Alright spill the beans. What are you quietly accumulating here and hoping no one knows about it yet

Alright spill the beans. What are you quietly accumulating here and hoping no one knows about it yet...

For me it's ELIXIR, wby?

LUX

Don't know why, but I do think this should 5x (most accumulation done before today's moon)

Everyone know about ELIX, that was some months ago user

GRID+and SingularityNet

people know bout elixir it gets shilled here occasionally

CVC
Proof of stake soon

XCM

LUX.

Link, it surprises me there are people that browse this board and dont own any

Elixir gets shilled a bit.
I've been accumulating ECC. I've mentioned it a few times. Saw it shilled here only once a month ago and the post got no attention. Seems like biz is still silently accumulating for now. Don't say I didn't warn you, this will be shilled like crazy in a month.

zer and spacechain

SPANK
NULS

Skycoin

wtf ive never heard of this

HORSE

I've been name dropping XSPEC but only one person replied to call me a fag. Pissed me off

BBT

XSPEC was a PND
I made some money on it but I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole

Nimfa.

BTO

BTC
none of you shitcoiners know about it

ACT but some people are starting to talk about it

GET and HAT, surprised I haven't seen GET mentioned on here at all, has an actual use case and product. Maybe that has less value in crypto than I thought

HST
I'm not looking to buy more personally but people have been trying to keep this one quiet for a while now.
Big news on the 23rd too.

Zap. Low market cap. On Cryptopia. Big announcements coming in February.

Inside info from a buddy in Forbes magazine that Digital Note will be having an article posted today (1/21/18) with big news for it. Thought I'd share the wealth ;)

yesterday i bought 2k more and now have 20k elix. will hodl until at least July. hope it's $20/elix by then

NEU
Went from shit to 2$ within a few days and is backed by several companies

i'm done accumulating GJC, go for it nerds, new exchanges this month

Linda. Was shilled to me. Using millions from Bitcoin to play on it. Win or lose, I don't care

Nimfamoney

>implying that not every reply in this thread is a lie to give legitimacy to bagholders that can't wait to dump at the first chance they've got

ELLA

PRL, ELIX, HPB - Former has mooned but the dip was severe and good to buy in more.

yeah but no one realizes how low it has dipped compared to how hyped it is

ELLA

Ellaism

1L9MyeoSg8VJY7c9SBBh6Mnaxh2uvAow29

>no one mentions your coin

>22 at 2:22:00 while referring to your comfiest hodl
It's just too comfy.

COLX, TAU and now EDU

Believe it or not, ETC. 1:1 airdrop with Callisto coming on March 5, and stealth wallets coming this year.

Lite

RCN.

It launches in April.

Your motherfucking welcome.

DOVU

For me it is coss. It just cant be more obvious for me

Nexus

Every man and his dog knows about ETC and CLO lmao keep up pleb.

ETC. People haven't realized there will be an airdrop yet.

trtl

kek

THIS, although i reserve a tiny portion of my portfolio for shitcoins

LUX just keeps getting better and better.
>TFW got in at $1.15

scamcoin cashing in the hype

ZRX

NULS

INS
CMT

NAU, currently 2x from ICO with a working product. Right now only launched in a few countries but their ambition is to grow. Easy 10x by EOY

california weed stocks

oh you mean crypto? no thanks, I'd rather be within driving distance of the companies I invest in, so I can go hose them down with 5.56 if they try to exit scam on me

>all these bagholders pretending like we haven't seen their shitcoins posted here for months

Wait, Comet or CyberMiles?

Been mining some UBIQ which is still an underrated coin imo.

REQ. I'm secretly fudding that shit hoping it goes below $0.50 so I can bag as much as possible of it before an inevitable partnership is announced

HGT

BTO

MSP and XRL

utk

PCOIN
1 millon MC
only 1.7 millon coins in circulation

Nyancoin. Srs

MOD, long term investment but fuck me its gonna pay off

KEY.

ECA. Heard only whispers of it here

i hold several mil ECA, pretty sure its just quiet because its main exchange has been out of business for like 2 weeks now but apparently they've almost fixed it so should be good to go in a few days

HPB.

The coin which will be a 1:1 swap for StakeNet in late Q1

I
T
N
S

Shhhhh...we are still accumulating! I need 25m to be a blue whale

Amen

Got my AGI ready...this shit will be over a 40b mrkt cap...

Seriously:
>not a pajeet in sight
>all white older crackpot looking scientist
>all have real experience with AI
>so much homie publicity from their AI robot
>an actual project worth developing

This is a year hold if I ever saw one...plus the symbol looks nice, icon is on point, they check the boxes of being a top 10

XRL looks interesting...but the only way I can see it gaining is if the algorithms work and can actually predict the market...

If not there's no point to it

Ok so it's a smart contract platform...how is this different then ether?

That haircut haha

There is going to be a fork or airdrop for ETC and the new coin is projectd at $300 so it's like ETC but worth something.

Nuls maximum

Yup

AION TOO

NIMFA. Sell wall is gone. Getting listed on more exchanges soon. Less than 3M cap. Moon soon.

Because they already got burned before probably
Can't blame em

Ebet

a little under the radar startup by smartcontract.com. I'm not going to say the name of the token here but I'll just say that it's attempting to solve the oracle problem, and if it can succeed it''s going to be MASSIVE

No, the pnd biz was retarded enough to fall for was months ago. Elix is now nearing actual products.

Please don't tell me you mean LINK.

SophiaTX

CHANGE
CAG

Gonna go to $140 like monaco did

TAU, COLX, ECA

Mobius

Bloom

ECA

and another one which used to be shilled here consistently last year but is now ignored.

First time I saw somebody other than me say that on Veeky Forums. Mudslims are gonna make us rich

Admittedly I am a late adopter since I only got into it 2 days ago after it was shilled by an autistic youtuber. I did see great potential in it though after I've done my research.

HDG too now that I think about it.

Kek so you didn't see the old website?