Not diversified portfolio

Almost all in VEN

Get some INT as well (maybe a small stack of HPB at its current dip) and you’ll be golden.

Not diversified is honestly the way to go until you get to 6 figs. Don’t be falling for fucking memes though, VEN is the current meme, before it was REQ and before that, LINK. You see how those turned out

ven is actually a decent coin tho lel

By not diversified, you mean 1-2 coin at most? I'm going to start soon hopefully with roughly 1200$, so I guess VEN + one more meme coin and I'm golden? Just gotta hodl

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen.
You should formulate inside your little brainless head “what’s the definition of a meme coin”. Simply calling a project “meme” because it’s currently trading here? Are fcking retarded?

Lets see how VEN will move this month and next

It just has a very good marketing. But if you look at some of the companies they're partnering with, you'll see that quite some of them are pure bs

All in INT. Serious DYOR. Will 10x by the time VEN 2x’s

>you'll see that quite some of them are pure bs

lay it on me,
whomst

Yes
Why are you so emotional you fucking inbred? Did I say it was a shitcoin? It’s a fucking meme because it’s obsessed with here. REQ and LINK are fucking revolutionary but they were shilled and memed way too fucking hard here and VEN is the new flavor of the week on biz. Get the fuck off this board roastie

geez wat day u bought ur ven?

shill me, I have about $1200 invested in Telcoin and AGI.

I was going to all in in Telcoin but if I can get something off Ether Delta that will 10x I'm all ears.

>before that, LINK
Link is falling for another reason imho...

TNB

Half of my portfolio is in both of those and the other half is in ZCL because it's probably going to 2x on prefork.

>But if you look at some of the companies they're partnering with, you'll see that quite some of them are pure bs

Dnv-gl
PwC
Renault
Fanghuwang
Healthcare Co.
Chinese Government
Possibly adding BMW and Chevrolet this February
Billionaires like Jim Breyer

Complete bs, every one of them
Right?
Pajeets should be pooping on the street instead of using this thread

What's the other reason senpai

I wait...

Again,
You’re a lame useless advisor and shouldn’t be anywhere around biz answering genuine questions if you call something “meme” just because it’s trending here for some reason. Flies are attracted to food and shit on the very same way. Gtfo literal poor lame kid.

Pls R8
Too diversified

>cont