Sell iphone for 350$cad

>sell iphone for 350$cad
>sell pc with gtx 1070 ti, 6th gen i7, 16gb ddr4 for around 1800$CAD
>sell 2013 elantra so i dont have to finance it anymore since poorfag student
>pay back credit card
>around 1200$ to invest in shitcoins so i become memelionaire by EOY

am i dreaming big lads?

seriously though would it be possible to get roughly 100k from 1.2k? that way I can buy mum n dad a 10K$ car each and invest rest

shut up weeb

>tfw I started with 125$ in october as a shitpost and now I have 2100
It peaked at 3k before the crash

buy ETH for PFR

Started with $6,000 december, peaked at $100,000 couple days ago before swing trading and losing half, hurts like a motherfucker. still have 60k so i shouldnt be too upset, especially when i just saw that vid on that other thread with the mexican watching his dad get beheaded then getting flayed alive after i am very lucky

wait, 6000 in december? did you go on a 10x streak or some shit? gratz tho that's very nice even if you lost quite a lot

>am i dreaming big lads?
certainly not
i started with around 150 bucks or 0.006 btc (at the time) in late november/early december and am now sitting on my first $10k
i am aiming for $100k by late summer/fall and $1mil some time in 2019

Maybe not a millionaire but I hope a few 10x's are still on the books for this year. Just don't buy aths and try not to invest in total scams

basically buy when there's big dip and hodl? is this how i attain big waifu dollar?

Pretty much, just don't get exit scammed by literal scams like bitconnect

Started with 1 c millisecond ago, now I have 10E100 USD, practically all the money on Esrth.

You’re too late now. You can maybe 10x with luck, but 1000x in 2018 is delusional. The fad is already fading away.

You sound like a poorfag, so no. You're not gonna make it. Then again, I like Yuu so I'll give you a tip. Go all in on LINK and pray for the best. If you're lucky you're looking at 100k EOY.

yes onii-chan. ill go with trends, like VEN and INT? play it save, always watch how it goes and lurk biz a lot

from 1200$ to perhaps 40-60k then, more feasable?

Sounds like you should put all in LINK and you might make it.

Probably, depends if we have another big run-up like we did in December. I started in October with 1.5k and even though I'm pretty dumb I'm at about 13k right now. Good luck user!

fuck me i'm too late then. friend started in november-december with 400$ and he was at around 4000$ a week ago or so. other coworker started with 2000$ this summer and he's up around 150K$ so yeah. hoping i do good ;_;

I just want to have at LEAST 100K$ by 2019 so I'd be happy. I'll put more another 1500$ when I receive tax return so.

No one ever posts any proof with these posts.

Just assume its larp and move on.

You can reasonable 10x. Last year I 100x'd but gains are going to get smaller over time

Almost everything went 5x-10x in Dec, if you were in xlm or ada you went 50x-100x in Dec. Dec was just a crazy month.

Invest in INT OP and thank me later

>if you were in xlm or ada you went 50x-100x in Dec
Are you fucking retarded? XLM is up ~8x since Dec, ADA ~6x. Kill yourself now you dumbfuck.

in summer ill make post of how it went. hopefully everything will go my way

Last year has blurred together, my bad. I only got into crypto after the summer but made more money than I'll ever need in life only starting with $5k, when I got in everyone said it was too late.

So ADA Nov -> Peak Jan: 50x, ADA was shilled here on biz due to the launch in Japan, easy pickup.

XLM Nov -> Dec: 35x

Stay salty stinkey linkey. I seen all the link threads and never fell for them, instead loaded up on XLM/Doge/ADA/RDD/BITB with daily automated buys. You could have been rich but you chose a meme.