IOTA IS FUCKED

What happens when theres nothing to sell? Hahahahahaha PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID NOT HAVE IOTA user!

medium.com/@ralf/what-happened-last-night-on-iota-b6157ade1e03

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/72l7kp/why_i_find_iota_deeply_alarming_eth_core_dev/
media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/
twitter.com/DavidSonstebo/status/943521997862178816
squawker.org/technology/proof-iota-is-falsifying-partnerships-with-big-tech/
reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7rrj70/iota_partnering_with_volkswagen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit, glad I sold last week

Legit I was a few minutes out from posting this......

I had sold a minute prior to that as well... Devs are complicit once again.

See ya tangled. What a shit movie AND COIN

DEV SCAM DEV SCAM DEV SCAM.

what a shitcoin always had a bad feeling with iota

This has nothing to do with IOTA and everything to do with absolute brainlet degenerates who are dense enough to have a seed generated for them by a 3rd party. Holy shit the sheer stupidity is overwhelming

>PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID NOT HAVE IOTA user!
I did not have iota.

Shit, rip iota

Just goes to show you can never trust SJW cuck devs to actually be successful. Idk how to feel about XLM now

yesterday? This shit has been done 1 month ago.

>Can't tell if retarded

I'll add that to the growing list of IOTA issues...

>Devs/thieves can take your money at will

>Vitalik hates IOTA

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/72l7kp/why_i_find_iota_deeply_alarming_eth_core_dev/

>MIT hates IOTA

media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/

>Dev's behave like children

twitter.com/DavidSonstebo/status/943521997862178816

>Claim partnerships when they are just a customer

I have a partnership with Netflix under the same logic

squawker.org/technology/proof-iota-is-falsifying-partnerships-with-big-tech/

If any of you dumbfucks actually read the article, you'd notice it has nothing to do with the devs or technology, but a bunch of your retarded brothers trusting some user to create their seed for them.... What could possibly go wrong?!

> hurbdurb iota swj kuks, y no muun huuuuuurp

itt. Veeky Forums NEETs.

Creating a seed is an annoying process, and there are ways to automate it. Retard picked an online browser based option and used it as is instead of changing anything about it.

Why they dont just have a working wallet with seed generator god knows. Absolute garbage.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT IOTA
REFUGEE CITIES ARE VITAL TO THE EUROPEAN CALIPHATE

But surely, Bosch partnership and Volkswagen advisory must mean something right guys?

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7rrj70/iota_partnering_with_volkswagen/

>If any of you dumbfucks actually read the article, you'd notice it has nothing to do with the devs or technology
The article says the fullnodes aren't secure. The attackers DDOS'ed other fullnodes and without it the attack wouldn't have worked. IOTA isn't ready to be released, this shouldn't have happened.

Basically it is like Sharing your private key here on Veeky Forums. So why the drama?

exactly the same thing could have happened with BTC.

LMAO get fucked she coin

IOTA official website recommended the online seed generator.
Since the official wallet does not actually work.
Offical wallet also had a similar bug a few months back - no funds were stolen then only because responsible disclosure. That time the IOTA devs claimed that was a non issue and could not be exploited since... you had to take down like all nodes.

Someone took down all the nodes and stole peoples funds this time.

kek.

this

Once node selection gets automated with Nelson and the full spectrum of nodes will be used (and not only the 10+ ones listed in the wallet) it will be very difficult if not impossible to do again

this.
>but mimimi is not IOTA's fault
yes it is. Sure, IOTA has the moste dense groupies out there, but that's no excuse. Compare the normie-/foolproof guide/tutorial of MEW, and try IOTA and lose all your shekkels because you're a full mong. IOTA's website even suggests to use a fucking online seed gen. Top kek.

So most autists here can't stop complaining about normies and they can't even setup a wallet.
If you miss on the gains IOTA will bring because of muh refugees you deserved to be a poor polfag anyway. Do the opposite of what biz says.

exactly this

This is an even better reason to invest in INT, Which will become the chinese IOTA

Is it good or not to invest in IOTA? Memes aside.

It's good user. The pure presence of the memes and fucked up shit being said by the brainlets here is a good sign. No one is shilling this coin, why? Because it's a good idea. Buy when others are fearful user.

How is that "Q news" going?
So big IOTA will be top 3 mktcap
MM MM
NO NO NO

I don't trust that answer... :D

Fair enough trust the memers I don't give a fuck

DYOR then..?

I can't wait for the day I finally get blown the fuck out or you get blown the fuck out for these IOTA bags.

IOTA is one of the biggest piles of shit in the top 100 with the most deluded and feral supporter base. IOTA holders have basically taken it to cult levels, fully invested emotionally in this shitcoin.