Sergey's exit speech ITT

Dear Link community, in the last few months we have been through hell and back trying to make the first decentralized oracle smart contract platform come to light. However, events out of our control have made several partnerships impossible to continue, and therefore ChainLink is no longer viable effective immediately.

The project has taken on dimension that is simply not possible in the sensitive environment of the professional world. Community harassment, doxing, and a segment of our community associated with alt right imagery have made it impossible to go on.

The rumors of the shadowfork were not rumors but happened on the sly on Wednesday, January 17th, 2018. The transition will be continuing to make ChainLink go on in private sales, where we will return on the public market once our partners are pleased with progress, and community has been severed.

I realize this will make many people unhappy, but there were only two options. One, to go on as a skeleton chain with diminished partnerships and prospects, or a shadowfork.

This is Kekistan tier.

This is why I love Veeky Forums. Holy fuck. This mind virus I'm plugged in to is not normal.

stop it OP you're going to hurt link

Neets just can't comprehend the magnitude of shadow fork. We not only forked chain link but reality itself.
Normies will have to choose either to live in legacy link or new, the better link. Shadow fork will become the new reality.
Jason Parcer is forking usa government right now in current lock down. After that we will be victorious

STINKY LINKIE GO AWAY
DONT COME BACK ANOTHER DAY
IF A LINKIE DOES APPEAR
I WILL KICK HIM IN THE REAR
SHITCOIN SHITCOIN
ALL DAY LONG
THIS DAY LINKIES WILL BE GONE!

This. We are merging slowly with the shadow reality. Nothing can stop us now.

weak FUD
-6/10

sell sell sell this memeproject is doomed to fail

Linkies still be this in denial.

>year 3k-82
>bags of link
>owns zero shink
HahHahahaHAHA. Shadow denialists will defend this

Stay cloaked friends.

>stay cloaked

audible chuckle

What the grok did you just say about me you insignificant picobyte?

SHADOWFORKED

the nose knows

Snoring...... just another weekend FUD... cunts here with weakass hands don't deserve LINK..

hi what is link? is it good should i spend some of my grandmas inheritance on it? i'm new to Veeky Forums but I see this coin a lot on this subreddit

Weak FUD. I will let in on some insider information my fellow linkies whose hands might have gotten weak with the rampant FUD we are experiencing. An insider in the ChainLINK staff (I can only say that his wife has a black son) already confirmed that Sergey and Jason have a massive stash of the high-res logo of LINK. This shadowfork FUD has gotten out of hand.

know what the sad part is? its usually really poor anons who post this kind of fud so they can "keep accumulating" putting in pennies from their mcdonald job, greedily wanting the price to remain low because they wish they had 20k to put in at once. One day all this fud will add up and you will wish you never posted it

This fud only makes you realised that we are onto something.

Nice metafud, sav'd.

youre one of them. you and OP probably dont even have 2000 links between the both of you. You arent going to make it.

stay poor, wageslave.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!! THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING! VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

link is worthless meme coin

you write like a fag and ur shit is all retarded. Great idea; poorly executed.

thx just bought 100k

stop with these

Thanks Oprah.

This but unironically. crypto is pure hype

>>year 3k-82
user...

>chainlink
>reaching $1000
user I'm seriously stinky but lets get it together with this

>several partnerships impossible to continue

chainlink confirmed to win

checked

WHAT A WASTE

SIXTHS!

What a waste we all know the stink ain’t the pink. Fagcoin aids incoming

i hope boys

Mickey links confirmed

just bought 100k mickey links

pic unrelated

nolinklets absolutely BTFO. Don't you know most FUD is from link holders?

don't mind me just testing a trip

go back to sleep plz

Good God this thread.

fuuug. where can i buy mickeylink?

shitttttt son

I wonder why more coins don't do this, 2 chains, 2x the money.

LINK CONFIRMED 60$ EOY

LINK IS UNSTOPPABLE

sergey is a cute

link comfirmed $777 EOY