Who mines here

alright you faggots tell me what GPU to buy. I have $4k and i just want to earn a few hundred a week so i can just chill and smoke weed all day. i dont give a fuck about how much money i could make investing because its literally just buying low and luck

all i want is the best price/performance gpu so i can buy 10, quit my retail job and not give a fuck anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

whattomine.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2018
>Mining

Le fucking kill yourself

Lol.

>Le
go back to plebbit and kys you fucking faggot.

>earn a few hundred a week
You might be able to earn a few hundred per month

I host 5 XMCC masternodes and make projected ~$2750 a month off $5/mo VPS slots.

>2018
>Using only 0.1% of his conputer power to trade and wach anime tiddies instead of transforming electricity to money in a ratio 1:5 currently with potential for 1:50 in a year

don't listen to these literal retards
use whattomine.com
throw in some values for how many gpus you plan on getting

for example
want to buy 4 gtx 1060s? type in 4, make sure its green, no other boxes are green or whatever. scroll down, check the profitability. i get 11 dollars a day with 4 1060s. you will get more with 1080s

buy 570's faggot, if you cant find those with 4k$ you can probablly make a rig with 12x560s but make sure you get ones with 4 gigs of ram and the extra psu 6 pin connection so you can oc them and mod the bios for extra hashrate

Thanks buddy. Yeah it's crazy how many 11 year olds are into cryptocurrency and such nowadays. I guess the times change but the people don't.

Get 17$ with 4* Overclocked Rx 580s
Laughing at Nvidia miners :P

>OP's face after ETH moves to POS

More like 1:15 for me with my undervolted Rx580s
450 W => 17$ / day profit , 1.2$ / day electricity

Nobody's mines Ethereum right now uses more electricity than other Algorithms less profit because of the chinks heard about it

Best algorithms are Lyra2ve2 , CryptoNight , EquiHash....

Monero with AMD RX Vegas

was just a quick example

op should do his research and mess around with the website, compare prices, etc.

amd is better for most cryptos, nvidia is better for equihash. dyor

You will get JUST'd not because you won't be able to mine ETH, but because all the people who mine ETH now will move to the other shitcoins, making them unprofitable as fuck to mine, unless you have free electricity.

¿What are you minning?

I bought and RX580, didn't intend to mine but might aswell run it when I'm not using it. Are there any smaller alts where a single RX580 would be profitable?

So I live in a flat where I only pay 1/4 of the electricity costs... = profit

i also have access to any gpus i want

Currently mining turtle

I just mine on my old 780 gtx. Get one or two vert a month. Hoping they will appreciate eventually. If not, no big deal my pc always running anyway.

do what i do
>move into apartment building sandwiched between at least two other units
>punch hole in drywall
>use insulted tools/gloves to tap into neighbors electrical line and splice in a plug
>hook it up to your mining rig

srsly tho, mining is a massive waste of resources and the future is in PoS and staking/masternodes