mini bull trap

One year ago

warosu.org/biz/thread/1742518

Can we stop this shit now?

Reminder
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/

you could put that second arrow on literally a million swing lows. it always keeps going down.

weakhanded pussies thats all

ya man. its called trading view

only worry if it goes past the 100 day moving average 2bh

Your timescale is too small.

its happening
pic is 3 weeks old, have to update the chart with the 10k dump

>muh bubble

that has nothing to do with now. are you seriously retarded?

Let me screencap this so we laugh next year.

if you zoom more, you even will get amazing gains

you can't be fucking serious.

Stop echo chambering shit XRB, leave the boat.

We're a little further down the that, our "return to mean" line is like 7.5k.

Actually I personally agree, too many expecting it to hit 8k so there is probably too many buy orders set up on the way down

Can't believe people actually believe this.

Yes, maybe in the short-term, but eventually we'll get a lot more fiat pairings and alts will spring right up.

Somebody needs to keep track of every single faggot who posts this meme stock chart every time Bitcoin does a dive. I saw at least 50 of you fucks back when China "banned" bitcoin

>nothing to do with now

Another one.

EVERY FUCKING TIME.
SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW PLS.

I love how many people are in denial about this.
>bitcoin will mooon user!
It already did, pretty much more than anything else in human existence.
>BTC is muh decentralized
Who is Satoshi, is he compromised already, is it the chinese government in the end? Who are the biggest miners stacking BTC?
>BTC has nothing to do with ebbil banks
You get Vontobel ads for BTC shorts on youtube now. Fiat is playing ping-pong with the price via derivative pressure.
>It's OUR coin, not the ebbil elites!
Wrong again. Biggest shareholders is old elites who rushed in when they didn't know where to put all that cheap QE money - see investment crisis - and China which simply buys everything.
The rest is cartel members or whoever sold drugs, weapons or humans for BTC. The tiny remaining rest is you and some computer-nerds.
>It'S an effective payment alternative!
Is it? It's a mess. It consumes the power of argentina to get a stuttering transaction through in hours for fees even banks would laugh about.
Even fucking digibyte is better to move money from exchange to exchange. If you want to cash out you have lots of alternatives now from ethereum to dash, litecoin, you name it.

BTC is a meme. And you will call me out for what I said and keep hodling till the grave , mark my words.

>something didn't happen once
>therefore it is never going to happen
strong logic, perfect.

how are we there if we were at 9500 last week and 11800 now

>something hasn't happened once
>therefore it's going to happen this time

Happens every year you fucking newfag.
Fill your VEN bags and stop trying being a TA.

Never claimed it's definitely going to happen.
You claim it's definitely not going to happen.
You're wrong. Admit it and move on.

So if the all time high was 20k, 50% retrace to 10k, we should be headed to lambo land soon. Why are faggots saying 8k 4k 1k?

Bitcoin did have a 50% drop from ATH, so now we moon

When a bubble bursts it doesn't go to the mean and use that as a support. It dips below the support during the panic, and then when it's at an extreme discount, people begin to purchase it again driving it up to is natural mean.

So you can expect bitcoin to drop at least to 8k during this panic stage, maybe more. Then revert to a stable mean, then the bubble will repeat again because bitcoin is nothing but a speculative gain. The bubble forms and bursts due to greed and fear, not from betting on something innovative only to realize it's shit.

Asians disgust me

good post

Best brailet work I have seen. Well done

Vintage spaticity. A plague on humanity since the dawn of time

quality detected

Good post but
>not from betting on something innovative only to realize it's shit
is actually happening. tons of people bought BTC and got fucked by high fees and transactions stuck forever.

Do you have a fucking crystal ball you gaylord?

No? Then how the fuck do you know what's gonna happen? If we can all predict the future then we'd all be fucking rich already.

If you think crypto is crashing feel free to short the market and shut the fuck up.

>mfw I sold my bags to them

>GET OUT OF BITCOIN IT'S A BUBBLE DON'T YOU SEE?
lmaoing every time

Let this Russian guy explain
youtu.be/KTf5j9LDObk

>its going up im happy
>its going down im sad

woa where do i get dem worthless phds in psychology?

>Drop the new Law President Trump

I unironically feel sorry for your guys who have not sold at 20k still clinging to this shitcoin in expectance of some 'muh mooning to 1million soon user'.
You should understand one thing:
Back then btc=cryptomarket.
If you invested in crypto you basically invested in btc.
Now you can easily invest in crypto without ever having to touch btc.
What does that tell you?

oh no

*teleports behind*
heh
nothing personal, kid

Wishful thinking. I you have payed attention at all during the last dip you would realize all cryptos are still heavily affected by BTC movement.

I know, that's why that useless shitcoin btc has to die a slow death.

You're reading the chart wrong.

We are at 'return to mean'

>"Every january it does this"

Every time it crashes it looks bigger and scarier than the last. I suggest you look at a logarithmic chart.

In a few months this dip will look as tiny as the July dip, which at the time looked huge and scary but now looks minuscule.

I wish we could tattoo bubble-tards price predictions onto their bodies so people can see how retarded they were.

>Why are faggots saying 8k 4k 1k?
Because they sold at $9500.

Moans. When do they realize that weak hands and normies already Sold?

Because of vechain i've already fully recovered from the dip

This. Link has been a nice little bonus as well but VEN is doing work

8700 incoming in three days.

Bitcoin doen't exist in a bubble. (Pun intended)

The 2017 rally has allot more to do with ETH and coinbase listing it than BTC. If BTC just existed on its own then it would have crashed for good along time ago.

This already happened, we went to $9K and people bought in because it was an extreme discount

then we returned to the mean and we're cruising at around 12K with normal fluctuations

we did the whole bubble graph already

images that need to be banned on sight:
1. this one
2. pepe the frog
3. e-celebs

Not a bubl guhh

youtube.com/watch?v=utCaHjSlED0