ITT: Veeky Forums in 1999

ITT: Veeky Forums in 1999

I sure hope you anons have been accumulating pets.com. Big announcement soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4s7V9I7LVp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Audibly keked

Don't listen to the FUD, partnerships coming soon and it's got a solid dev team.

bump > this thing will moon 2018 ~ march

I hope you nerds bought the dip on CSCO, $180 EOY 2000 baby!

Im looking for some hot new IPOs so I can get in on the groundfloor instead. Shill me please. Im looking at one called watering4u dot com that wants to take watering your plants online, very promising, could be huhe.

Have you heard of that shithead jeff bezos and that bullshit library he runs out of his garage? Yeah I'm not even joking

Lmao fucking slavs named their website Google instead of gogol. How could anyone invest in those mouth breathers? Did investors forgot about yahoo? Only search their engine will handle will be suicide hotline number

thanks just phoned in 100k

yes, 99.99% of all these shitcoins are pets.com

but there are also people saying "fuck google, its old and outdated, ask jeeves is the new google"

You goys should go all in on American Airlines. I've got some insider info that they are about going to explode in a couple of years.

My Macintosh keeps freezing.
This company is going nowhere complete vaporware devs are not trustworthy.

>believing that the internet will take off, or that .coms will become a thing

Idiots. Who would want to sit here and stare at a screen all day? theres nothing intrinsic behind this. It will die out and with all this volatility you'll be stuck with nothing.

Nothing quite as reliable as going to the actual stock market and checking the tickers there.

i hope this isn't true

If I see one more letter about the internet I'm going to end it. Why bother investing in an untested technology when my investment fund outperforms the market every year. You guys are just jealous you aren't big enough to invest with Madoff Securities

Its true
why dont you take a gander at the previous financial crashes and see just how low things can go

What i mean is that i hope that crypto isn't like this now ..... even the return to normal bump after the bull trap :((((

of course not, the crash hasnt actually happened yet

lol

.com bubble jumped to 4 trillion marketcap. Crypto is at 500 billion

Shitcoins? What's that

ITS NOT A FUCKING BUBBLE IT HAS REAL LIFE USES LIKE DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGY AND ETC UNLIKE .COM AND TULIPS BUBBLE FFS

How the fuck do you expect normies to buy things they can't touch? "Oh lets just send our FIATs over in the hopes that they will send something back".

Blockbuster is in talks with Sony for blueray get in or FOMO later.

50% pets 50% amazon here comfy.

Sperg detected. You are just mad that you didn’t get a startup and funding from Enron like I did.

Adjusting for inflation, 4 trillion in 1999 would be 5.8 trillion today. We got a ways to go.

this chart...
where have I seen it before

kek

I'm all in on neopets and never been comfier.

market crash incoming Q3 2001

screencap this

Looks like deep brain gang chain

Zimbabwe dollar etc

lol dumbass, nothing can stop this rocket ship!

Flooz has fucking TV commercials, shit is gonna MOOON youtube.com/watch?v=4s7V9I7LVp4

When crypto crashes there won't be anything left.
Cisco still had inherent value as a business after the crash, but 99% of crypto is completely worthless beyond speculative investment and the rest will get dragged down with it.

You fucking morons this is THE LAST CHANCE to be one a WINDOWS CERTIFIED Y2K SYSTEMS EVALUATOR - are you literally going to sit there playing PS1 all fucking day - go enroll in your two week night course NOW!!! Do you hate money?!?! If you have the Internet at home or work open up Altavista and visit the Y2K ENGINEERING NETWORK page on MySpace. Thank me later.

I'm all in on Bonzi Buddy, this will be huge.
To the moon!