Are you guys ready for the 9k dip ?

Are you guys ready for the 9k dip ?

wont happen grandpa got his medication again :)

Ok have fun losing money pajeet.

Aww, he's playing with his crayons again

you're wrong. Its not an ABC correction, its elliot 5 wave downtrend. We will hit 7-8k

i`m so fucking ready

It wont

you fucking stupid retarded faggot
tether just printed 100m , you cant analyze $$ getting printed
eat a dick faglord

ok ok

>teter teter muh teter look at teter i`m teter you teter we teter etetereretererteetertertert
fuck off retard

eat a dick black dick fucking gay TA retards

So edgy

The only tether keeps printing more is because of higher demand. There is literally no pattern in bitcoin pump or dump. Furthermore they printed tether don't even get in circulation right away. Historical data ftw.

dip is over. stop fudding.
20k end of March.

>The only tether keeps printing more is because of higher demand.

hurr durr what is inflation?
a coin that randomly prints more just "because of high demand" is what makes it a good coin?

economics 101: you are retarded.

Im kinda scared guys.Where on this chart are we right now?

keep your 9fag vocabulary for where it belong.

Around Nov 13, 1998

BE BRAVE WHEN OTHERS ARE FEARFUL YOU KEKS

My portfolio is at an all time high from grabbing dips while you pussies sit on the sidelines

If this shit goes to $500 I'ma make money all the way down

right at dec 16 1998

>futures ran out and btc still strong.

>rumours and fake-news "btc and crypto gets banned!!11!11" and btc still strong.

>bitconnect scam, pussyhanded normies cashed out btc still strong. now the fomo back in.

what else can possibly happen?

I'm prepared for the 4k EUR dip. I have a buy order for 10 BTC at 4001 EUR/BTC

R8

Holy fucking shit how the fuck can you be so fucking dense.
That trend line is like 3 months - After crypto fucking exploded.
Zoom out retard and re-draw your trendline. It's A LOT FUCKING LOWER than that.

Many predict bitcoin 100k. It is logical since cryptocurrency is not mainstream, yet.

>implying

are we still waiting?

> le zoom out meme

you don't take the huge influx of normies and banks that jumped onto the bandwagon into consideration? which lead to a new mean?
means change due to acceptance and publicity.
sell and gtfo.

Wtf are Yu talking about? Tether ONLY works if the supply meets the demand. So they print more. Kys

Your fucking meme line is too high up. move it so it goes with the lowest trajectory of the first part of the graph. 8k damnit.

just teach me how to do this for the love of god someone teach me swing trading

Buy high sell low

Pretend you are going to HODL then when it gets to a high value where you think its nice money sell it.

This. Do people think that the mean is somehow going to magically revert to pre normie exposure ? Wtf? Then how far should we zoom out? I guess we should just take the mean of the first week of bitcoin trading because that's as pure as it gets.

> hurr move it even further down to an even older trendline so btc falls to 200$!

you smartasses don't know a dead moose's last shit about graphs and means.
as I said: publicity and acceptance increase the grade of a mean.
and if you didn't notice the influx of banks (futures) and normies (ripple) into the market, you are fucking blind.

One more touch of 17k to double top and then down down down to goblin town

No, because normies have an attention span of like 2 hours. They rushed to buy, found out all the exchanges were closed or took weeks to verify members and then gave up and went back to jerking off.
You are beyond fucking retarded if you think "normies" are buying Bitcoin in droves.
Even if they did, how much do you think they're gonna invest in something they don't even understand?
Pro tip: Probably not even enough to cover the fucking transaction fees of bitcoin.
Here's something to take into considering: Scaling issues, merchants DISABLING Bitcoin payments.

Face it. BTC is a shit coin that no one wants and it's gonna go down and take half the crypto markets with it until Eth takes over as king.

This. Dotcom bubble burst not only at the peak of normie intrest but also corporate interest. Banks and companies have only just dipped into crypto

I have a buy order for 1,000 BTC at $1, so what.