Jail time investment

I'm going in jail in 8 days for an assault and dealing MD. For 1 year and 7 months.

YES it fucking sucks, but at least I live in a Nordic country where we have private sells with TVs, showers and other luxuries to pass the time. Might even pick up some studies and get myself fit again.

As far as I understand, I'm going to have limited and monitored access to the internet, which means crypto trading will most likely be out of the question. Even if I was allowed to trade, I don't want to risk some shitty guard stealing my private keys when monitoring my online time.

Following the recent dip, I have a bit over 100k€ invested in cryptos, and I'm looking to let it sit in my wallets until I get out in 19 months. I've already decided to put 30% in ETH and 20% in NEO, but want to diversify the rest in some lower cap coins with true long term potential.

Which coins will allow me to enjoy my freedom next year, Veeky Forums?

XMR you criminal

XRB, REQ, and VEN

ChainLink is very good coin sir, please buy Chainlink sir very moon in 19 months of luxury jail !

Crypto will be dead by December.

Doge

XMR, NEO, XRB

Ven, link

this

40/40/20
XMR/ETH/LINK

Also what country?

Nice larp. You don't go to prison for something so small in nordic countries

SPOILER ALERT: OP gets out in 1 year and finds out the crypto market has crashed and his 100k is now worthless

All in on FUN.

FUN thank me later

Look into Walton.

CND.

You will be a multi millionaire when you get out GUARANTEED

ICX and VEN :) both have huge potential. Do your own research first though!

Try CND, it looks like a solid long-term hodl. Also ADA or shit like Modum.

Invest in a tether for your bar of soap

Shit, should've said you need to tell me why they'd be good investments over the period

Don't want to tell, the circles are too small

Some do, some don't. I didn't give you any details so how would you know?

Look at the current PBC article and go all in for CND.

POWR is not a moon coin, but they have great prospectives and i think their product will be a new AirBnB/Uber. I dont have that much in power atm cuz day trading, but i believe it to be the best +1y longterm hodl.

omg

Eth, req, omg

A country of pussies, America treats its criminals the right way, like pieces of useless shit. ROT IN THERE CUNT!

CND is kind of a bot which is doing predictions for the financial & crypto market. As big investments funds are coming, they are okay with paying a shit ton of money for it's recommendations. The top tier level even has an arbitrage bot which does the shit for you.

VEN, REQ

VEN and ICX

Good luck in prison user.

> Year prison for assault in a Nordic country

OP is a woman beater.

LINK

I like the trust in CND, already have some of it. XMR could be pushed aside by other privacy coins and its market cap is too high for my liking. REQ is high on my list too.

Let me give you a wise piece of advice.

Back up all of your addresses on an online storage system. DON'T use file uploading sites like megaupload. Use something like pastebin or put your codes in a PRIVATE YT video.

However, when I say "codes" I don't mean your actual codes. Even if you make a private pastebin or private YT, something could happen if the account is hacked. Find a way to specially code your code to something else that unbreakable by someone else. One example I can think of is the birthday 10/10/55. You set the first six characters and then all remaining characters attached to this birthday, then rearrange them. So "A2BX8F" becomes "B2CX3K". Then when you decode it, you just do the reverse.

If you don't understand how I did that, then maybe coding your addresses isn't the best method. When you get in jail, police can often "accidentally take" what is yours, so I hope you have a safe place to store your addresses.

If you want a lower market cap privacy coin get some Zcash

Dude can I join you? 1 year in that prison doesn't sound bad at all

Stay strong brother. I did 6 months for assault occasioning bodily harm whilst in company with a deadly weapon. (Glock with the firing pin bent, go figure) Super max prison was not fun. If you are doing a farm itll be fun. Enjoy your holiday and stay humble or you will get checked. Get good at chess bro and be open and yourself or you will get JUSTed hard for being a stuck up fuck.

You don't have a TV or a shower?

Was it legit Supermax? (23 hrs a day in your cell, 1 hr a day in an enclosed space by yourself)
Or just Maximum sec?

XLM. Seriously, i fail to see a more obvious choice
ETH
BTC
VEN
XMR
XRB
NEO

Enjoy being a multi-millionaire when you come out

If you said 1 year I'd say VEN 100%, but I worry that the crash might happen in early 2019. All in ETH it is then.

buy kin. by the time you get out it will be fully implemented into kik and you will be able to make it rain on e-whores for the rest of your life.

Thanks, I'll be holding it all on encrypted cold wallets at two different locations, not really worried about it.

Thanks for the tips, I doubt I'll have as hard a time as you did though. Already know some chess moves, hope I'll get in the social circles quickly.

>All in ETH
Safest method, but the least profitable.
There is no way XLM isn't going to 10x this year. And VEN, REQ, XMR aren't going anywhere but up either

LINK, OMG and XRB are the most obvious choices that will absolutely explode in 2018/2019.

Goal in on chainlink. You'll come out and be a billionaire.

40XMR\30ETH\30BTC

leaving your money in crypto for the long of a time frame is just dumb.

Stop being a sperg lord and invest in mutual funds and the odd stock, you'll get 20% returns and it wont collapse while you sit in your cell and watch crypto crash and burn.

alternatively buy an apartment to rent out, 9% rent returns + whatever the property value increases by

Seriously though, you cant predict what the crypto market will look like next month let alone in almost 2 years.

If you're really looking for high returns there are plenty of stocks that have grown 100%+ in the last 12 months in asia and plenty more to be found

Buy some darico.io backed by ethereum, bitcoin and 35% physical gold. If you buy 1000 coins you get 1 drx (erc23 token) allowing you to mine drc for 18 years. Seriously op, get in on this. For the record I have 15,000 drc and 15 drx.

I'm currently holding LINK but I'm feeling unsure whether it will still be the best of its kind in summer 2019. Mobius for example just launched and I bet there'll be others trying too.

get out boomer

you did it . now everyone is reminded

Maybe he accidentally bumped into a migrant so he's going to jail for hindering enrichment.

You want to bet your money on a bunch of pajeets and a dogecoin creator instead of Sergey who has partnership with SWIFT, banks, zeppelin and request network? Mainnet release will be this year, by the time you get out of jail chainlink will be used by 90% of projects that need oracles, which is nearly all projects that need to interact with non-blockchain data. By the time you are out of jail you will be a millionaire.

>100%+ in the last 12 months
Wow, a whole 100%?

Enjincoin. By the time you get out they will have completed their roadmap and be the #1 gaming crypto. Tons of games will have implemented it by then.

Fuck, with those insane gains OP might even retire before they put him into nursing house.

instead of having 100,000euros in monkey internet tokens you should have spent 30,000 euros on an ace lawyer

Varg, is that you? What have you done this time?

This

CND

Nigger Coin

The money isn't 100% legal so in my current situation I don't really have other options than hodling in crypto.

unironically RLC

XRB
XBY
NEBL
HST

WOW. 100% Thats definetely on level with the 30000% returns i had in crypto! And predicting shitty tanking bio companies is WAY MORE predictable than some vague ambiguous technology like chain link!

Nice advice boomer :^)
Chain Link is the safest and probably biggest potential bet. No other company in the entire world has decentralized oracle tech because it took so much money to research plus segey is getting patent i think.

ultimate hold strategy

check out VEN and WTC, two chinese logistics coins that are going to have an amazing year

Hahaha.
Nordic prisons are better than my house in Brazil.
You have nothing to worry about. Some nordic "cells" are bigger than my fucking house!

If i were to be locked in here in Brazil, i would either run away to Paraguay or i would fucking kill myself.

I would choose XLM and Req
Xlm because in that timeframe fairx will have launched, and it will be a moon like never seen before.
And Req because it's incredibly ambitious and undervalued, it's my comfy long time hold.

>Mobius for example just launched
kek he actually fell for it

go more in NEO for staking (or others...)

pick XLM FOR SURE and some eth since you will be in jail during casper wich will kill "privacy" coins

If I were you, I'd invest part of that in reward-sharing tokens like
- KCS
- COSS
- CEFS

And/or rent a hosted piece of a masternode (from jail, you can't administrate it, so it needs to be managed)

why would WTC and VEN coexist if they do the same thing in the same space? Wouldn't one prevail? They're competitors

That's why you buy bzc

fucking kill yourself

Is this a bot?

I see this drive by lefty spam on /tv/ all the time, it's on Veeky Forums?

you won't be able to follow up on the progress and adjust the investment.. just divide the remaining 50k into some 20 top 50 marketcap coins 2500 usd in each. Some of them will die but a few of them will make you rich

ADC my man

Also can you put that shit into a safety deposit box?

CND. 1$ EOM. Thanks me later

TEL for 1000%

Selv om det betyr litt for egen situasjon, håper jeg markedet kræsjer og du mister alle pengene dine, din skitne ekle innvandrer. Eventuelt at ETH går skyhoyt, men du blir knivstukket av en pedofil medfange og dor.