Vechain

Literally gaining against everyone elses drop. What faggot isnt invested in this yet?

will we ever be friends with the salty walties, bros

LINK AS WELL!!!!

LINK MARINES HOLD THE LINE

No, salty walties are being left behind

fuck off link cunt

on one hand I want it to dip in sats so I can buy more

on the other, its already 60% of my holdings and I'm glad its so fucking strong

tempted to all in with everything and do nothing but ride ven this year, no more stress

its shit

your shit

You guys are in such denial, trying to leach on to the cck tweet was fucking hilarious.

already did that. Its fucking comfy and I can relax and research without having to feel like im fucking missing out. Vechain will be the best performer this year or one of the best. I bought a couple other shitcoins with like 5% of my money and I am already losing on it.. just go all in man

Link-Ven master race here. Anything else is trash.

Give me five reasons to hold this over ANY other shit coin, you can't, every single one of these scam coins is a gamble. Different name, probably all owned by the same chink who invented BTC,

There's a dip? Didn't notice. 50%VEN here.

sold half at $10AUD last night, waiting for it to go back below $7 to buy more.

50%+ VEN /comfy/

>tfw if I woke up a few hours ago I would have panic sold
Good thing I'm a sleepyhead

>you tried

Undervalued response.

Nice rebuttle, get back to me in a few months when yet another shit coin peters out and you're out of pocket.

Yeah, I've been waiting for a dip to put more in but its not happening. it's bittersweet seeing my current holdings do so well but never getting a chance to load up on more

fuck off

im with you senpai

$20 end of February

So vencoin has no value exept as staking to get thorcoins, and no info on how many thor coins or value of said thor coins. And no info on how to scale blockchain. No whitepaper, and no working product. If you say there is working product then why dont they need our Mastrrnodes to secure neteork??

So vencoin has no value exept as staking to get thorcoins, and no info on how many thor coins or value of said thor coins. And no info on how to scale blockchain. No whitepaper, and no working product. If you say there is working product then why dont they need our Mastrrnodes to secure network??

imagine being this salty of a walty

> your shit
> his shit
What about his shit, user?

It's literally mooning right now

why it's mooning?
any news?

>news, sideways/slight drop
>no news, moons

no idea

I'm scared to swing trade this beast of a coin. It's rocket fuel could explode any second.

Everyone needs to be invested in Vechain. If not you are just braindead or dont like money.

ATH in sats niggas whats good

Should I sell my REQ for this?
(I'm well in the green with REQ)

Buybuybuybuybuy

>why it's mooning?
he thinks ven needs a reason to moon
new ath every single day

This will be $15 in 10 days.

Literally couldn’t feel more /comfy. My only regret is not buying more. Well that and fuckin canya do something already

>tfw only 63 VEN

Who else /poor/ here?
a-at least I got some meager gains

I hope 10$ today
i'm 90% Ven super comfy right now

WHERE IS THE DIP I NEED TO SWINGTRADE MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY MAKE IT DIP NOOOOOOOOOOOW

they are pumping hard right now

reached ATH

Ok. I have a strength node but this movement seems too fast now.

Only self-hating poorfaggots hate VEN and/or money

What's the potential ATH for this? Could it explode or likely to just level out around $10-15 for now?

100-500 eoy worst case
1000-5000 eoy best case

It just keeps going up.

STOP GOING UP ALREADY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Is there any point in daytrading VEN? I have only 136 but I want 500 at the very least. Can't afford to spend any more fiat.

just bought 5.51 LOL

we are going to 100k sats this month

swinging this back and forth this evening, overbought currently? quick dip back to .0066 to let me back in plz jesus

>5000

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

There are people with 100,000 VEN.

No WAY is $5000 happening.

>would've panic sold

You're not going to make it

>the one time I try to swingtrade, it literally refuses to go down
really activates my almonds

Thanks bro that sounds reasonable. Should I just take the small loss and dump my REQ for more VEN? I'm debating right now. Would like to wait for REQ to hit 60c+ but I might lose money on not buying VEN before it goes up more.

there were also people with 100k BTC & ETH

Yeah I’d say 80k sats over the next few days atleast

you know ethereum was 7$ last year?

literally everyone should be in VEN right now.

why the FUCK havent you bought yet? I have seen the light for a few weeks now, been almost all in since 21k sats.

lets see if 65k holds

This is nothing compared to the shit thats going to happen until June.

Dont take loans you fucking idiot to invest in a very risky market.

I have my own company and the only 2 times I took a loan was for some very big jobs where I needed to buy new equipment and the money was sure to be paid 50% upfront and rest after the job.

$100 Q2

>>All this ven shilling reminds me of all the dbc hype..
>>your gonna be a millionaire user this shit is gonna take off user..
>>thx bought 100k
>>made a grand for every penny it went up from .12 to .60.
>>watched it bleed and rise at the mercy of whales
>>Hedl fast
>>down 20k overnight
k
k
>>start selling off hodl 25k as a hedge for moon mission
>>mfw folio is down 60%

That being said I got 60% riding on this don't fuck me again biz

My wife invested in Ven 15k $ when it was 4$ because her friend said it will rise for sure.

if you think ven and dbc are comparable at all, then you are a true moron and you shouldn't be gambling in crypto

fortunately you picked a project that actually has a product and a team and significant industry connections

>my wife
did your wife's son also invested?

>he traded in fiat

Kys

I put 1k usd in VeChain when everything dropped this week, im so fucking comfy!!

I'm just a big pussy but I told friends to buy VEN and they've already made quite a bit of gains if they hodled.

No we dont have children but we are 10 years together :)!!!

I know they aren't comparable it just the feels. Had a really good feeling about dbc but I have a great feeling about ven.

You told your friends to do something you're too scared to do?
Either you're a bad friend or you're really messing up

Bought 60% of my portfolio at 0.004ETH and bought more at 0.007 because I just know it will be mooning so fucking hard

Vechain is 100% of my folio. Am I worried? Not in the slightest.

>going off your feelings

you are probably just dumb enough to make it in crypto, good luck buddy

swingtrade it pussy

Remember the thread when they announced the rebranding will be next month and people were panic selling their VEN causing a mini dip and look where it is.

same, already up 40%

Already all in. Vechain will be top 5 for sure this year. Why would I struggle and stress with shitcoins?

when will staking (and earning THOR) be possible? are there any tentative dates?

after the rebrand

I was planning on doing it but then someone tried to talk me out of it afterwards. He's a big redditfag and I'm never listening to him again.

DYOR you weird fuck

I know the rebranding is this month, but will that also immediately allow staking to happen?

or is it more likely that they'll rebrand+announce a future date?

Lol prolly said something like

Bcareful user that coin gets shilled here too much, must mean it's bad

ven it moon

hello panjeet

Ven is THE ONE CHAIN. I am all in.
going up while the market is going down, even with no news.

I'm waiting for it to dip so I can buy. I'm sure that if I FOMO right now, it will end up going down 20%

>speaks in certainties

Yeah, gonna ignore everything you say. Wrong framing of the world.

Dad look at me I'm a genius
>I bought this coin a couple months ago when some whale posted his portfolio and it was 80% ven.
>literally made a years wage because I copied some guy.

This is going to dump like DBC and never recover.

>swingtrade
>get burned
>never swingtrade again
W-Will I make it senpai

but she has a child? Probably a half black one?

>This is going to dump like DBC
I hope so
>and never recover.
It's solid as fuck

Who else getting notifications from delta about new ath on VEN every hour?

>take me to the fucking moon pappy