Are we mooning stellies?

are we mooning stellies?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/QqU5TGFG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

patiently WAITING

2 more days I think, buy rumor sell news, I'm about 30% in xlm bought last night, gonna sell either the 24th or 25th and wait for a dip. Obviously depending on what the roadmap looks like

Fuck this shitcoin

why you suicidal though? were gonna x3 by the end of the month easy

Does it look like we're mooning lol?

The dream is over dude. Too many new exchanges to compete with, fairx a shit, noob investors coming in at a slower and slower pace daily. You boys better sell if we ever see 80cents again. Stellar snake gains may get you some snake skin boots.

>b-buy the news!

screen shotted these posts, you're gonna be laughing stocks after the road map release on thursday

you again huh faggot?? Take your little dicky and put it inside a honda civic bitch nigger lasagna eater. Fuck you.

kek

legit 2 of your posts have been screen shotted now dude, you're gonna be embarassed as fuck when i expose you next week

I literally own xlm you fucking retard

how low is this gonna fall after the news? idk if i should sell when it hits the top or not

dont take this in a mean way but its already priced in
save yourself some money and sell on wednesday

this coin is gonna 5x by the end of feb, i guarantee it

Not just xlm, but for any coin or token. Why do people thing a fucking roadmap will cause a moon?? I never understood this, it’s almost as bad as the TA fags

>Why do people think a strong development plan would increase demand of a coin

yes its definitely not gonna trade sideways for another week nope

What’s a plan without action? Find a mirror, that’s fucking what.

And what's action without a plan? If the roadmap said "Full commercial rollout - June" that would cause a spike in demand, no?

Roadmap coming everyone is waiting for it to sell it so probably priced in if the roadmap is shit we go down but how down can we go i mean we are half down from ATH

>tfw patiently waiting for Thursday to short and buy more on the dip between then and FairX

Although if the news on Thursday is REALLY promising, I might just hold.

paaaaaajjjjeeeeeeeettttt go away

When is the roadmap coming thursday?

>Dev team almost exclusively white with a few anglos
>Pajeet

Fuck off nigger.

>le pajeet meme XD

pastebin.com/QqU5TGFG

5 Things You Need To Know About Stellar Lumens According To IBM
IBM’s Michael Dowling, Group CTO and Chief Architect for Blockchain Financial Services, referred to in his Reddit post a month ago about their partnership with Stellar.

IBM and Stellar have a common purpose to fix a genuine problem and they are determined to stick together to make this happen
>The IBM/Stellar Universal Payment Solution represents a shift in the way traditional – and now non-traditional – financial institutions can send value around the world with as little fraction as legally possible….The folks at Stellar, like us, want to see the world move past the 40 + year old fragmented system that we all suffer in today, but move towards a system that is more fair and equitable for all. This partnership is not just long term – it’s tight. Stellar joined the Hyperledger Foundation in addition to partnering on this project.

Stellar Lumens (XLM / STR) is already active and being used in very practical ways. Volume will only increase as more partnerships are announced. Results will be seen very soon – Q1 2018.

>XLM, while relatively small today, is growing fast. More and more people are using Lumens and trading them actively. We have a strong desire (and requirement) to open the market for fiat to XLM at the institutional level. We have 1 major market maker right now, and 14 major institutions involved in direct or indirect capacity on the network. Starting in Q1 2018, you should see more of those institutions redirecting payment traffic on the network.
This major market maker is rumored to be Bank of America based on one of their websites mentioning XLM in the code before the page was promptly taken down.

It is steps ahead of Bitcoin as it is already compliant with regulations

It has a proven model unlike Ethereum as it already has the unique technology to issue any asset directly

poo color ID.
>PAJEET DETECTED LOL

Yours is poo colored too

I bought into the xlm, but dumped when realization when most of major powers are coming up with their own country crypto..xlm will be localized, dont expect much anymore other than a xrp/xlm rabbit turtle race to $3 by years end.

>Even more poo colored ID

Thats all i need to be a millionaire. XLM is the easiest coin to spot for positive long term growth.