BAT ... And then ???

So...

I like carrots

Does he really think his shitcoin will reach $500?

I think BAT will hit $800 in the next 5-7 years. It’s the only coin I believe in.

Too bad they have competition that already partnered up with Facebook.

what competition?

Their ICO just ended. It's only on etherdelda.
But if what they say is true, BAT is about to get steamrolled.

What coin is this?

Zuck bucks!

I'm betting on telegram's payment system, zuck will just airdrop shekels to get the nogs walking to Europe again.

BTW Audience Network is Facebooks Ad division. I would not really call that a "Facebook Partnership".

My startup has given keynotes at Uber and we work regularly with their Vector Institute for AI Research but I would not say we are "partners".

Normies will look at it that way though and that is prolly all that matters

BAT will be $50 before the year ends. $100 in 2019. $500 in 2020.

Screencap this.

Bat is built around a defective idea.

t. angry no BATter

Does nobody but me understand that BAT over $1 would defeat it's purpose?

enjoy not having any when its actually 50.00 EoY LOL

I'll bite. where's the defect in the idea?

Centralization.

How is this a defect when the goal of this idea is to push out the middlemen in the advertising space and attempt to assign a monetary value to user attention?

Its not supposed to be an immutable store of wealth

>this idea is to push out the middlemen
>Brave is the middleman

See, the idea is retarded.

and yet, it's not 'centralization' like you said.

Brave wont be necessary in future according to the roadmap.

It functions like a charity case.

not a valid complaint

It will be necessary, either as a browser or as a plugin. All the BAT has to go through their platform.
What's even the point of it being crypto? They could just do the same with USD.

A. Thats not a partnership lmao
B. Facebook is dying, the money is partnering in with Google/Youtube, there are literally no content creators on Facebook, its all just people reposting stuff from Youtube

It's the most valid complaint. A product that's a hassle to use won't be used.

$500, fucking dream on. shitcoin nobody wants to accept, nobody wants to buy, and nobody wants to earn microcents worth of by looking at shit ads.

its a currency for literal shitshins who can live off a dollar a month, everybody else would never want to accept payment in a currency that's dependant on the whole system staying alive for it to be worth anything. just wait until micropayments come in bitcoin/ethereum, and get supported by a company like patreon.

You're basically arguing against the idea of needing a tool to measure attention. The alternative is what? Continue on with the current broken system?

Also this is literally one of the best use cases of crypto, what are you even talking about? Half the crypto projects out there don't need to even use blockchain tech, and yet you sperge out on this one?