WHHHY DID YOU CONVICE ME TO BUY THIS??!!

ITS TABKING AND NOW IM LOSING ALL MY MONEY. I LOST OVER 500k IN THE LAST FICE MINITES!!!'

why the people dont get it?
BTC tanks , so whole market tanks

You invested 500k into this garbage?
I only put in about $300 lmao

my thought exactly, 500k on a coin makes you a speculator

I put a good 10% of my portfolio into it before it tanked pretty hard. My first experience becoming a true bagholder who lost money. I'm a bagholder now, holding for atleast a week.

How about you wait for a fucking month?

heavy bags here to
last time i ever listen to the biz fags.
people only lose money here

What? 500k Rupees?
Fuck off Pajeet. No one cares about you.

Why would you speculate while btc is crashing retard

It's tanking because BTC is tanking you fucking cretin

PS 78 sats is not tanking. Should've bought in at 55 or ICO like the rest of us. Idiot.

tell that to my comfy ven bags

Bought when first shilled at 55 sats, sold at 90 sats.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Why did you buy a meme?

>falling for such an obvious shill

>expects the coin he bought 2 days ago to moon indefinitely
>coin doesn't and the faggot cries
Why are there so many hardcore retards on biz?

>buying coins on kucoins

Curse the coint who shilled agi -50% it'll be on kucoin they said

Should DYOR, retard. Maybe wait longer than 4 days.

What coin is this?

If you’re going to invest that much don’t buy ath ffs.
I currently hold 500k tel, it’s obvious it was going to drop it got pumped hard, give it some time, this coin is no fuking canya, this is a legit coin that will soon deliver good news, it’s got Normies behind and active team.
Money niggs will shill this coin to the Normies, it’s a cheap coin, so just sit back relax, x5 in the next couple weeks.
X10 once etisalat it’s announced to be launching a pilot.
Right now they’re in talks with 10 different mobile service providers a couple of them Etisalat and VEON Group (formerly known as Vimpelcom). (Both Etisalat and VEON were customers of Mobius, which was Neuner company before he sold it for 50 million and went on to create Telcoin, this is a Japanese coin so fud proof, if it was good enough for Japanese investment groups then it’s good enough for you, hold faggot, easiest x10 or ur life.
They literally finished ico 9 days a go, no news yet, they can’t disclose much, but they did disclose the companies interested in pilots, some of the biggest mobile companies in the world senpai, do your own research before u panic jelly hands.

Telcoin. Reverse image search is a thing sweet summer child.